Just had an exorcism dream

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

Just had an exorcism dream

Post by AdamRS » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 am

Early this morning, I had this vivid dream where I was directly confronting demon spirits by challenging them on their legal grounds.

In the dream, I was in my bedroom in my family's house attempting to cast out evil spirits in the name of Jesus. These spirits took the forms of small, ugly-looking stuffed animals. Initially, they resisted due to their possessing legal grounds to remain where they were. I don't specifically remember what legal grounds they stated, though they were grounds granted by God.

At one point, I took a smaller one by the throat and went into our living room and demanded it to repeat its legal grounds in front of my mother, who responded with alarming surprise/awe. These spirits, despite having legal grounds to remain, were compelled to respond to other commands in the name of Jesus (such as being 'bound' in one spot). They were also able to receive punishment on my command in Jesus' name; such as being tormented with 'hell fire' and enduring continual assault by God's holy angels.

After this dream, I went back to sleep and had other confrontations with evil spirits. One clearly identified its name as "trouble" and had some type of particular function. Another, I believe, was a sexual demon; with its own means of enacting torment.

...I've got to tell everyone. I've been having these types of dreams almost every night (if not EVERY night) for at least the past week. Encounters with demon spirits are nothing new to me at this point - I am only now beginning to become embolden to challenge them on their legal grounds. They are the biggest cowards in Creation; often choosing to target people while in their sleep when they're most vulnerable.

I'd be lying if I said that this didn't light a fire in me! I'm planning on enrolling in Rescuer's 'Freedom Fighters' online course. I'd love to cast those fallen scourges, by the thousand, out of God's children and into the pit of hell.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:01 am

Neat! Was reflecting on how 'fired up'? I was after attending some of Rescuer's meetings not long before reading this post.

I used to have semi-encouraging "spiritually" themed dreams. Even ones where it seemed like Jesus walked with me. Also a kinda scary? one where there was talk of a Holy Spirit / Holy Ghost, and I had been empowered to the point where an ongoing battle ended after I threw the antagonist against a wall and they didn't get up, "I" or something in me was kinda a bit shocked/scared. That was a long time ago though, I guess. (I also remember not so encouraging ones where I kept forcibly trying to reach out to God and I guess failing...)

Trying to remember the last (very recent, if not last night's) dream where I seemed to fight against demons... it was like "I" was preparing to go through fire and such in order to battle them.

The course seems excellent, though I've only started it... :)
✝

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:15 am

Awesome! Maybe we'll team up someday and help cast out the scourges together? :-D

That's an interesting anecdote you made about "forcibly" trying to reach out to God, and not appearing to succeed. I can relate. ...maybe God doesn't want us to "force" our pleas to Him?

The 'walking through fire' attitude is something I need to start applying. It's like whenever I'm not scared, they can't seem to do much. But the precise moment I show - or even think - the slightest hesitation or doubt/fear, they somehow "sense" it and immediately respond.