Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:54 pm

SHALOM DEAR FRIEND, I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL,THE GRIEF,SADNESS, AS IT WAS SO SUDDEN, BUT BE GLAD FOR SHE IS NOW IN GLORY ,WITH HER SAVIOUR AND ''LORD'', MENWHILE I KNOW OF A 99 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO ALSO HAS DIED AND GONE IN HELL, SHE NEVER HAD ANY FAITH..
IN HER LAST DAYS I BEEN TOLD BY HER SON IN LAW, THAT EVEN IN BED IT TOOK FOUR TO HOLD HER DOWN, WHICH I HAVE FOUND STRANGE, HOW CAN A 99 YEAR OLD FRAIL WOMAN HAVE SUCH STRENGTH, THEN THEY GAVE HER MEDS, UNTIL SHE DIED..
THIS IS STHE SECOND TIME I HEAR OF SUCH, AS THEY FIGHT THE DEMONIC PRESENCE, IT IS SO SAD TO KNOW THAT IN HER LIFETIME SHE NEVER FOUND HER SAVIOUR, NOR HER FAMILY AS FAR AS I KNOW.
I WAS WITH MY MOM WHEN SHE PASSED, AND EXPEREINCED A PROFOUND PEACE, ALSO SHE WAS PEACEFUL, AND HER COUSIN WAS PRAYING IN THE SAME ROOM, THIS MEANT SO MUCH TO ME,I KNEW THAT SHE HAD GONE TO BE WITH HER ''LORD JESUS'' SHE LOVED HIM**
THE LORD COMFORT YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH, PEACE, IN ''JESUS OUR SAVIOUR', LOVE LUCY*** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO MOURN ,FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED**
SERMON ON THE MOUNT*