Demonic Smells

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Demonic Smells

Post by michel67 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:31 am

I know demons are vile, dirty, evil, and would have not pleasant smells and odors.. but wondering if any one has ever came across sweet smells , around them physically and around surroundings where they were that they could not explain where the smell was coming from .. I have noticed while in my car some time ago smelling a rose smell, it wasn't there but then suddenly was, for a short time, then went away,,, then several days ago a coworker and I smelt a sweet smell and it just appeared from nowhere, it wasn't there, no one new came into the room, and then it seemed it was gone...
Can demons put out sweet smells as a distraction perhaps, or deceiving as something or someone else? Just wondering if any one has experienced this at any time

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:51 am

Well I don't know where that's from (if it's demonic), but I briefly remember (I think) reading/hearing something about demons using smells from a person's past too. Or the smell of / related to a loved one (that may have died). Something like that.

Not remembering well though, and I mightn't know (or experienced) much about it.

I also remember someone's recent experience (from what I heard) where a bad smell came when demons were leaving a person in church.

Oh, and I found some related topics when searching for "smell" on this forum too.
Last edited by uncertain on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✝

LUCIANA

comment

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:59 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: BLESSINGS DEAR SISTER, AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE AND FROM HEARING FROM A FRIEND MOM EXPEREINCE AND IT IS FROM ''THE LORD'' TO SMELL FLOWERS, NOT FROM DEMONS..AFTER MY MOM PASSED, I WOULD BE WALKING AND THE SMELL OF WILD VIOLET WOULD BE AROUND ME, AT THE TIME I WAS NOT BORN AGAIN AND HAD NOT KNOWN ''THE LORD '' AS MY SAVIOUR IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, SO I WAS QUITE NAIVE, I USED TO ASK PEOPLE AROUND ME IF THEY COULD SMELL IT TOO. THEN I REMEMBERED THAT WHEN I WAS A CHILD I USED TO GO IN FIELDS AND MOUNTAIN WITH MY GRANDPARENTS, AND WOULD PICK WILD VIOLET AND SMELL THEM, SOMETIME I WOULD TAKE A SMALL BUNCH AND BRING IT TO MY MOM, THIS SWEET SMELL LASTED FOR SOMETIME, THEN AS I GOT TO KNOW THE SCRIPTURES, WAS BORN AGAIN IT STOPPED, BUT RECENTLY I FELT IT AGAIN, I BELIEVE THAT THE ''LORD'' CAN SPEAK TO US AND HELP US TO UNDERSTAND IN LIFE THROUGH SMELLS FROM OUR CHILDHOOD..
MY FRIEND MOM AND MY FRIEND TOLD THIS STORY ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBOUR. THEIR NEIGHBOUR WAS A SINGLE LADY , SHE WAS VERY ILL AND BEDRIDDEN , AND SHE WOULD SCREAM FOR HELP, AND MY FRIEND MOM, LOOKED AFTER HER OUT OF LOVE AND COMPASSION, THE MOMENT THIS LADY DIED, A SMELL OF ROSES EMANETED FROM HER BODY AND FILLED THE HOUSE ,THE STREET, AND PEOPLE STARTED TO CAME LIKE A PILGRIMAGE TO SEE AND SMELL, SHE WAS VERY PIOUS AND SUFFERED MUCH WITH HER ILLNESS. I WAS SURPRISED WHEN SHE TOLD ME ,I HAD NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.
MAYBE THERE IS A CONNECTION WITH THE SMELL AND SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE, DEMONS SENDS BAD SMELLS AS I HAVE HEARD.. THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY AND GIVE YOU PEACE, JOY AND UNDERSTANDING IN 'JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR'',ALLELUJA ,LOVE L***************** :wave: :wave: :wave: