Bad dreams

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Bad dreams

Post by michel67 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Not quite sure what to say or how to say but bad dreams have been picking up for the past few nights and not sure why.. Im tired of seeing the bad things there,, the monsters, tired of seeing the running and hiding. wondering if im doing something wrong... why are they still here and these things are in my sleep at night.. :?
Its like watching a movie, being in a movie, night after night, and not wanting to be in that movie, but to get out of it but cant..
Any one out there have any suggestions and advice for help for bad dreams to stop ??

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 pm

BLESSINGS dear friend in ''CHRIST''I know what is like not getting a good night sleep, nightmares, and strange dreams, disturbing dreams, visions, when all I want is to get some rest**
I know that I live in a pace that belongs to satan, all the neighbours here belong to him, the neighbours hate me, they are cheating the ss, and pretend to be disabled, when I know the truth, we always had problems, they have been on to us for many years, the first demon I saw was coming out of their front door, at the time I could not believe what was happening, and walked down the street, so I know that its right here all the time,i know that I am attacked by hate, jelousy, gossip, and so on***
BUT I know that I am ''MY HEAVENLY FATHER'' child, and all I can do is pray, wear the armour, for in this life we are to expect tribulations, as you say some nights are worse, I have noticed that my attacks are worse on Fridays night, at the same time across the road there are families from other religions , anti''CHRIST'', what I do is wake up and pray, sleep and pray, rebuke, cancel, and memorise ''SCRIPTURES'' which I proclaim, don't know if this helps, but even I have tried and cannot completely stop it, some nightmares have came true, yes every night I look towards the door which I live ajar and pray that nothing will came through it nor through the house, all we can do is ask ''THE LORD TO HELP US'' , remember the night before the crucifixion the apostles kept falling asleep, he asked them to pray, maybe we should heed what our ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' asked, and pray**
I have felt that if I go to bed early its better and I sleep more, hope and pray that you are free from all the monsters and demons and they live you alone in 'JESUS CHRIST ''MIGHTY NAME, LOVE L*** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Thank you dear Luciana for youre reply.. I know we are in a continuous battle and as children of God we must fight, daily, nonstop, for if we stop and if they know we stop then continue and it will be worse.. I didn't think I was screaming out so much and often , I know at times I do, I can feel it inside when asleep, the screaming, and often times I cannot get the scream out, so instead there is moaning in place of screaming.. it has seemed to pick up again lately, seeming to be monsters and things there every night , doing something, hate seeing them,,, I pray, talk to Jesus, cry out to Jesus, had been sleeping with the bible for months, pleading Jesus blood as much as I can, asking for angels,, I read the bible and scripture as much as im able, used to know so many scriptures and could recite them off,, its sometimes hard.. I don't read the wrong materials, don't watch wrong things on tv, I know a lot of times demons will take things we see , whether by tv, or daily life, and reprint it into our minds as a story for nightmares for us,, I have seen this and experienced it..
I will keep fighting. and doing what I can do.. and pray God takes these bad dreams and takes them away, takes the monsters out of them, so I can have Gods dreams instead, and peace.. I was feeling I don't know how much more I can take of these bad dreams,, seeing whats there every night and what happens.. feeling almost like giving up on them going away,, and feeling I may end up trapped inside of them one night, or worse..
I appreciate you Luciana , I can sense and feel Gods love inside of you coming out .. May God bless you greatly and give you His full peace.. :wave:
Last edited by michel67 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Sorry to talk about the bad dreams and nightmares so much .. just get tired of them after having them for so long and every night and try fighting against them and asking for God to keep them away and out.. and even ourselves trying to rebuke them and make them leave..

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSINGS AND PEACE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR SAVIOUR 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', DEAR friends, do not apologies , there is no need, it is sad to see that not many are here to support lately, still I check regularly, I am so sorry to hear that this monsters trouble you so much, I believe that some of us are targeted more , especially when there was abuse as children, but we are trusting in ''THE LORD'' to give us strength and to get us through all the troubles and snares**I have been wondering if you ever have done any research about the house you liv and the area, my nightmare and visions, dreams are all connected I had the nightmares back in my teens, and researching about the area has given me answers, I had dreams about a roman legion marching on the spot , the place like in roman time''
THIS area was a roman settlement ,one of the roads is called 'roman way', if true my great grandmother surname belongs to a roman general, as I find out more about my ancestors I feel more peace**
I have lived in a house and the neighbours have abused me, insulted me, but I have overcome, they are all on the hell road, I am strong and not afraid. I believe that you will overcome and find out whatever gives this demons to manifest, and when you do ,you will be free in the mighty name of ''OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'' , LOOK into your neighbours, I know mine are all evil, pray for protection, fight with prayer, loving blessings L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:41 am

Sorry about the late reply, and I'm not sure how to help.

I/we've struggled with many things, and infirmities that "still haven't" been healed, which kinda hurts. Sometimes things might be made to feel a bit 'hopeless' too (at least to some). Lately we've been interrogating demons, trying to find out if they are linked to infirmities, asking them to leave (and stuff), and if they are refusing, asking why. Haven't really been pressing that hard yet though. We also put on the "Armour of God" sometimes, and lately even try to start attacking demons a lot. We've also been questioning parts and demons, and trying to figure things out.

Recently we got a confirmation on our salvation (we asked someone), which was kinda a huge thing for us, and some of us might have been spiralling out of control over it before.

*praying*
✝

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 am

I haven't done any research on the house I live in currently.. I know there were atleast two previous owners whom lived here prior to us moving in.. The neighborhood I live in now used to be the grounds of a small airport years ago.. But as far as I can see and know its as normal as any neighborhood ... I know when I was a baby up to the age of maybe 2 , our house was on and around a old Historical Fort, from Lewis and Clarke, and the Osage Indians.. our house was within a few feet of the actual fort which is still there and is a historical site for tours... Our other house, which I lived in after the age of 2 , is where I would see the monsters , in my room at night .. not in my dreams and sleep but awake.. I did go through sexual abuse, and at another house I lived at after that... I don't recall the nightmares and bad dreams till after I was married... they were perhaps there but don't recall or recall as bad and often...

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 am

BLESSINGS DEAR SISTER, I PRAY THAT YOU ARE BETTER AND FREE FROM ALL EVIL, PRAYING FOR YOU IN ''OUR SAVIOUR AND LORD JESUS CHRIST NAME'',LOVE L**

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Thank you sister Luciana.. still having some bad dreams, and other things.. but it will get better.. Jesus will make it better.. Jesus is with us.. Thank you for thinking of us and praying for us.