bedroom spirits

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

meandjc

bedroom spirits

Post by meandjc » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Hello Saints! I'm in need of information, advice, suggestions and prayers for a very serious issues. For years I have been tormented by spirits when I go to bed at night, sometimes even when I take a nap during the day. Last night was the worst, every 30 minutes I was awaken by them, I have to struggle to get lose from them by calling on the name of Jesus. I'm totally fed up and it must end. The last few times when I could see a face its an old wrinkle white face like a witch. Some times its a sexual spirit. Last night, one of them laid down by me and when I tried to move it dug its fingernails in my side, I managed to call on Jesus a few times, which is difficult and it finally left. I am exhausted and need peaceful sleep, do any of you know about this? When I prayed about it last night, I got the word "defiled" I assume since I have sin in my bedroom that gave the spirits the right to be there. I have asked for forgiveness of my sins, so why are the spirits still hanging around? please advise.
"For God so loved the world"

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 pm

BLESSINGS , DEAR FRIEND, I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING, IT WENT ON UNTIL I LOST ALL FEAR OF MAN, AND ALSO EXPELLED DEMONS, FOUND OUT ABOUT MY ANCESTORS SINS, INIQUITIES, AND WHAT WAS PASSED TO ME, I REPENTED OF ALL SINS, AND MADE GOOD ALL WRONG, ALSO HAD TO SEPARETE MYSELF FROM MY HUSBAND ,HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE BUT REFUSES TO ADMIT THAT HE HAS DEMONS, ANY CLOSE CONTACT WITH HIM , WOULD UNLEASH THE POWER TO DEMONS TO TORMENT ME, AS HE HAD HIDDEN SINS , ADULTERY, FORNICATION, LIES, CONTROLLING SPIRITS, WAS VERBALLY ABUSIVE AND DOMINATED ME, ONCE I RECOGNISED THE ENEMY, I PRAYED AND RENOUNCED , MADE CLEAR MY FEELINGS TOWARD HIM, I FELT FREE AND THE TORMENT STOPPED***
ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT IN PRAYER TO GUIDE YOU TO THE INIQUITIES , SINS THAT GIVE THE TORMENTORS THE RIGHT , TO MANIFEST, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS, PRAY BEFORE GOING TO BED, READ THE SCRIPTURES, HOLD YOUR ''BIBLE'' IN BED, AND CALL ON ''THE NAME OF THE LORD'', THIS IS WHAT I DID..
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT PEACE, IN JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR, LOVE L********** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

meandjc

Post by meandjc » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:46 pm

thank you very much for your insight. I intend to do just as you suggested. I have dealt with generational curses before, I too had to separate from abusive husband. I've repented for my sins however I didn't realize I had to deal directly with the spirits to bind them and order them to go. (each time) I guess I didn't realize that a sin is a sin no matter what it is. Telling a "little white lie" is just as bad as committing murder or stealing. The point is, when a person sin, this gives the spirits the right to torment. This is my fault and I should have known better. I will keep you informed. God bless and keep you.

jryan

Re: bedroom spirits

Post by jryan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:35 pm

meandjc wrote:Hello Saints! I'm in need of information, advice, suggestions and prayers for a very serious issues. For years I have been tormented by spirits when I go to bed at night, sometimes even when I take a nap during the day. Last night was the worst, every 30 minutes I was awaken by them, I have to struggle to get lose from them by calling on the name of Jesus. I'm totally fed up and it must end. The last few times when I could see a face its an old wrinkle white face like a witch. Some times its a sexual spirit. Last night, one of them laid down by me and when I tried to move it dug its fingernails in my side, I managed to call on Jesus a few times, which is difficult and it finally left. I am exhausted and need peaceful sleep, do any of you know about this? When I prayed about it last night, I got the word "defiled" I assume since I have sin in my bedroom that gave the spirits the right to be there. I have asked for forgiveness of my sins, so why are the spirits still hanging around? please advise.
Hello Friend,

Sometimes we are tormented externally and not always are we tormented because of our sin. When we accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour and receive the Holy Spirit we become a beacon of light and truth. For lack of a better analogy, the light within us can attract demonic attack like an insect is attracted to light.

Casting demons out of your home is the same as casting them out of a person. If you are sure that you have confessed, repented (turned away from your sin) and accepted the blessing of deliverance, then put on the full armor of God, and cast the demons out of your home in the name of Jesus.

Go to each room, especially where you sleep and command with authority that was given to all believers in the name of Jesus to get out of your home.

This must be done with authority. Speak boldly and know that they must obey the Lord.

You're in my prayers,
John
Your brother in Christ
God Bless,
John

jryan

Re: POST

Post by jryan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

LUCIANA wrote:BLESSINGS , DEAR FRIEND, I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING, IT WENT ON UNTIL I LOST ALL FEAR OF MAN, AND ALSO EXPELLED DEMONS, FOUND OUT ABOUT MY ANCESTORS SINS, INIQUITIES, AND WHAT WAS PASSED TO ME, I REPENTED OF ALL SINS, AND MADE GOOD ALL WRONG, ALSO HAD TO SEPARETE MYSELF FROM MY HUSBAND ,HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE BUT REFUSES TO ADMIT THAT HE HAS DEMONS, ANY CLOSE CONTACT WITH HIM , WOULD UNLEASH THE POWER TO DEMONS TO TORMENT ME, AS HE HAD HIDDEN SINS , ADULTERY, FORNICATION, LIES, CONTROLLING SPIRITS, WAS VERBALLY ABUSIVE AND DOMINATED ME, ONCE I RECOGNISED THE ENEMY, I PRAYED AND RENOUNCED , MADE CLEAR MY FEELINGS TOWARD HIM, I FELT FREE AND THE TORMENT STOPPED***
ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT IN PRAYER TO GUIDE YOU TO THE INIQUITIES , SINS THAT GIVE THE TORMENTORS THE RIGHT , TO MANIFEST, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS, PRAY BEFORE GOING TO BED, READ THE SCRIPTURES, HOLD YOUR ''BIBLE'' IN BED, AND CALL ON ''THE NAME OF THE LORD'', THIS IS WHAT I DID..
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT PEACE, IN JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR, LOVE L********** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
I'm sorry I didn't mean to step over your guidance. I made an presumption that Meandjc had already done this.

God bless,
John
God Bless,
John

meandjc

Post by meandjc » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi John, thank you so much for our message. Strangely the Lord have been dealing with me for a few days about "light" I had not figured out the meaning of the word, until now when you used that example. thank you for shedding some "light" on the situation. God is so awesome!!!

jryan

Re: reply

Post by jryan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm

meandjc wrote:Hi John, thank you so much for our message. Strangely the Lord have been dealing with me for a few days about "light" I had not figured out the meaning of the word, until now when you used that example. thank you for shedding some "light" on the situation. God is so awesome!!!
I'm so happy that I was able to be of help to you.

God is truly good!

God bless,
John
Your brother in Christ
God Bless,
John

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm

I used to have a spirit in my bedroom. It used to knock on my window and I would ask it questions. It would answer by tapping once for yes and twice for no. This was when I was in the process of becoming a believer and did not realise that this spirit was a demon. It was there for about 2 years.
It is now gone and there hasn't been a sign of it for about another 2 years. I am not sure what prompted it to leave. Perhaps it left during one of my deliverance sessions when I commanded it to leave in Jesus name.

michel67

Re: bedroom spirits

Post by michel67 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 am

meandjc wrote:Hello Saints! I'm in need of information, advice, suggestions and prayers for a very serious issues. For years I have been tormented by spirits when I go to bed at night, sometimes even when I take a nap during the day. Last night was the worst, every 30 minutes I was awaken by them, I have to struggle to get lose from them by calling on the name of Jesus. I'm totally fed up and it must end. The last few times when I could see a face its an old wrinkle white face like a witch. Some times its a sexual spirit. Last night, one of them laid down by me and when I tried to move it dug its fingernails in my side, I managed to call on Jesus a few times, which is difficult and it finally left. I am exhausted and need peaceful sleep, do any of you know about this? When I prayed about it last night, I got the word "defiled" I assume since I have sin in my bedroom that gave the spirits the right to be there. I have asked for forgiveness of my sins, so why are the spirits still hanging around? please advise.
Sorry you are going through all this meandjc.
I think most who are on here , or who come to visit, have, or do, experience nightly visits from spirits, demons.. One reason why we are here.. I have experienced spirits, demons, at night, in the past and at times currently.. When I was little as a child, they would show themselves to me at night, in the dark, in my bedroom,, some appearing as children, others, and most as monsters,, In the past I awoke to hearing the drawers on my bed move back and forth at night, I was the only person in my room , and the door closed,, I was not aware at the time of deliverance, spiritual warfare, and let fear settle in and was afraid, hiding under the covers, but also praying to Jesus, asking Him to take them away, make them stop, and not to hurt me.. which eventually they did stop.. I still remember my heart beating so fast from fear.. I have felt heaviness on my legs at night, as if something holding me down, preventing me from moving my legs, felt as if hands were on my face, felt the bed shake , and heard them speak.. they now come through my sleep, causing nightmares, night terrors, about every night, at times screaming in my sleep, which has gotten much better but did scream out the other night.. it is harder for me to fight them while sleeping and not awake, but I do at times, and do try to..
Luciana has mentioned some wonderful points on how to fight these things... Keep the bible with you while you sleep, lay it beside you, on you, and keep it near.. I have done this often over the past several months, pray in bed and anoint youre bed, pillow, blanket, etc, prior to sleep, talk to God before you fall asleep, tell Him you need Him, ask for His angels to come to you, to stand and guard youre bedroom door, to stand around youre bed, and to help you fight ,, say Jesus Name over and over ,, if you experience anything while sleeping, or trying to sleep, don't let fear settle in , rebuke them then and there, let them know you take youre stand with God, you belong to Jesus, and are His child, and send them away.. Once you start sensing them or seeing them start saying Jesus Name, for they do not like to hear His name.. Once they know you mean business and take youre stand against them hopefully they will leave you alone..
Let us know how things are going. .