Does anyone know what happens when..........

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

swordandscepter

Does anyone know what happens when..........

Post by swordandscepter » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Does anyone know from the Holy Spirit or being formerly involved in witchcraft what takes place when challenging a believer/believers in Christ?

I did battle with a family of dark arts practitioners at an apartment I lived last year. I saw and heard all types of demonic activity as well as them trying to kill me on a couple of occasions. One night I saw dark shadows moving around my kitchen and began to pray, then I saw two bright lights push them out at rapid speed.

I knew these neighbors and they acted like the nicest people. I'd speak but I knew what they were doing. It may have been their religion but it was affecting me greatly. I recall leaving for the airport and the wife having a huge smile like she saw a movie star. As I pulled off she and her husband were looking out the door with glee as if they hit the lottery!

A few weeks later when I returned they looked as if they'd saw a ghost!!!
I was still there for another two months before my lease was up and they'd still speak but give me strange looks... (Like they couldn't figure out what was going on) lol

For about a week I'd hear them chanting, yelling, coughing, babies crying... :shocked:
It was weird to say the least but I continued to fast and pray and tell a couple of friends who are awesome prayer warriors and not afraid to take on the enemy's camp. The results were astounding.. I didn't hear very much from them at all. I'd see or hear something every once and a while that I'd deal with quickly.

The morning I officially moved with a huge truck, and movers etc; they seemed elated. lol

I just wanted to ask them something like "So what happened??? Did you see the angels of the Lord in your home? Did your spirit friends carry out their assignments? Or did they not answer or take it out on you when they got their butts kicked??" :clapping: :clapping:

Does anyone know what takes place on the other end of those who are conjuring up spirits?

Psalm37:4

Post by Psalm37:4 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 am

Your light was shown. Thats why they were glad you left. Bottom line was the light of Christ was revealed and darkness cannot stand the light my friend.
Isaiah 61:1 ."The Spirit of the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Battling with people in occult can be very dangerous, especially if you do so with out clear permission from God. I learned the hard way, several times on this. God has also asked me to go against it and I am currently doing so. I never saw an angel but God has informed me I now have a huge one.

Your former neighbors probably had cursed you many times but God protected you. No doubt you have kept your sins down to a minimum too. It is hard to say what all happens on their side but it probably was not fun for them. They might of simply realized their efforts had failed or their demons may of reported to them you are protected. The demons may of even come back to them in a very foul mood and took it out on them. Sometimes curses backfire on them.
I read an account of an occultist, Bill Schnoebelen, who was a part of a curse to kill a woman. They all expected her to die but nothing happened.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10