Demonic thoughts

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

gregpc

Demonic thoughts

Post by gregpc » Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 pm

My battle is with a particular thought. I managed to accept it rather than rebuke it and now it haunts me. I've tried to cast out the demon but it seems to remain. Any recommendations for how to break this off me -- this wrong thinking? Again, I assume it is a demon, but I seem to be able to get rid of it.

Greg

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

BLESSINGS, I HAVE BAD TOUGHTS SOMETIME WHEN I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND ME THAT WISH ME EVIL AND ARE SO WICKED, LAST NIGHT I KEPT HAVING TOUGHTS, BUT I PERSISTED IN PRAYER, REBUKED THEM, AND REMINDED MYSELF THAT I BELONG TO 'MY LORD''..NEXT DOOR KEEP ON BURNING INCENSE, EARLIER AND I PRAYED A PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE AND BREAKING CURSES AND BINDING AND I FEEL PEACE, I KNOW THEY HATE ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' IN ME, BUT THEY SEE ME AS THE ENEMY'' KEEP PRAYING, PRESS ON, 'THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE, DELIVERS YOU OF ALL EVIL IN HIS MIGHTY NAME AND POWER I PRAY , 'JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORS AND MY SAVIOUR' AMEN, L*****

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri May 17, 2013 4:15 am

might seem simplistic but find a verse that says the truth instead of the lie you have been believing and then renew your mind with it, choose to believe it now (whatever you believed about it in the past doesnt matter, its what you believe now that you are living).

demons use lies, thats it. Once you replace lies with what Gods says instead, the demons have nothing to hold onto and you can then stand in victory in that area of your life because you are standing in the truth.

God's word is living and active, it does not return void :) The truth does set us free :)

eg I used to believe God had rejected me - no way had He ever done that but that was a lie that demons constantly tried to feed me. Once God showed me awesome verse how He would never leave me or forsake me and others about His deep compassion and unconditional love for me and I started believing what God said instead of what other people or demons said, then so much changed in my life, the truth God gave me did set me free to live in His truth and freedom. God freed me from many things with the truth of His Word and His amazing love and intervention into my life.

So memorise and renew your mind with what God says in His Word, wash your mind with God's Words and the demons will back off because they wont have anything left to keep them there if you dont believe what they want you to.

God bless you, I know God can do in your life what He did in mine.

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi let me/ us know how yoy are doing could pray and give advice but replacing any thougjt with Gods word is the way to go.