Keep going?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

gregpc

Keep going?

Post by gregpc » Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

I went into prayer this morning asking God to deliver me. I simply prayed he would save me and deliver me because everything I have tried has not worked. But on the way to work, I felt so much pain and pressure that I closed my eyes and whispered commands for it to go. I was surprised I got relief, so I kept on. I felt almost normal but then it came back just as strong as before. So once at work, I started this over again. As before, I got relief. But as before, shortly after I stopped, I felt the pain and pressure yet again. Do you suggest I just keep commanding them until they go permanently? Why would the pain and pressure come back full strength?

Greg

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:15 pm

In my opinion, it would seem the pain and pressure is coming back to keep youre focus off of what youre doing, attempting, and trying to do .. They will do anything to take youre mind and focus off of what you want to do as far as being delivered, to bring pain, other obstacles in the way, to get you to stop, to not continue, to give up and believe it isn't working. They, the demons, know you want free, want delivered, want peace and peace of mind, tell them youre not giving in, youre not quitting, youre not stopping, and tell them to stop in Jesus Name, and continue. Keep talking to God, trusting Him, seeking Him, calling upon Him, keep youre bible on you when you pray and sleep, keep repeating His Words, and keep fighting them no matter what they keep trying to do.

God sees, and will see you through and get you where you want to be with this. Praying for you.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Thank michel! I figured as much. It just seems I am in a constant fight for my mind. When I am not commanding them to go, I am in pain. I've been trying to simply relax and know it is them and I don't have to listen to them, but that seems to be hard when you are feeling badly. But yes, I have been telling them I will not stop, quit, give in, etc.

I actually came up with the following...

Lord God, please grant me repentance (2 Timothy 2:25). Please forgive me and cleanse me of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9, Psalm 51:2), and bless me according to Numbers 6:24 and Deuteronomy 28:1-14.
In the name of Jesus, I stand up for myself and my family! I will fight for them! I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! I refuse to let the devil steal, kill or destroy! I refuse to be bullied or controlled by any demon or anyone else! I refuse to run away, cry, back down or quit! I refuse to be a wimp or coward! I know who I am in Christ! I know what I am! I AM FREE!!! Let the weak say, "I am strong" (Joel 3:10). I AM STRONG! I AM STRONG! I AM STRONG! According to Psalm 28:8, Psalm 29:11, Isaiah 40:29 and Ephesians 6:10, I am strong in the Lord and in His might! According to Psalm 138:3, I am BOLD and STOUTHEARTED [brave and courageous]! According to Proverbs 28:1, I am as bold as a lion! I stand firm, immovable, staunch, steadfast and determined! I stand with my face like a flint and I will not be denied! I am determined! I have a bulldog faith that grabs hold and will not let go! I command all demons to obey me now! According to Psalm 118:10, I cut you down, in the name of Jesus! I cut you down! I cut you down! I cut you down! Like David said in 1 Samuel 17:45, "I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty...This day the Lord WILL deliver you into my hands, and I WILL strike you down..." You were defeated by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and made a public spectacle! Accept your defeat! You lost! I win! I win! I win! I declare I am in charge! Not anyone else! God has put me in charge and made me the head! This is my home, my home, my home! And as for me and my home, we shall serve the Lord and it shall be a house of prayer! I refuse to shrug or neglect my responsibilities! In accordance with 1 Timothy 3:5, I will manage my home well! I will love, cherish, and take care of my family and all the good things God has given me! In the name of Jesus, I take back everything that Satan has stolen from us! I take back everything that belongs to me and my family now! I take it by force, now, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against us! Thank You, God!!! I take ownership over my life, my spouse, my marriage, my children, my home, my relationships, my finances, my thoughts, my will and my emotions! I now break any demonic influences that have troubled or tormented my mind and life! I reclaim peace, rest and tranquility over my home, my family and myself! I do all for the glory of God, in Jesus' name!

Greg

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 am

I can see that daily deliverance is needed. This morning I woke up completely out of my mind. I fought to stay focused. Since I got to work early, I stepped outside to do deliverance and it worked. I was able to bring my mind to a place where I could focus. I still feel sick though, so I know I need more work. I wish I could find someone in my area who could help or that God would just deliver me.

Greg