Through Knowledge Shall The Just Be Delivered

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor QT

Through Knowledge Shall The Just Be Delivered

Post by Pastor QT » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 am

A hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbour but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
Proverbs 11:9

Then said Jesus to those Jews, which believed on him, “If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:31-32

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge because you have rejected knowledge.
Hosea 4:6a

Our battle against the enemy is in essence, a fight between the truth and lies. From Adam through Christ, up to the present Satan has always sought to destroy believers by distorting or detracting from the truth. Any believer who wants to walk in his destiny in Christ has to passionately pursue knowledge of the word.

#1: Knowledge of who you are in Christ.

#2: Knowledge of how the enemy operates.

#3: Knowledge of the decisive victory Christ won for us on the cross.

Without knowledge there is no freedom. I am not talking about head knowledge here. Many believers do have bits and pieces of information about a few verses. If simple accumulation of facts about Jesus was enough, then most believers would be walking in liberty in every area of their lives.

Only revelation knowledge can set you free. Study the word until the verses leap off the pages and come alive in your heart. Only then will the word set you free. God’s word is the ultimate deliverer. Only through accurate knowledge of the word can you gain and guard your freedom.

My dear friend whatever you do, get into the word. It will liberate you. It will expose the lies of the enemy that are keeping you in bondage. It will catapult you into your exciting destiny in Christ.

Become a word addict today! If you do, in no time you will become a freedom freak!
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!