Deliverance By Displacement Over The Weekend

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor QT

Deliverance By Displacement Over The Weekend

Post by Pastor QT » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Over the weekend I had the privilege of seeing a torrent of God’s power at work. I was ministering at a youth camp. I saw what I have witnessed over and over again during mass Holy Spirit baptism services; demons manifesting and departing as people were being endued with power on high.

I call this deliverance by displacement. When a higher power encounters a lower power, the lower power has to bow. When heaven’s power descends, the powers of hell are dispatched. When the Holy Spirit makes an entrance, unholy spirits have to exit.

This is exactly what we witnessed. Students enjoying the ecstasy of tongues and the sweetness of freedom at the same time as demons manifested and were promptly cast. Their resistance was minimal because of the violent streams of living water from heaven. This can be likened to cleaning a car using a jet of water.

This type of occurrence is a form of spiritual reverse engineering which causes demons to flee as they can’t stand the heat of heaven’s power. In such an atmosphere deliverance swift as the gale force of heaven sweeps anything and everything in its path.

If you have not received the infilling of the Holy Spirit, make arrangements to get filled today! You will be surprised to see your addictions and bondages fall off on their own as you embrace the dynamite of God’s power.
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!