Thank God For Body Ministry

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor QT

Thank God For Body Ministry

Post by Pastor QT » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:27 am

Three weeks back I got a call from a fellow pastor while I was taking a nap after a tiresome Sunday service. He needed help in dealing with a stubborn demon that kept coming back after ministry.

The young girl in question kept on manifesting demons during worship. He would cast them out and then a couple of weeks later they would manifest again. By the grace of God we got to the root of the bondage and the girl was set free.

What touched me was the pastor’s humility and willingness to take advantage of the power of body ministry. He did not hesitate to ask for help. Some months earlier I am the one who benefited from our inter-connectedness as he helped us secure a venue for our church meetings. Nothing can stop us if we stand shoulder to shoulder with other brothers and sisters in Christ.

In an age of individualism, independence, and a cocky do-it-yourself attitude we have to be reminded of the power of body ministry. According to the Bible power comes from dependence and interdependence on God and on each other. I need you. You need me. We all need God.

Don’t suffer alone. Don’t keep up appearances. Don’t be too scared to ask for or to give help. Don’t let pride keep you in bondage. Don’t stay secluded.

Take advantage of the multi-faceted, multi-gifted body of Christ to help you achieve your destiny and possess all your possessions in Him. Tap into the power of body ministry today!

Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Romans 12:4-5

If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? But in fact God has arranged the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you! ...so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honoured, every part rejoices with it.
1 Cor 12:17-26
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!