3 Attitudes That Can Accelerate Your Deliverance

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor QT

3 Attitudes That Can Accelerate Your Deliverance

Post by Pastor QT » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Deliverance is a variable process. It can be brief or long. It can take seconds or hours. Or days or even months! Ouch! I hope you don’t want yours to take that long. The good news is that there are some things you can do to shorten the process. Here are three mindsets to help you fast-track your freedom.

#1. A bare-it-all attitude.

Deliverance is a data based ministry. The more accurate data is amassed, the clearer the picture becomes and the faster work can progress. Don’t make the Holy Spirit or the deliverance minister work overtime by hiding relevant information. By doing so, you are extending the lease of the demons in your life. Tell your tale (the whole tale), no matter how gruesome it is. Respond with brutal honesty to all questions asked by the minister.

#2. A bulldog fighting spirit.

Freedom ministry is spelt f-i-g-h-t. Fight! A fight to the sweet end since Christ has guaranteed our victory. Like a bulldog, don’t move an inch once you get a piece of the enemy. Maintain your vice-like grip until victory is won. Don’t go for deliverance as a helpless victim; rather get into it as a wounded soldier who needs a little help to finish off the enemy! Tell yourself I won’t give up along the way no matter what obstacles I face.

#3. An unbending resolve to deal with sin.

Sin is demon food. By refusing to deal with sin in your life, you not only prolong your freedom but you invite more sin-hungry demons to invade your life. Deal ruthlessly with whatever sin is brought to your attention during the process. Don’t compromise. Get rid of all cursed items even if it’s your favourite painting or rare jewellery. Sever all ties with sin, that way you are severing all ties with bondage.

Don’t delay your deliverance by getting into it with a wishy-washy attitude. Draw a line in the sand using the blood of Jesus. Tell yourself enough is enough. I’m getting the freedom that Jesus paid a high price for without fail. If you embrace this trilogy your salvation will come speedily.
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!