5 Things To Expect Once You Decide To Go For Deliverance

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSINGS LW ,AS I READ YOUR POSTS I CAN SEE SOME OF MYSELF, DO READ OLD POSTS, GET RIGHT WITH ''THE LORD'' ,HE NEVER LEAVES YOU NOR FORSAKES YOU, AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR STRUGGLE SOME OF US WILL BE HERE TO PRAY AND SUPPORT YOU, YOU HAD A NASTY EXPERIENCE, I HAVE HAD MANY, I HAVE LEARNT TO OVERCOME IN ;;THE LORD JESUS NAME'' , PRAYING AND TRUSTING THE 'LORD'' READING THE SCRIPTURES AND LISTENING TO MESSAGES ITS WHAT I DO, I NO LONGER HAVE A CHURCH FOR SOMETIME, I GO TO A HEALING MINISTRY MEETING WITH LIKE BELIEVERS ONCE A MONTH, ITS HARD TO FIND A CHURCH THAT FOLLOWS THE SCRIPTURES AS THEY ARE, ITS VERY SAD..SO MANY ARE PERISHING AND NOT MANY CARE..
PLEASE SHARE HERE AND ALSO GO TO THE TEACHINGS , YOU TRUST ''THE LORD'' AND HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION ARE DEMONIC I KNOW BECAUSE I HAD THEM, SEE WHAT MAKING YOU FEAR, ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS IT AND ASK THE 'HOLY SPIEIT ' TO GUIDE YOU TO THE SCRIPTURES, FIND A MINISTRY THAT HAVE DELIVERANCE, NEVER STOP SEARCHING, THINGS CHANGE , DON'T DESPAIR, THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, LOVE L'''' :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: