5 Things To Expect Once You Decide To Go For Deliverance

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor QT

5 Things To Expect Once You Decide To Go For Deliverance

Post by Pastor QT » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 am

Once you make up your mind to go to Jesus for your freedom the ever scheming enemy makes frantic last ditch efforts in a diabolic attempt to discourage you. Here are the top five things you should expect:

#1: Expect your condition to get worse.

By making your condition to deteriorate or seem to be taking a downward spiral the enemy is trying to force you to walk by sight not by faith. Once that happens you throw your hands up in the air in exasperation and say, “It’s no use, I am done!”

#2: Expect to be laughed at.

It’s the nature of the enemy to laugh to scorn. Sanballat and Tobiah laughed off Nehemiah’s valiant building efforts. On the cross our Lord was also scolded by people. Close friends, family, workmates or even church mates (how tragic!) will make you the target of their jokes just because you think the root of your problem is demonic and you want to seek help.

#3: Expect the meeting or minister to be attacked.

You may hear that the venue has been changed suddenly or that the meeting has been postponed or has been cancelled all together. You might hear funny stories or allegations about the deliverance minister in question. The minister may be struck down by a mysterious ailment and thus fail to make it for the meeting.

#4: Expect to be attacked yourself.

A freak accident may happen to you or someone close to you so that you are grounded and fail to go for that decisive deliverance meeting. Your finances may suddenly dry up forcing you to cancel that long awaited trip that should deliver your freedom.

#5: Expect a big deliverance scandal to break out.

A negative deliverance story may be all over the media thrusting into your heart like a sharp dagger. A person who was allegedly abused during ministry may go public or a minister who makes people pay big bucks for ministry may be exposed. A video capturing a brutal deliverance may be released on the internet.

Don’t fall for any of these desperate efforts by the enemy to distract you from your goal of freedom. See through all the lies and press in for your miracle. Come on guys, please share with us if one of these five tricks has happened to you.

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2 Corinthians 2:11
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!

LUCIANA

DELIVERANCE

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM DEAR PASTOR QT, I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT DEMONS AND DELIVERANCE WHEN IT HAPPEND THE FIRST TIME, BUT I KNEW NOTHING AND IT CAME AS TOTAL SHOCK TO ME, YES I WAS SICK FROM MANY YEARS, ALSO HAD ALL KIND OF DREAMS, FEELINGS, VOICE TALKING TO ME, FEELING SOMETHING IN ME, FEELING ANGRY, I WOULD WALK AND WALK AND WALK, AND GET TO THIS CHURCH WHICH WAS OPEN AND SIT THERE PRAYING, I WAS SO SCARED THAT IF I TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THE FEELINGS THEY WOULD TAKE MY CHILD AWAY..THE FIRST CHURCH I WAS NEVER MENTIONED SATAN, LOOKING BACK IT WAS LIKE GOING TO BABIES CHURCH, THEN SOMETHING HAPPEND AND I LEFT, LATER I WAS IN THE CHAPEL AND THE PREACHER WAS AMERICAN, THEY PRAYED AND LAID HANDS, AND THIS CHANGED MY LIFE, HERE I GAVE MY LIFE TO ''THE LORD'' COMPLETELY, BUT NOBODY OFFERED ANY HELP, AND WHEN A VISITING PASTOR CAME, AND ASKED ANYONE WANTING TO BE PRAYED TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE, I DID, AND WHEN HE CAME CLOSE TO ME ,ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE, SCREAMING ,AND I FELL ON THE FLOOR, E H SAID HE TOUGH I WAS DYING, I REMEMBER SPEAKING WITH A HORRID VOICE, CRYING, AND SCREAMING, DON'T KNOW ,HOW LONG I WAS ON THE FLOOR, LATER I WAS SO SHOCKED BUT NOT A SOUL FROM THE CHAPEL OFFERED HELP, SUPPORT, THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY DELIVERANCE, WHICH WENT ON FOR YEARS, BECAUSE NOBODY EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND WHY, THIS I HAD TO FIND OUT THROUGH MY OWN RESEARCH, BOOKS, MEETINGS, SERMONS, AND FIRST OF ALL 'THE SCRIPTURES' AND 'THE LORD' GUIDING ME THROUGH HIS WORD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, IT WAS VERY HARD, IF ONLY ONE BELIEVER HAD TAKEN THE TIME TO HELP ME,, IT WAS MARTIN THAT I ASKED WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME AND GAVE ME THE NAME OF THE BOOK BY DEREK PRINCE..I HAD TO OVERCOME MANY OBSTACLES , BUT I AM AN OVEERCOMER..AND YES WHEN I WENT BACK TO THE CHAPEL ,AS I WALKED IN I COULD SEE BEING LOOKEED AT LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME, I FELT TERRIBLY EMBARASSED, BUT I PERSISTED, LATER I HEARD HOW THEY DIDN'T LIKE TO SEE DELIVERANCE, SHAME ON THEM, LATER A COUPLE HELPED ,PRAYED FOR ME, BUT I GUESS THEY NEVER REALIZED HOW IGNORANT I WAS ABOUT THE DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, NOW I KNOW MORE THEM THEM, AND I AM FREE , WHEN WE KNOW OUR ENEMY WE CAN TAKE STEPS TO HELP OURSELVES , THANK YOU FOR THE CLEAR MESSAGES, IT IS THE PURE TRUTH..IN MY CASE MY E H WAS USED BY SATAN TO DESTROY ME, AND HIS FAMILY AND MINE, BUT THEY WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND, HE DENIES HAVING DEMONS AND SAYS HE IS A CHRISTIAN, AND WITH ALL THE SINS AND INIQUITIES HE HAS COMMITTED AND MADE ME COMMITT, HE WILL NEVER SAY, HE HAS DEMONS, HE LIVES IN DENIAL, AND IS BACKSLIDING...HIS BEHAVIOUR HAS NO LONGER ANY INFLUENCE ON MY LIFE..BLESSINGS AND FREEDOM IN 'JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME ''TO ALL FRIENDS HERE, LOVE L****** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pastor QT

Post by Pastor QT » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanx so much for sharing Lucy!

I appreciate your transparency; I know it will inspire many people. I also want to salute your persistance and passion to get free even when there was noone to help you. This is such an important but sometimes neglected key in deliverance i.e. how much do you (the bound person) want your freedom?

Your tenacity is a great example to anyone who is being tormented; don't stop searching, pushing and believing God until you win. Just don't let anything or anyone stop you.

I am praying that you become an answer for someone who needs help in your community. Become the solution for a troubled saint that you looked for but didn't find early enough because you know exactly how it feels.

Bless your heart!
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Thank you Pastor QT for your post. As you know from our private discussions, I needed to hear this. I relate to it well. Thank you Lucy for your testimony. Although you shared the fully version with me privately, I am glad to hear it again and needed to hear it at this time. It is inspiring. I pray to God He get me through this soon. It has been a rough ride. I would never wish this hell on anyone. I share your struggle, too, as I do not know anyone in my immediate area who does deliverance the way Jesus did. Even my own pastor's sent me to see a therapist. You cannot fix a demonic problem by talking it to death. LOL :-)

Blessings to all in the name of the Lord,
Greg

livingword26

Post by livingword26 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:23 pm

#1: Expect your condition to get worse.

My first deliverance was about 12 years ago. At this point in my life, I still carry bondage, still live with deep depression and crippling anxiety. I am about to loose my job because of all this. I don't think I have the strength to live this life anymore. I am alone in my pain because no one understands the depth of it. I don't know if the Lord is with me any more or not.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Wed May 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Hello livingword,

I think I can help. I do in fact relate to your situation. I nearly lost my job due to the attacks on my mind. It took me long time to get to where I could focus on my job. I finally did calm myself down. But in the last couple weeks, I have learned about inner healing. It seems when I succeed at gettin inner healing, the demons go and stay away. When I don't get inner healing, they return or just continue to hound me. I recommend you find some inner healing. Look up Pastor Scott Bitcon on the internet. He can and will help you.

If you want to try it on your own, I've learned a simplified way of doing... Get some good praise and worship music, get before the Lord and just begin to worship him, praise him, thank him. Thank him for everything. Thank him for healing you and delivering you even if you do not feel healed or delivered. Keep doing this until your emotions are flowing. Keep going on and on and on until you start to feel a release. Then ask the Lord to cleanse the wounds with the Blood and focus on that happening. Keep focusing on that until you feel peace. Next command the demons to go. You don't have to yell or get aggressive because once the wound is healed they have nothing to hang onto. Simply tell them to go and expect it to happen.

If you can do this as often as you can, I promise you will get free or at least some freedom.

BTW...In this process, God may show you things, sins, hurts, wounds, past experiences. Repent for sins, hurts and wounds, and ask God to cover them with the Blood of Jesus. For past experiences, you may have to ask God what you need to know about it. Wait for him to show you or just move on and he will show you in time.

The process is very simple but very powerful. I know some say that inner healing is not in the Bible, but it is, if you read it closely. Look at the Psalms where David cried out to God and then comforted himself with God. It is the same process. Your goal here is twofold. One get healing -- forgiveness, repentance, etc. Two connect with God. That is actually your highest goal. If you can focus on that without focusing on anything else, you will have super great success.

Keep in mind that this is whole reason you are struggling -- the demons are trying to disconnect you from God. If you can ignore them and push through, you will connect with God and the demons will eventually flee.

Please try this or connect with Scott ASAP and let me know how it goes. Private message me if you need someone to talk to. I am interested in hearing how God heals you.

Greg
Last edited by gregpc on Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Wed May 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Something else came to mind. I've researched inner healing and found lots of good material on it. I've tried most and for me, it did not work as I would like. Working with Pastor Scott Bitcon was super helpful, but what I found most helpful so far is what Katie Souza calls "soaking." This is really just inner healing where you do exactly what I described in the previous post. If you want to know more, YouTube search and Google search for "Katie Souza soaking."

You should be able to find an outline of the process online in PDF. This explains the details. My version is much simpler as I aim to focus entirely on God, asking Him to heal whatever needs healing and then letting let him lead the process. I try not to focus on any specific problem or even how I feel but I try to let that go and focus on God. He has showed up every time and was either just there comforting me or He showed me what I needed to see or deal with.

Greg

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

If you are saved, asked and invited Jesus into youre life, He will never leave you, forsake you or depart from you or withdraw himself from you. Sometimes in this life its hard to know He Is there, we may not be able to hear Him, we cannot see Him, not as a actual person we can see and know is there, but that's where faith comes in and we have to know He hears us, sees us, waits on us to call upon HIm, to talk with HIm, that He will answer, in time, that He knows what were going through . Yes, not many know of the pain of spiritual torment that many go through, and do not understand .
I could have given up a long time ago, quit, and in some way I had, but I made myself turn around, God didn't give up on me, He had me , He knew I was going to make it, with HIm. I have had most all whom I loved since a child, left me, God was the only one who stayed with me and beside me . It would have been so easy to quit, and I could have and been so much worse off. I didn't just bring all this on to myself, it was brought onto me since I was a child, before I was born . God seen you in youre mothers womb, He knew you then and He knows you now. He has not given up on you and wont. He wont quit , He wont give up, and wont let you either.
I knew I needed deliverance, healing, many many years ago. I found a minister of healing, deliverance, when I was maybe 19, called, not knowing much about it, made a appt. , went in to see him, when he walked in and touched my shoulder he knew I had been abused , and stated it, I only saw him the once because he had a heart attack a few weeks later. But I didn't give up. There are many pastors, ministers, churches, that do not discuss deliverance, do not practice it, turn those away who are asking, needing, wanting. I went to Christian bookstores, searching, finding out about deliverance, I went looking online eventually, . When I go through my nightmares I do get laughed at, at times, not understood,,, and I as well, my husband is in denial, does not believe he has demons, does not acknowledge of them tormenting those around him, and I am still learning for it to not have any influence on me and my life, but it is difficult not to. I am glad sister Luciana you have not allowed it to have any influence on youre life.
This life is not just my life, im here serving God, Him through me, to be a witness for Him, for His love, his compassion for others, that they can see what He can do, will do, and does do , and to reach who I can for Him. We all have our battles, struggles, and each day and night I do, and I get up and fight, as much as I can and am able. Sure its hard most times, and sure there are many times I hear thoughts and feelings of wanting to give up, quit, just throw in the towel and let go, that nothings working, its not getting better, its worse, no one understands, no one sees, but God is not a quitter, and He isn't going to let you give up , Hes going to reach out His hand, pull you back up and carry you if He has to to keep going. The enemy wants you to give up , to quit, to make you feel so low and depressed, despaired, they know then you cant go any farther ahead of where you want to be in youre freedom. But that's the enemy , satan and his demons, not God. Even as I have been writing this I have had difficulty in my words wanting to type and freeze. But I kept going.
Last edited by michel67 on Thu May 23, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:38 pm

livingword26 wrote:#1: Expect your condition to get worse.

My first deliverance was about 12 years ago. At this point in my life, I still carry bondage, still live with deep depression and crippling anxiety. I am about to loose my job because of all this. I don't think I have the strength to live this life anymore. I am alone in my pain because no one understands the depth of it. I don't know if the Lord is with me any more or not.

livingword26 - I know its hard , I know its a struggle, I don't mean to make it out to seem so easy and simple.. There are days when I don't even want to get up and face the day, to get through the day, it sometimes takes every bit of strength from God for me to get up and start a day. When someone is in bondage, depression, anxiety, struggling with torment and these demons, it is difficult for them to even think of working, going to work, getting through the day at a job, and making that job work out for them. I myself only work right now about 10 - 15 hours a week, I have been looking for something else, but its almost hard to , and to think about working any more with struggles that go through the mind,. So I do understand, we all understand and God understands. He understands its hard, its a struggle for our mind, and bodies. And I know its hard to keep the focus on God through it all , but its what the demons want, to keep us in the bondage, the torments, to take our focus off God and getting healed and free.
Greg has some great suggestions . If you don't already, try keeping the bible near you, on you when you feel youre struggles, take communion when you wake up in the mornings, and before bed, or even in between, read the scriptures throughout the day,, I was given some great advice to post scripture verses up , write them on post its or print them out and place them throughout youre home, where you can see them , read them throughout the day, maybe even in youre car on youre way to work , one on youre bathroom mirror, in the kitchen, in youre bedroom, on the back of youre door to see as you leave the house.

Remember, God hasn't taken His focus off of you, hasn't stopped hearing you, and still sees and is with you. I do and we all know its hard, but keep trying, and keep telling the demons to go and youre not giving in. Stay in touch here and let us know how things are going .

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Thu May 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Thank you michel67. Encouraging word! The inner healing I have been doing is working but it seems the enemy fights me on that, too. Today, I have the usual headache and nausea. It was actually worse. :-( Good thing is, tomorrow night my wife and I will be going to a local church for deliverance. I am finally glad to find a church that has that and a friend who can help. She invited us. I pray God delivers me completely this time.

Greg

livingword26

Post by livingword26 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:25 pm

When I came to Jesus, I was a new ager. In the new age, I meditated, sometimes several hours a day. I have much trouble seeking God in my mind, and separating that from what used to be new age meditation. When I first got saved, I listened to an audio bible at work every day, and studied the world every evening. I knew the bible very well at that time, and even heard Gods voice on a few occasions. I went through some deliverance sessions at my first church. The deliverance minister told me that God laid it on her heart that I should be part of this ministry. So I did, even though I still suffered bondages. I didnt know any better. This all happened in about 9 months time. After I was in the ministry for a few months, the leader who called me into it, gave me a very angry, sarcastic, "word from God" about the fact that I was still smoking cigarettes. She said I would not move any farther, until I quit. So naturally I have applied that to all sin, in my mind, and been left with the idea that I have to overcome all sin before I will be able to hear form God again, though that is not what I learned from the bible. I couldn't quit, no matter what she said, so eventually I left the ministry, and the church, and have been slowly spiraling downwards since. I am cynical, after all these years, and this presents me with a huge amount of obstacles. I don't see any way I could sing praise music for any amount of time. Even though I have to take responsibility for my sin, I am still angry for spending so many years in so much pain. I do not want to feel like that more than anything. If I am to be in pain, I would like to be able to react as Job did. There's much more to my story but thats all for now. Thanks you both for your responses.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Fri May 24, 2013 4:15 pm

I will only say this, if someone put a guilt trip on you, they are in sin. No man is completely free of all sin. If they were, they wouldn't need Jesus. This is one huge mistake in deliverance ministry and the church at large. Look at what I wrote you privately and see what I mean. Again, they often focus on being good and doing right, but they often turn that into religion, not realizing that any good we do is through the Lord's grace. Only He can empower us to live holy and right, and even to overcome sin. This is why after demons are cast out, they come back, and why you have had a hard time overcoming sin. I promise you that as you focus on truly seeking first the kigdom, truly getting to know the Lord, everything else will work out. This is what Jesus said. Deliverance comes much easier when you are walking with the Lord. When you are walking with Him, you have great freedoma and grace so that even if you are sinning some way, He will work it out of you over time. I am sorry that you've had such a negative experience and were faced with religious people who seem not to know the heart of the Lord who loves you immensely. I pray that God open your eyes to what I am saying and that you are blessed in understanding the truth of the matter.

When it comes to sin, or anything, go to the Lord with it. Tell him you hate it! Ask him to change you, change your heart, change your desires. Ask him to make you more like Jesus. Ask him to lead you through the process and to the right people and places.

Finally, I highly encourage you to connect with Pastor Scott Bitcon and get some inner healing.

Greg
Last edited by gregpc on Fri May 24, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Don't let someone elses words negatively impact you and youre desire to grow with God, get freedom and make you feel you are not good enough. Listen to God, seek Him, seek His Words, seek and rely on His strength. We all sin, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes, we learn from them, there is only one perfect, God, Jesus . Read John 8 : 1-11, Jesus tells the woman , ' Go, and sin no more ',, He sees her, if He has forgiven her and accepts her then all believers of Jesus should as well, and accept her with His love and grace. Many churches focus on the religious and religioun aspect, , putting down people who are in sin but those people may be in bondage, need deliverance, need Gods help. It isn't about the religioun, its about Jesus, and that he forgives and has forgiven and offers His love. He never said it was about religioun, He never said choose a religioun, He said choose Me. John 14: 6, He states, that He is the way, the truth and Life, and that no one comes to God except through Him. Religioun, people, are not the way , the truth, the life, just Jesus, and no religioun is able to get someone to God and Jesus, just through Jesus alone. If its all about Jesus, then its about Him in us, living in us, us living as Him, us taking Him with us each step we take each day, in each thing we do and say, no hateful words, no angry words, no hateful actions or angry actions. He lives in us in our behavior, our thinking, our feelings, our loving others.
Listen to God, focus on Him alone, mediate on Him alone, focus on His Words. Call upon Him, ask Him to open youre ears to hear Him, you know what you want, not what someone else wants from you or of you, if you sin, are tired of that sin, ask Him to take that sin away, forgive you, accept His forgivness and move on, If you are in bondage , He knows, tell him you want out of it, want it out of youre life, and tell Him you want deliverered of that that holds you down . Tell Him you want peace, His freedom, His healing. People will always say things that may negatively impact us and we cant let them turn us away from where we want to be with God and where we feel we need to be. You may have been at a better place spiritually at the time and it could have been a whisper and word from the enemy from someone to get you to fall back, to take a step back and not move further ahead and grow with God.
Don't look at it as a negative experience or impact , just keep youre focus on God and seeking Him in all you do and all you want and tell Him what it is you want Him to do for you . I can relate I guess somewhat to Job in the bible and understand .. if you keep youre eyes , ears, heart, and thoughts focused on Jesus and not people, He will give you comfort and peace and you can know He has a better plan for you and youre life.

livingword26

Post by livingword26 » Sat May 25, 2013 2:50 pm

I had a dream last night. I was in my car, in front of a hotel. I don't know if I was staying there or not. A very large spider jumped on my car. It was large enough to cover my whole hood. It was busy, crawling around trying to find a way in my car. It was white, and its head looked like a skull. Its body was more like a hoop, than a solid body, and in the hoop, was a very large pincher that it killed people with. I called the hotel on my cell phone to warn people about it, but there were other people outside, and some were getting killed by other of these spiders.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Sat May 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Good dream. Looks like maybe God showed you a potential ministry. Vehicles usually mean ministry. The spiders are obviously demons. The demon was trying to get to you while in your ministry. You faithfully warned others of the demons that wanted to steal, kill and destroy before they made it to the safety of heaven/Christ, ie the building. Be blessed. God is showing you something. Now watch for the parallel in your life. You may find yourself witnessing to someone or telling then how to be safe from demons.

Greg