Freedom Is For The Fed Up!

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor QT

Freedom Is For The Fed Up!

Post by Pastor QT » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 am

Are you tormented by sin, sickness, spirits, or a stubborn situation? I have got good news for you. Jesus Christ can set you free if you let Him. In the Bible there are many people who faced situations similar to yours. Some were actually worse off than you. They got one touch from Jesus and their story changed forever. The majority of them got their miracles because they got tired of their situation that they were willing to do the unusual. They were so desperate that they were willing to do almost anything to get their freedom. Meet some of those people who overcame their struggles because they got so fed up that they took extreme measures:

• Blind Bartimaeus got so fed up with his blindness that he shouted so loudly that his voice was heard above the noise and bustle of a large crowd. (Mark 10:46-52)

• Some four friends got so fed up about their friend’s paralysis that they tore up the roof to get him healed! (Mark 2:1-12)

• The Canaanite woman refused to be offended when Jesus called her a dog but kept on persisting until her daughter was healed. (Matthew 15:21-29)

• The woman with the issue of blood pushed through the crowd and touched the hem of Jesus’ garment to get her healing. (Mark 5:25-34)

• One man kept on believing for a miracle even after thirty eight years of waiting! (John 5:1-9)

• One man didn’t mind when Jesus spit on his eyes and got his healing as a result. (Mark 8:22-25)

• A rich man named Zaccheus climbed a sycamore tree because he wanted to see Jesus and that very day salvation came to his house (Luke 19:1-9)

I could go on and on. The point is simple; extreme situations call for extreme measures. Extraordinary cases call for extraordinary actions. Don’t just sit there and wallow in self-pity. Do something! Move towards Jesus. Call a deliverance minister. Go to a deliverance meeting even if it’s half-way across the world! Try online deliverance. Go on a prolonged fast. Go on a sabbatical and close yourself in a room somewhere and say to the Lord, “I will not let you go until you rescue me!”

Get desperate! Get rid of your cute demeanour. Roll up your sleeves, pick up your sword and fight! Don’t stop until you win. Get so angry at the devil that you tell him off! Don’t submit to his oppressive yoke; break it instead. Never mind what your denomination says. Don’t listen to the sceptics who are telling you that you just have to live with your condition. Just do whatever it takes to get victory.

How much do you want freedom and release from your torment? If you really want it, you will get it. If you are desperate God will deliver you. God moves on behalf of the desperate; he responds to those that are needy and cannot do anything in and of themselves. Get desperate, child of God; become so despairingly reckless or violent that the devil just has to let go! Freedom is not for the dignified, it’s for the desperate.
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!

LUCIANA

WHEN DESPERATE

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:58 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: GRENTINGS PASTOR Q IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'', YES WE HAVE TO BE AT THE END OF OUR RESISTANCE, HELPLESS, BROKEN, THAT IS WHEN WE ARE READY TO DO ANYTHING, YES I DID AT THE TIME AND FOUND A CHURCH ,FOUND HELP, NOT AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BUT IT PUT ME ON THE WAY OF DELIVERANCE , I STIL HAVE PROBLEMS, CAUSED BY A VERY POWERFUL CHRUCH DENOMINATIONS, BUT THEY DON'T SEE WHO I AM IN ''CHRIST'' ALL THEY SEE IS WHAT THEY CAN, WHILE I SEE THE SERPENTS COVERING THEMSELVES IN RELIGIOSITY..THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS STRENGTHENING MESSAGES, I URGE ALL OF YOU FRIENDS HERE TO PARTICIPATE, AND KICK SATAN ......,,,,,IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, SHALOM ,L***

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 am

I agree

You must be fed up and desperate and be willing to fight and wanting to fight youre battles

You must be ready and wanting to forgive, to stop sitting and stand up and swing the bat at the enemy, to be tired and tired of being tired of what has been done and being done to you, to be fed up and desperate for God to reach in and help pull you out .

I know i am sick and tired of what the enemy has done in my life and does in my life, and currently am fighting my battle daily,, i am currently going through a blood issue for 25 days now .. just another way for the enemy to try to weaken me and take my mind off of fighting .. they will not win though ,, i am staying strong in Jesus and keeping strength in Him..

Be fed up and desperate for youre freedom, be sick and tired of it all and Jesus will touch you and you will find youre way to being free..

You can either keep the door closed , not let God in, not be desperate, and the enemy knows if you are not desperate enough, and not willing to fight, or open the door and let God in, let HIm help, share with HIm, tell Him youre hurt and what you want Him to do for you , how tired you are of it all , and when He stretches His hand out to you grab onto it and dont let go as He will pull you into youre freedom...

Stand up and fight for youre freedom.. believe in youre freedom.. i am currently fighting for my life, physical body to be well and healed.. and in the same it also means fighting spiritually, for my freedom ..
Be desperate Fight for youre's as well ...

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 am

An (mis)understanding? of this scripture could be holding me back... or making me unwilling? Not sure.
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

- Matthew 26:52 (King James Version)
Might have a few or many things holding me back.
✝

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Im not sure about the scripture uncertain

All i know is forgive, dont hold onto anything, let it Go and Let God have it all , give it all to Him and place it in His hands

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks.

(Kinda been trying to forgive for a long time. Not even sure what it is.)
✝

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Fri May 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Now this good. I just said this same thing on my Facebook to someone else who said they accepted Jesus into their heart but didn't believe the Bible because they felt it was inaccurate and disagreed with what they believed. When I replied, they said they were confused and felt like a lost sheep waiting for the Lord to find them. I encouraged them not to wait for Jesus to find them but for them to chase Him down. I used all the same exact examples you used.

Greg

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

As I read through some of the other posts, I remembered some material I wrote up for myself to follow (I should be reading it daily):

ONCE YOU GET DETERMINED THAT I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH IT ANY LONGER, IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! YOU ARE IN CHARGE! Like Paul, get annoyed, turn around and command!

Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded (Hebrews 10:35). I maintain my confidence! It will richly reward me. Confidence is key, so I stand immovable!

Drive out the inhabitants or they shall irritate you and harass you (Numbers 33:55).

Paul finally became so annoyed [he got fed up] that he turned around [repented for putting up with it and now took action] and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!" (Acts 16:18)

Be fully convinced! Faith is being sure and certain. Without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:1). If you "shrink back", He is not pleased (Hebrews 10:38). Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind (Romans 14:5).

I make up my mind right now! I consistently stand firm in faith and will not take no for an answer! I refuse compromise! I know what is mine and I "take it by force"!

In the name of Jesus, I stand up for myself and my family! I will fight for them! I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! I refuse to let the devil steal, kill or destroy! I refuse to be bullied or controlled by any demon or anyone else! I refuse to run away, cry, back down or quit! I refuse to be a wimp or coward! I know who I am in Christ! I know what I am! I AM FREE!!! Let the weak say, "I am strong" (Joel 3:10). I AM STRONG! I AM STRONG! I AM STRONG! According to Psalm 28:8, Psalm 29:11, Isaiah 40:29 and Ephesians 6:10, I am strong in the Lord and in His might! According to Psalm 138:3, I am BOLD and STOUTHEARTED [brave and courageous]! According to Proverbs 28:1, I am as bold as a lion! I stand firm, immovable, staunch, steadfast and determined! I stand with my face like a flint and I will not be denied! I am determined! I have a bulldog faith that grabs hold and will not let go! I command all demons to obey me now! According to Psalm 118:10, I cut you down, in the name of Jesus! I cut you down! I cut you down! I cut you down! Like David said in 1 Samuel 17:45, "I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty...This day the Lord WILL deliver you into my hands, and I WILL strike you down..." You were defeated by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and made a public spectacle! Accept your defeat! You lost! I win! I win! I win! I declare I am in charge! Not anyone else! God has put me in charge and made me the head! This is my home, my home, my home! And as for me and my home, we shall serve the Lord and it shall be a house of prayer! I refuse to shrug or neglect my responsibilities! In accordance with 1 Timothy 3:5, I will manage my home well! I will love, cherish, and take care of my family and all the good things God has given me! In the name of Jesus, I take back everything that Satan has stolen from us! I take back everything that belongs to me and my family now! I take it by force, now, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against us! Thank You, God!!! I take ownership over my life, my spouse, my marriage, my children, my home, my relationships, my finances, my thoughts, my will and my emotions! I now break any demonic influences that have troubled or tormented my mind and life! I reclaim peace, rest and tranquility over my home, my family and myself! I do all for the glory of God, in Jesus' name!