US. MINISTRY TRIP #3 PLANNING PHASE!

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

US. MINISTRY TRIP #3 PLANNING PHASE!

Post by DoorTwelve » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 pm

We have completed two Nationwide ministry trips across the United States in the past four years. One in 2008,when Louis Dovalina and I traveled 10,400 miles across the U.S. ministering to the hurting,brokenhearted, and oppressed individuals in 18 states. And again in 2011 when Brian Campbell and I traveled over 7,000 miles across the United States to New York and back ministering in about 8 states
, Right now we are getting ready for the third and possibly final trip
. God has placed it upon my heart that we are to go,and that we will cover the United States from Arizona to New York and back. These trips are special and many people know that I do not move unless God inspires me to go,so God is planning something. I am excited for those who need ministry,and healing. If you have a need and you are in the central United States or Northeastern United States and desire personal prayer and someone to earnestly pray over your situation please let me know via email,subject line(Ministry Trip) we will seek to meet your needs and give you further information,please leave a phone number where we can reach you. I will be setting up the route over the next few days. And two of us will complete it over the next three weeks,if anyone is searching for personal ministry from major illnesses,or deep spiritual oppression(demonic) this is the ministry Christ performed. We have seen people come out of Coma's,and healed of cancers,and freed from diabetes,and conditions like high blood pressure,etc.and we have seen many,many Demon's cast out in Jesus name. We minister freely as the word declares so don't let that idea hinder you from requesting ministry. We also seek to teach,equip and inform the body of Christ in how to close doors the enemy is using to invade your family and life. Our return route is still up for consideration in certain areas but it looks like it will take us across the central United States (Kansas,Missouri,etc.)as we come down through Pennsylvania,our return trip is open for discussion based upon needs. Years ago ministries had tent meetings and people regained eyesight,and hearing. I believe God can do those things in your life,I have witnessed God raise the dead through prayer. I do not say that lightly and I truly believe His miracles are for you today. Ministers like A.A Allen,Francis McNutt,Derrick Prince and Frank Hammond were actually doing what Jesus did many years ago,by going out to those who are hurting,so we know there is a need because the Devil has not stopped bringing the issues. Yes, we have churches here in Arizona we minister to, but we also recognize the need for this ministry to those who are not getting help or have ministers that have not been able to help them,thus far. I will keep the updates here on my wall for those interested. God Bless you and be in prayer about this as God may want to do something in your life. Blessings in Christ, Pastor John Crable
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

jackson

Post by jackson » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 am

Praise God for your ministry.

How do you know people are healed of these diseases like cancer and diabetes until they go to a doctor and are tested? I minister like you and have ejected spirits of major diseases but healing is usually a battle requiring follow up ministry and hospital tests to confirm the weakening of the disease.

Just asking because I've been seeing the demons clearly cast out but the sickness lingering. Would like to learn more along these lines.

Blessing,