Is Turrets Demons?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

Is Turrets Demons?

Post by ServantofJesus » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

I am watching a show on Channel 7 about Turrets. I have a hard time believing that Turrets isn't demons. Those people act demonized to me. I feel for them. If Turrets is demons, then have any of the deliverence ministers cast these demons out of people and cured them? And I also wonder what the legal rights would be? Or would it just be a physical weaknes that makes it easy for them to take advantage of the person?

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Dear Servant Of Jesus

Turrets can be demonic, I had ministered to an indivdual that had Turrets, and the disorder was carried through the generational line. The father, grandfather, and son had this disorder in the family I was ministering to. One of the spiritual roots we found was that the spiritual authority and order in the house was not there.

Once the order in the family start to change the symptoms began to leave. I also watched the same doccumentary did you notice the fathers of the children and how they dealt with the turrets? Just something to look for when dealing with this syndrome.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 am

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST wrote:Dear Servant Of Jesus

Turrets can be demonic, I had ministered to an indivdual that had Turrets, and the disorder was carried through the generational line. The father, grandfather, and son had this disorder in the family I was ministering to. One of the spiritual roots we found was that the spiritual authority and order in the house was not there.

Once the order in the family start to change the symptoms began to leave. I also watched the same doccumentary did you notice the fathers of the children and how they dealt with the turrets? Just something to look for when dealing with this syndrome.

Believer-In-Christ
It didn't seem to show the fathers much to my knowledge. What is a typical response of the fathers?

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi Servant of Jesus

That's correct they did not show much of the fathers in the doccumentary, the father is usually in the sideline. What I have noticed is that the mother of the child pick's up and carries the role that the father would traditionally carry out within the family.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

Ok, but what does that have to do with the Turrets?

jackson

Post by jackson » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 am

I guess the question is - was a spirit ejected or not in connection with ministering to the Tourette's child? Thanks