Jezebel, familiar spirits, deliverance through intercession

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

MicMogen

Jezebel, familiar spirits, deliverance through intercession

Post by MicMogen » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Several months ago a young woman "crossed my path" seemingly "crying out" for deliverance from certain addictions and healing from issues of the heart. We became friends and regularly our conversations were geared toward spiritual renewal (or acceptance) in Christ. The "relationship" was complex as she went through house arrest, then virtual imprisonment forced to live with her mom, a severe "power and control" freak. I befriended the woman while in prison, did what I could to encourage her children; and have remained determined to continue in prayer and witness until some breakthrough.

Very early on, I was discerning multiple layers of demonically driven personalities. All manner of common oppressors became evident: domestic violence, rape, incest, adultery, divorce, addiction, lying, deception - oh my ... this list is probably as long as her criminal record (literally). Over time, as I sought the Lord how and what to pray for, the "battlefield" became HUGE. Occult type entities involving sorcery and ungodly prayers of intercession have also been discerned. The controlling personality of this woman is predominately that of a Jezebel type - probably in it's third generation among the women of this family.

The severity of this woman's possession, however, is all completely new to me. Once in a telephone conversation, I read from the Bible a passage quoting Jesus, and she literally vomited on the other end. MANY TIMES, the woman in our conversations would reference statements I'd made to others or something from my past that she would have no knowledge of, other than the prompting of familiar spirits. This reminds me of the soothsayer woman in Acts that when the demons were cast out, she lost her "power" and the locals made the believers leave town. This woman regularly referred to her relationship with "God" as "tight with El Jefe"- some perversion derived from her years in gangs. On one occasion we were led to pray for her spiritual eyes to be opened to perceive the demonic activity about her life. She stated that on the night we were praying this (her not knowing), she had "crazy dreams;" but would never elaborate when asked. There really is so much more that can be shared.

Ultimately, due to this woman's perceived threats and lies about my daughter caused me to request she no longer visit my home. I am employed at the neighborhood where I reside (how we met); and after that, my boss has served legal restriction from our private park - based on criminal record, an egregious indebtedness for a prior rental contract, and certainty that the woman's "loitering" about the park was drug related. This resulted in the most bizarre sequence of "retaliatory" actions by the woman AND her mother's part - including police contacts for false reporting, calls from Social services, to my boss claiming I was a "drug dealer" (LOL), and the mom even called my ex-wife (once delivered from a Jezebel spirit?) to complain about me.

Obviously there has been no further contact with the woman, even by phone or me visiting them. One attempt was made to deliver a Christmas card and we were "headed off" at the door by a third party. Occasionally waves from a car, or once saying "hello," resulted in the woman dramatically jerking away, as if pretending not to been seen. (This was one of several enchantments she "claimed" to have, not being seen or evading the law.)

Now getting to my request for wisdom: I have regularly prayed both for this family (the woman specifically) and am overwhelmed with an incredible compassion to continue to pray until God leads otherwise. Much to my amazement, is that not only am I continually lead to pray, I am often awakened in the night with this burden. As I seek God for direction, there have been REPEATED affirmations that not only are we to continue praying, but that somehow God wants to deliver this woman and my obedience has a major role. These numerous affirmations come as only God can orchestrate, random - but recurring sermons or bible studies about deliverance from demons. One Believer - not even knowing about my concerns for the possessed woman - prophesied, referring to me "to be a Jehu." This struck a power chord, as per the Biblical account of Jezebel, it was Jehu that defeated her. WOW - talk about insighting resolve.

Okay so how exactly is this achieved "long-distance" (other than prayer) and what might be proper strategy, here. Understanding that God is certainly at work in this situation, I lack no Faith or struggle with fear or doubt at all. What are you discerning or can share from personal experience when "confronting" these types of oppressors?
Praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with EVERY spiritual blessing -- because of Christ Jesus who is our Lord, our Victory, and our Deliverance!!

MicMogen

Re: Jezebel, familiar spirits, deliverance through intercess

Post by MicMogen » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 am

MicMogen wrote:Okay so how exactly is this achieved "long-distance" (other than prayer) and what might be proper strategy, here. Understanding that God is certainly at work in this situation, I lack no Faith or struggle with fear or doubt at all. What are you discerning or can share from personal experience when "confronting" these types of oppressors?
I see there have been a few reading this post, yet there is no commentary. Folks, the purpose for posting, here, was to gain insight or encouragement and glean from the experiences of others, as relates to some of the specifics I've shared.

While it's proper to sing Praises to our God and King when we are together - for we have overcome the enemy by our testimonies and the blood of the worthy Lamb - occasionally we are to seek members of body, per their gifting, for our strengthening and understanding (as iron sharpens iron).

We appreciate others not taking the time to debate methodology like "forcing demons to reveal there 'license'" or "communicating through the oppressed like a medium" - neither of which would apply in our situation, anyhow. Simply: prayers, Words of Knowledge, and other revelations from experience and spiritual relationship are beneficial.

Thanks,
Michael
Praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with EVERY spiritual blessing -- because of Christ Jesus who is our Lord, our Victory, and our Deliverance!!

jackson

Post by jackson » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Interesting post.

Of course you can't really deliver someone against their will. Prayers should be directed to the HS convicting her. Once that happens, she'll know where to find help. If that does not happen, she is lost.

If she is to be saved, as you pray, there will come a growing subconscious awareness that you are her friend and her hope, despite her present outward hostility. At some point that will hopefully dawn upon her consciousness.

Also be aware that since this is a war, the Enemy often seeks to entrap us into expending all our energy on someone who has no intention of ever seeking the Lord, so will be occupied to no gain while other more efficient usages of our time go unattended.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

brother
the prayers need to be started against El Jefe. This is her idea of who God is. The God needs to be revealed to her.
If it is God's will for you to deliver this woman then you will. If it is His will then the place and time has already been set. Continue in readiness in and out of season and be ready for whatever the Lord brings your way.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Just a reminder - there are reasons why we don't minister alone.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am

awesome point turgh. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Dear MicMogen,
Some things that you might consider are these,
Jezebel usually comes in by flattery until she is rooted into whatever camp she is seeking to usurp authority and headship,then she pounces to bring division and chaos often when the camp is weakest,which means even a truthful motion on her part to be delivered should be met with caution,boundaries and continued oversight.
You as the minister do not need to share personal things about your life with her, or even open doors to her in fact your relationship with her should be completely platonic even if she is serious about ever receiving help.
Next you should set boundaries with her that should never be crossed for example do not show up at my home,we cannot minister privately without another minister present,do not call me after eleven,and do not use cuss words around me, or I will consider this a breach of ministry and will have to refer you elsewhere. Now obviously demons will do these things but set the boundaries anyway and if she is the one breaching then stop ministry for awhile,if the demons are cussing then just punish them continually until they figure it out. Boundaries allow us to set parameters that both parties respect and if the willingness to keep those boundaries is in order then you have a good foundation that is not ruled by the enemy but rather defined by you. Last El Jefe means boss and not particularly God so first things first if she wants deliverance let us share Jesus Christ and His name correctly and give the Lord the respect He deserves for paying the price He paid and this can be done by saying we cannot move further along until God is glorified in a proper manner in our conversation. Now this may be hard if you are talking to a demon but if she is up then hold her to the truth otherwise your building a whopper enemy style by allowing the enemy to define his terms. I will always accept Yeshua or Jesus in ministry but other slang things are not acceptable your giving them a gift not scrounging bread from them they should be willing and eager to accept it otherwise it is a muted point or a stronghold that needs to be broken anyways.
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Another important thing I have found is to keep pleading the blood over the main person for protection. You may already do that but felt I should mention.

Have you read the stickies in the DID forum? They are helpful.
I have found alts that truly believe they are evil but are just an part being influenced by a demon.
Sometimes, you can find a alt that wants help and can reach the others and core person thru that alt.
Things will happen, we cannot control those things but we can control our reaction to those things :smile: