the box

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

DaughterofGrace

the box

Post by DaughterofGrace » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:01 am

I was taught as a deliverance minister that when a particular spirit is stubborn, they can be put in "the box". I dont knopw exactly what it is or how it works ... but I have used it many times and it does work. Does anyone else out there have any experience with this or have heard of it ? And more importantly, what is it ? I believed it to be the box as in the box of oil Mary anointed Jesus with, but was told I was wrong, altho no other explanation was offered. I would really like to hear and know of other peoples experiences ... its not everyday you find a place to discuss demons and forms of s[iritual warfare. Thanks and Blessings in Christ
Kathleen ~~~ Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint ~~~

jackson

Post by jackson » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Have not used the box but have heard of it - I think its effectiveness as sworn to by others is simply testimony to our incredible authority in the supernatural realm in Christ.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:06 am

I have used the box myself. As far as what the box is? It's just a box. When fighting against demons we must use sometimes what we can visualize. Everyone knows what a box is for. Everyone knows you can put stuff in one and one can be locked. Demons know this too. So when you use things you know to lock them up and keep them away from hurting the person or parts then it is easier to deal with them when the Lord says it is time.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

DaughterofGrace

Post by DaughterofGrace » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am

Thank you both for the input. I do agree with both of you. I guess I just have one of those minds that want to take everything apart and see how it all works. Yes, Jesus is glorious in the authority He has given us, and I pray more people would become enlightened and embrace the Biblical truths of what Christ can do in and thru us. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Kathleen ~~~ Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint ~~~

Deliveranceminister

The Box

Post by Deliveranceminister » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 am

I would like to point out that leaving a link on this site is against the rules even spelled out like it was.
Mark 16 :17 Jesus Christ gave the believer the authority to cast out demons.