Cant get delivered

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ImPossessed

Cant get delivered

Post by ImPossessed » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 pm

I found a church that is involved in deliverance ministry and I cant go the devils wont let me. It has been over 4 months. I may not even get there this year or the next! I have tried self deliverance but it didn't work. What should I do?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:06 am

call to see if they will come to you. How far is it?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:55 pm

:clapping: THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU GRACE IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' OUR LORD ,AMEN. CAN YOU ASK A FRIEND TO DRIVE YOU, ALSO PRAY AND PRAY THAT NOTHING WILL STOP YOU FROM GOING, IN THE PAST I EXPERIENCED LATENESS, TRAFFIC AND SO ON, STILL I WENT ,ONCE THE TRAFFIC WAS SO BAD WE HAD TO COME BACK IT TOOK SO LONG, BUT OTHER TIMES I WENT TO ALL THE MEETINGS I COULD, UNTIL I GREW AND GREW AND MATURED IN THE WORD, THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. DO YOU ATTEND A CHURCH , HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR SOMEONE TO COME TO YOU, IN ALL THINGS WE HAVE TO PRAY, AT THE TIME I DIDN'T ,UNTIL I REALISED THAT WE NEED TO PRAY ALL THE TIME ,ESPECIALLY IF GOING TO A MEETING, THE ENEMY WILL DO ALL HE CAN TO STOP US FROM ATTTENDING. BELIEVE ME I HAVE HAD SOME NASTY EXPERIENCES ,AND HAD TO DEAL WITH MY HUSBAND WHO KEPT ATTACKING ME, AND DENIES IT, ONE MEETING HE HAD A HEADACHE,WE HAD TO LEAVE ,ONE HE DIDN'T LIKE THE PREACHING AND SO ON..STAND ON ''THE WORD'' AND GO, SOMETIME AGO I READ THIS : THIS PREACHER IN SOUTH AFRICA, WHEN HE GOT IN HIS CAR WITH HIS SON, HE WOULD TELL HIS SON TO GO TO A DIFFERENT ROUTE FROM THE ONE THEY HAD TO GO ,HIS SON ASKED HIM ''WHY'', HE ANSWERED 'SO THAT WE CONFUSE THE DEVIL AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING'', I WAS LAUGHING BUT I GUESS IT IS GOOD TO KNOW..THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE, GUIDE YOUR STEPS TO FREEDOM FROM ALL EVIL SPIRITS, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF 'JESUS CHRIST THE LORD '',BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME FOREVERMORE, IN CHRISTIAN LOVE L... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: