Need Advice on Ministering to Transsexuals

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

TeachMeLord

Need Advice on Ministering to Transsexuals

Post by TeachMeLord » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 am

Hello,

Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with a man in the process of becoming a woman? What's the strong man -- Rejection? What do you say to someone who has started having surgeries already?

Thanks and God bless you!
TeachMeLord

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:03 am

Dear TeachmeLord,

I think this is an awesome question and I am sure that I can't do it proper justice with my answer but I am going to put forth some ideas. The Book of Romans Chapter One is the book of the bible that more clearly defines this condition. Speaking in depth of a "darkened heart" and "vexation" of spirit. I have learned one thing in our ministry some years ago everyone has vices and frankly one man's vices are almost like the next man's in many cases. I am no advocate for sin but let's just say everyone has it so I have learned to meet people with mutual respect and ditch criticism and lead them by loving example after all if you start railing this person the conversation will probably go nowhere. Unless of course they are openly and vehemently rejecting us like the bible says some will. Each individual who has a spirit of vexation is a person who is being mentally blocked "Ka-was" is the word for vexing spirit. This spirit blocks them from knowing,hearing,or discerning truth. Now we have seen indications of this while counseling people in deliverance where you can talk to them for ten minutes and then ask them to repeat anything you have said and they cannot. They simply are not discerning, so before any ministry or sharing of the faith goes forward I will usually pray for their "eyes"and "ears" to be opened and their "hearts" be prepared to receive all the Holy Spirit" has to say to them. I also ask God to give me the words to speak to them and the patience to teach them if necessary. A strongman behind Lesbianism and Homosexuality is often a spirit called "Meridian" I would bind him up with all the others in opening prayer as well,asking God to just confuse these vexing spirits,and remember this is not to say that there are not others but this one is generally present. And also when the person is in a state of change or transition a spirit of "False Identity" may also be there and sometimes this spirit works in tandem with a spirit of "Madness"... I have found if you approach this individual like you would yourself your usually able to strike up a good conversation and from there it could be a breakthrough given the right opportunity I know a man that God spoke through to several of his friends who were in much the same situation and he shared the gospel with them openly... so like Paul said "I was all things to all men" be like Paul.........Oh before I forget expel Whoredoms if you get a chance to do deliverance because it is also a spirit that engages in "Sodomy" so if your asked to do deliverance look to removing that spirit as well.
In closing remember salvation and deliverance are just the beginning once the heart has been opened to the things of God direction will need to come forward so the new believer knows how to proceed and he may need some help in this area maybe spending some time accompanying them to church and helping them to make some new friends as well as holding them accountable to develop a relationship of their own with Christ. I like to buy them Bibles that is just my initial thing but be in prayer to God about what to do. I am sure after you share the message of Christ deliverance will need to come soon after for breakthrough.
Blessings
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

TeachMeLord

Post by TeachMeLord » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

THANK YOU!

This is exactly what I needed.

Now I'm praying for compassion, understanding, and opportune time to listen to him and share the Gospel.

Thanks again!
:-D

Dcide

You may also want to try...

Post by Dcide » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Back To the Womb experience.

A lot of people who deal with same-sex attraction and gender confusion also deal with parents who wanted or expected a child of a different gender.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm

GREETINGS IN'JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME' , I HAD A SITUATION LIKE YOURS, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS PERSON WAS SEEING A PHYSCHIATRIST, WHO WAS CONVINCING HIM THAT HE WAS A WOMAN, I FOUND THIS LATER AND IT WAS TOO LATE FOR THE FIVE MEN THAT HAD UNDERGONE SURGERY, IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS AND THE NEWSPAPER, STILL HE WENT UNPUNISHED AND IS STILL PRACTISING, SHOWING HOW EVIL IS ALLOWED TO PERPRETATE HIS DEEDS AND RUIN LIVES.. AT THE TIME I WAS HELPING IN A CHURCH BREAKFAST, I HEARD ABOUT THIS PHYSCHO BUT DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSED ,VULNERABLE, HOMELESS , ITS EASY TO FALL PREY, AND THESE MEN WERE ALL IN THIS SITUATION, HE WAS PAID TO HELP THEM MENTALLY INSTEAD HE CONVINCED THEM TO BECAME WEMEN..I KNEW CORY FOR SEVERAL YEARS, HE WAS HOMELESS, THEN ON SS, BUT ALWAYS ENDED IN SOME TROUBLES, WHEN I SAW THAT HE WAS CHANGING I TRIED TO TALK TO HIM ,AND HIS ANSWER WAS THAT ''AT LAST HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED, AND JESUS WAS HAPPY WITH THAT'', HE WALKS BAREFOOT, HIS CLOTHES ALL DIRTY AND SMELLY, DRUNK ,IN A PITIFUL STATE, HASN'T BEEN SEEN FOR A WHILE, THIS IS THE RESULT , I HOPE THAT YOU CAN MINISTER TO THIS SOUL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, PRAY FOR HIM , **THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH ,IN CHRIST JESUS , LOVE L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: