Gods Love

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Gods Love

Post by michel67 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 pm

This past weekend i experienced and felt Gods Love from God himself and so many brothers and sisters in Christ that has deeply touched me and as i had not felt for so long or much at all. I did so much crying and releasing for feeling so much Love. I had always known God was or is there but never really allowed myself to perhaps accept His love or to accept feeling it I had stopped thinking i was important enough or i mattered enough but i know if im His child and if i belong to Him it all does matter and it matters enough to be loved and be free in Him. I know we all must go forward, we cant look backwards, go backwards, we have to keep moving ahead, straight ahead to God and to let HIm continue working in us and with us and get where He wants us to be , free from all that may hold us down and be a hinderance in our life .
I know the enemy continues and strives to continue to hold me down and come against me , to keep my focus off of moving ahead and forward to God ...
We often all have had hurts in life, and some times the enemy takes advantadge of those hurts, painful and hard times to hurt us even more and take our focus off of God, to get to us , but if we continue to seek God and allow HIm to be there for us and to take whatever hurts are there , struggles we face and to let HIm get rid of them then we are one step closer to freedom. Whatever each one faces, whether its a addiction, a hurt in the past , a hurt in the present, whether someone has been in satanism, is trying to get out of it, has been or is in the occult , dont let the enemy take youre focus off of God, and dont turn around and go backwards, keep pressing forward, and allow Gods love inside and allow youreself to feel His love . Once you can let His love in it is one step closer to getting where you need to be with God setting you free from all the enemy has brought into youre life.
Get upset at the enemy for what they have done to you and in youre life, take a stand and dont take it anymore, be sick and tired of all they have done to you and against you and , be ready to stomp the enemy down and tell them to get out of youre life and to stay away. Take Gods hand, give it all to Him .
I know with each step forward i get closer and more light shines inside and blots out all the darkness. Keep pushing towards God and letting Him pull all the trash out of youre life.

God Bless...
Last edited by michel67 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

:)
✝

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:34 am

Heather, we were honored to be there in the name of Jesus for YOU. The simple and yet very profound truth is this: God LOVES us!

Jesus is prevailing in your life!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm

I am honored and thankful to God that He has brought me here and for all He has done for me

Everyone needs to know that even though things, life, and times get tough and are some times hard and difficult and we make mistakes and some times the mistakes are not our doing , wanting or desires, that God is always there for Us , ready to listen , hear Us , help Us and Loves Us.
Last edited by michel67 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 am

So glad for you! Thank You God for the way You have ministered to Your Precious Child and that she has shared this with us. May God bless you very much for sharing with us :hug: God is Awesome! Praise God!

irishstout1

bless

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 am

Bless you much

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand