6 months of Excessive!

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

kaz

6 months of Excessive!

Post by kaz » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:15 pm

one two
Last edited by kaz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:56 pm

kaz i am thinking the same thing. i would test it by going after any and all burping spirits, distraction spirits and so on. see if it still persists.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 pm

If a person were continually burping after deliverance ministry, then I would have a question mark over that ministry, or the person could be suffering a physical problem, which is manifested by mental suggestions, such as prayer, music, etc., as you stated!

Also, I would assume that maybe a physical problem might also be deep-down within the stomach. Demons form in the stomach of a person, and that person might be suffering from a form of colic that keeps leaking out in burps. There is a possibility that the deliverance has disturbed a demon deep-down within the stomach that needs deliverance.

When you are delivered you are set free, and this person isn’t free.

I am assuming that the person who laid hands on your friend hasn’t done their job and probably transferred something into them.

That is a lie, because continual burping isn’t a slow form of deliverance, you are either delivered or you are not.

Blessings.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Elijah2 wrote:If a person were continually burping after deliverance ministry, then I would have a question mark over that ministry, or the person could be suffering a physical problem, which is manifested by mental suggestions, such as prayer, music, etc., as you stated!

Also, I would assume that maybe a physical problem might also be deep-down within the stomach. Demons form in the stomach of a person, and that person might be suffering from a form of colic that keeps leaking out in burps. There is a possibility that the deliverance has disturbed a demon deep-down within the stomach that needs deliverance.

When you are delivered you are set free, and this person isn’t free.

I am assuming that the person who laid hands on your friend hasn’t done their job and probably transferred something into them.

That is a lie, because continual burping isn’t a slow form of deliverance, you are either delivered or you are not.

Blessings.
i would not jump to debasing the minister. Delievrance just like healing is a process in some occasions. the minister may have cast out others and this one mimicked the others and he did not catch it. without being there and meeting with the person it is impossible to judge what happened.
also suggesting diseases as the root of the problem is never good when dealing with the demonic. this came after deliverance not a symptom prior. It is a distracting demon, one that is throwing off the deliveree from getting freedom from itself.

kaz

Post by kaz » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:00 pm

one two
thank you
Last edited by kaz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

it seems to me th demon is faking the deliverance to get ministers and her to believe he is gone. but he is still there.
see if she will let you pray with her and pray that if this is not of the Holy Spirit then it will stop completely for a certain amount of time. when it stops she will see. let her know that the word of God says to test the spirits to see if they are of God.

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:00 am

I keep burping just reading this.

LUCIANA

BURPING

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm

THE GRACE OF THE LORD MOST HIGH GOD BE WITH ALL IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, I PRAY IN 'JESUS CHRIST THE LORD', AMEN. I WAS READING THIS AND YOU KNOW FOR SOME MONTHS NOW G HAS BEEN BURPING AND BURPING AND I KEEP TELLING HIM, I FIND IT DISTURBING AND DISGUSTING, AND HE NEVER USED TO BURP, HE DOES IT FREQUENTLY ,A LOT AFTER EATING, NO I DON'T BELIEVE IS THE FOOD, ACTUALLY AFTER READING ABOUT YOUR FRIEND I AM SURE IT IS A DEMON ANNOYING ME, BUT WITH HIM THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ,HE WILL NOT HAVE DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, HE IS IN DENIAL, LIKE NAUTICAL SAID, PRAY WITH YOUR FRIEND, I HAVE EXPERIENCED WONDERFUL SELF DELIVERANCE READING FROM POSTS FROM RESCUER, AND NEVER EXPERIENCED THE PROBLEM AGAIN, AMAZING BUT TRUE, GO THROUGH THE PRAYERS OF DELIVERANCE AND TO BREAK CURSES, AND TRUST IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' WITH ALL YOUR HEART, HAVE FAITH,FOR HE DELIVERS US FROM ALL THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY, THERE IS A LOT OF INFO HERE , GET GOING AND YOU ARE SO GOOD AND LOVING IN HELPING YOUR FRIEND, AS YOU BLESS HER YOU ARE BLESSED, TELL HER TO MEMORIES ''THE SCRIPTURES'' SING SONGS WHERE THE BLOOD OF ''JESUS IS MENTIONED'' SONGS THAT BUILD NOT LAMENTS, THERE ARE SO MANY OUT THERE, THE LORD BLESS YOU AND ANOYINT YOU WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO ACCORDING TO HIS WILL AND POWER FROM ON HIGH IN ''JESUS CHRIST'',ALL GLORY ,HONOUR AND PRAISE..AMEN, IN HIS MERCY L.... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: