Allowing demons to use your voice to receive deliverance?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:31 pm

I would definately pay to have someone rip that carpet out or at the very least saturate it with water blessed as the water of life. Satan hides a lot of things where they can not be seen but the Holy Spirit will show what needs to be ripped out. :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm

They no longer live there and although I could feel something had been there, the main feeling was gone but I wanted to see what was under the carpet in that closet. Inquiring minds
Things will happen, we cannot control those things but we can control our reaction to those things :smile:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:43 pm

:mrgreen:

xray

Post by xray » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 am

If there is a generational sin you do not know about but the demon does how is this knowledge going to be given to the minister except by interrogation.

Hi Nautical,
Just thinking on your comment here. Most people would only pray a general prayer renouncing ancestors sins. Do u think it necessary to renounce ancestors specific sins? Is that all the time or only in special circumstances?
"...the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and the violent take it by force" Mth 11:12 Jesus

winning souls

Do not allow demons to speak

Post by winning souls » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

In Deuteronomy 18:9-12, we are warned to not do things that are an abomination to God. The word "consulting" in verse 11 means to ask or inquire. A familiar spirit is a evil spirit who is familiar with the person . Asking demons for information in order to know what to cast out is consulting with familiar spirits which is an abomation to God. If you allow demons to speak through a person, they have a means to release curses at those are present or those who are not present. By allowing them to speak, one is giving them opportunity to release curses.
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

jackson

Post by jackson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm

If you know the specific sin, it needs to be renounced specifically - I have learned this from experience as led by the Holy Spirit. Much more effective.

Inquiring of evil spirits about one's future, as Deuteronomy prohibits, is different from interrogating a spirit as a prisoner of war. After all, Jesus asked a question of "Legion."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 am

By having a person allow demons to speak thru them, is this any different from a trance channeler or a medium?

Secondly, Do we need to rely on demons for information? Demons are not known to be truthful.

@Nautical, I once asked God to reveal to me any specific ancestral sin(s) and He did. God showed me an old man starring intently at a head of wheat. He crushed it in his hand and was far less than happy with it. Next God showed me how he sacrificed an animal to a Germanic god for a bountiful harvest. Here I did not rely on a demon but the Holy Spirit.

So why not rely solely on the Holy Spirit for all of our deliverance issues?[/quote]
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm

pinetree you make a very good point but so does Christ when he spoke with demons to cast them out. I think however the minister feels led to do it will work as long as it is led by the Spirit.