Allowing demons to use your voice to receive deliverance?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

OneDaySoon

Allowing demons to use your voice to receive deliverance?

Post by OneDaySoon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:46 am

I recently went to a deliverance minister and after answering all of his questions he told me that if I wanted him to help me I would have to give the demons permission to use my voice to speak so he could interrogate them as to number, legal rights to be there, names, etc. I couldn't believe he said that and had terrible fear about giving demons permission for anything at all. He explained that this is the way he does it and if
I didn't want to do it that was fine, the door was right over there. He had more work than he could handle and didn't really need me. They also told me they loved me but wouldn't help at all unless I submitted to exactly the way they do things. He has been doing deliverance for over 40 years and say that the holy spirit has shown him how to do deliverance this way.

Here is an excerpt from a book he wrote on the subject:

Summoning demon powers

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command any and all demon powers associated with (person's name), whether here present, hiding, sleeping, using some form of trickery, out of free circulation, in the subconscious, or in any other dimension, that you gather up , in your entirety, your works, the residue of your works, all of your associated demons - I command you demons, in your entirety, that you come immediately, totally, and directly to (person's first name), you are bound to attention in him (her) - you cannot move. I further command in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, all hiding places, shields, and shelves are hereby destroyed, and I speak to you demon powers and I unstop your senses and give you speech" At this point you will have every demon power associated with the person bound at attention in the person. Now you are ready to deal with the demons. What I do at this point is to command, "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command any demon power associated with (person's first name) that you come to attention
and you come to the front" Then, with my list of symptoms, "I command to know if there is a demon power associated with (person's first name)
that uses the name Fear?" For example purposes I use the name Fear-it could be any name you choose from your symptom list. Regardless or whether you get a yes or a no, you will ALWAYS cross-check every answer with, "Will that stand as truth before Jehovah God?" Demons will lie to you, but experience has shown that a demon will not lie to Jehovah God. It may be necessary to remind one who is obviously lucid, that they will need to, at first, go with the gut feeling. If you get a yes that there is a demon by the name you called (in this case fear), you command, "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I commmand you demon Fear that you are bound at attention, and you cannot move." You now have a demon, whom you know by name.
This demon knows every other demon power associated with the person, and can see every one of them, and who knows them by name. You can now use your symptom list to command (in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ) this demon to reveal the names of any other demons associated with this person.
Demons are generally named after symptoms associated with this person. If you get a no, ask "will that stand as truth before Jehovah God?" If the demon answers yes then there is no demon by that name associated with the person.

He continues on as to how to interrogate the demons. He determines how many demons are there, etc. to make sure he gets them all.
One thing I found disturbing is that when he gets down to the last demon in the person he asks the demon who his lord is
to which the person letting the demons use his voice will reply Satan. I can just imagine Satan going before father showing
him the person whom the demon is speaking through saying that his lord is Satan. He does this so the person will have no doubt it was a demon
speaking through him as the person would never say that. Afterwards he sends that demon the same place
he sent all the others, the abyss. After all the demons are gone they do inner healing to insure they don't have a way back in and
gives a booklet on how to wage spiritual warfare so they don't return.

My question is could I be harmed if I give the demons permission to use my voice to speak and submit to his method of doing things?
He claims he is able to set everyone free this way and says in 40 years doing deliverance he has never seen demons come back with 7 more wicked spirits and claims that verse is referring to something different so nothing to worry about. It all kinda sounds like witchcraft/sorcery to me.

I have found nothing in scripture where a person had to surrender his voice to the devil in order to receive deliverance. In fact once with the person who followed them around with a religious spirit, they just turned around and commanded it to go. There were no questions as to legal grounds, rights, unforgiveness, past sins, etc. but the name of Yahshua was sufficient for the devil to go.

Does Satan have us all deceived as to having legal rights so he can stay when in reality he has none?

Is this a valid method of deliverance? Should I be concerned about letting the devils use my voice to speak? Comments?

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 am

Today in the contemporary church we find that HIS children are susceptible to false teaching and doctrine, and this comes about by the lack of knowledge and understanding of sound Biblical teaching and preaching. Many churches emphasise non-controversial, easy-to-swallow, feel good messages in order to attract and maintain large crowds. On the other hand we then have other churches that go to the extreme of Biblical teaching in fighting and holding back the hordes of evil spirits.

Much of the teaching is “putting away sound doctrine…they gather around teachers who pleases their itchy ears…turning away from truth” (2 Tim. 4:3-4).

We have an abundance of religious and spiritual teachers who are like car yard sales representatives and have a good marketing agent, who simply tell their audiences what they want to hear.

This sort of environment opens the door to false teachers, who are eager to fill the vacuum with flawed teaching of HIS Gospel, salvation, and being set free from captivity.

The very first question you need to ask yourself: “Where does this teaching appear in HIS Word?”

We have to keep our wits about ourself as we read many books and view many videos on deliverance, which in my experience and concerns, I have found that it all comes down to knowing the “truth” that will “make us free” (see John 8:32), and not some slam-dunk ministry who only gives you a headache (tongue in cheek).

We know that the “roaring lion roams around seeking who he can devour” (1 Pet. 5:8), and we know that “the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy” (John 10:10). Basically, deliverance is healing, and our Lord Jesus Christ came to heal the broken hearted, deliver them from evil, set them free from captivity, heal their sickness, and cast out demons.

The question I ask: “Did you see these things at this meeting?”

Many claim that teaching hand-to-hand combat with demons is dangerous false teaching, but HIS word says: “We are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual hosts” (Eph. 6:10-13). We are told to put on our armour, withstand and stand, and at the same time to be sober and vigilant.

You appear to me to be a vigilant servant of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians is basically our Spiritual Warfare manual. Have you read it and digested it?

Galatians is our Spiritual Life manual on how to walk in the Spirit. Have you read it and digested it?

We know that our Lord Jesus Christ resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble!

We know that we are to submit to our Lord Jesus Christ!

We know that when we resist Satan and his forces and they will flee!

We know that when we draw near to our Lord Jesus Christ, HE will draw near to us!

We know that many of us are “double-minded” people, because we haven’t cleansed our hands or purified our hearts!

We know that when we have fallen into sin, we respond to our Lord Jesus Christ by confession and repentance!

We know that if we humble ourself before our Lord Jesus Christ, He will lift us up!

Now this all above is in accordance with James 4:6-10.

We are not in any position to criticise another servant in ministry but help them, and only you are able to discern what is right and what is wrong.

I believe that deliverance and healing is all about confession, repentance, forgiveness, and love. Therefore, if you don’t see any of these Biblical attributes in any form of this ministry, then you should be very wary.

It’s a shame that the minister said: “that this is the way he does it and if I didn't want to do it that was fine, the door was right over there.” Now, do you think that our Lord Jesus Christ would say that to you? And by him saying that: “he had more work than he could handle and didn't really need you”, also testifies his lack of our Lord Jesus Christ in his life. Did he show you patience, self-control, gentleness, faithfulness, goodness, kindness and love?

Plenty of people can say that they love you, but by those statements above there was NO LOVE. Deliverance isn’t coffee blending machine or a mass production plant. By them saying that: “unless you submitted to exactly the way they do things”, then that is a threat, and you are handing over your body and soul to another person, when your body and soul belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, many deliverance ministries do have specific rituals and formulas. My ritual is confession, repentance, and forgiveness, because if your “house is empty, swept, and put in order”, then they can cast out as much as they like, but those demons will return, because the “house” isn’t filled, cleansed, purified, and walking in obedience with our Lord Jesus Christ as in accordance with James 4:6-10. The soul that is “empty” is a soul that is still hurting. If you are carrying anger, bitterness, resentfulness, and/or hatred toward another person, and you haven’t confessed, repented, and forgiven, then they will return. (See Matthew 12:43-45 and Luke 11:24-26!)

I know a few people, who have been in the deliverance ministry for a long time, and yes they have set people free, but those people had confessed, repented and forgiven those who have hurt and offended them, because their carpet of their “house” has been cleaned deep down in the piles and have cleansed their hands and purified their heart.

If there are still unconfessed sins and unforgiveness in our “soul”, then rats will breed in the garbage, and until the garbage truck comes along and removes that from the “house” then those rats that were evicted will return.

It would be interesting to see this person’s statistics in regards to all those thousand and thousands of people who they cast demons out, to see if they came back. And I would say they would have no such record of their success rate.

Yep, I prayed those types of prayers, long and boring, but I will ask you: “Did our Lord Jesus Christ do that?” You do end up going to sleep.

My own personal experiences of casting out a demon of a person, when the Holy Spirit is in command, and not man, was simple, straightforward, and immediate. Why was that so, because the Holy Spirit was in command, not me the human.

I’ve had demons speak at me through a demonised people; I never constructed a conversation with them, and never ask a person to give authority to demons to speak through them. The deliverer may order the demon to speak, but you don’t hand your body, soul, and spirit over to the powers of darkness.

Demons will lie, I know that much, because when you are talking to people during counselling, you have to discern if the person is speaking or the demon is speaking.

Once again, I am in no position to speak on this ministry, but all I can say to you is to be aware, beware, and don’t be unaware. Test the spirits all the time!

I will ask you why you went to that meeting, and why did you want deliverance?

I have come across demons that are associated with illnesses. For an example, I have discerned that many who suffers from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has an ancestral background of freemasonry and the occult.

Yes, during some exorcisms, demons are interrogated.

I was praying for a group of men one day, and another group brought this man up for prayer. Immediately he went stiff as a board and fell backwards like a tree onto the floor. The demon screamed out of his mouth: “I am god, you can’t touch me!” And I can say that was so true, because this person was suffering from SRA and MPD, and he wasn’t saved. Those men who brought him to this meeting were negligent in bringing a person who was in captivity for prayer.

We must realise that the “Prayer of Faith” is the true way of healing a person, and what else can you do when you are meeting specific needs (see James 5:13-18). You call the elders, pray over them, anoint them with oil, confess their sins to one another in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and fervent prayer they will be healed.

What you need to be very wary whom you allow to lay hands on you. And I would NEVER submit anyone to give demons permission to have control over my body. I believe he has no right to say that the demons don’t come back, because what proof has he?

Sadly, many in the healing ministry are deceived.

Remember many went out and cast out demons in HIS Name, but did HE know them? No HE didn’t!

You keep an even head about these things. Test the spirits at all times, and don’t allow anyone to take control of your body. Just by agreeing to this ministry’s submission you are furthering their control over you, and at the same time you don’t know what has been transferred into you.

Of course all of this is only my opinion in love.

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 am

OneDaySoon- you're to be commended for wanting to be delivered. In Scripture, we see that the enemy did use people's voices but there wasn't communication at each Biblical occurrence, so I don't see where it's a necessity. We know that Christ's blood, name and authority is.

For your consideration - Matt 12:43-45 is about the believer maintaining their deliverance which is only possible with Yahweh's help. If we haven't, then we're "empty, swept, and garnished." Or as Yeshua stated it - Matt 12:25 Jesus said "...every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:" For example, a new believer is encouraged to renew their minds with The Word. The Holy Spirit will guide and counsel them, too. But the reading of Scripture and yielding to it and to The Holy Spirit is left up to the individual.

Adam and Eve walked with God in the cool of the evening but we know that the enemy put thoughts into Eve's mind (2 Corinthians 11:3). The importance of The Word and sticking with it is shown in reviewing Eve's "communication" with the enemy. At first she stayed with what Yahweh had said. But by the second round, she had entertained the enemy's ideas. I John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." Adam and Eve sinned and we don't know what Adam was thinking but Eve did all three in Gen 3:6 (lust of the flesh and eyes and the pride of life). So we have to recognize that first thought might not be ours and from the get go, decide if we're going to entertain it or not.

We want to have the mind of Christ. It's not always easy applying Biblical principles. Yesterday, a difficult situation came up and I wanted to tell this person off, felt that my opinions about her were correct, etc. After spending the majority of the afternoon thinking about this, knowing I needed the mind of Christ and our behavior is based on our thoughts, I emailed - Thanks for the review and it's been corrected. (and meant it). I ended up laughing at myself - too much time and energy spent on it. She must have been having a stressful day. I'm not responsible for her thoughts and behavior but I am for my own. I have to love her and had to forgive her and needed to have done it MUCH quicker. Just using this as an example - The Scripture says we're to take every thought captive it's so important in maintaining our deliverance and we can only do this with Yahweh's help.
Last edited by turgh on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Turgh,

Kindness and compassion were the outstanding characteristics of our Lord Jesus Christ's unique personality. As His Word said: "When HE saw the crowds, HE had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shephered" (Matt. 9:36).

I like you thoughts and well done.

Blessings.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 am

i will try to hit all the keys notes. One i myself interrogate demons imensley for deliverance. Even Jesus Himself talked to the demons in a person.
In order to find out how the demon got there and what it is a person must do to keep the demon out. Knowledge is needed.
As far as allowing the demon to speak through a person. I think the wording that is being used may be construed as something it is not. In deliverance a person can hinder the process by not allowing the demon to speak as commanded. If there is a generational sin you do not know about but the demon does how is this knowledge going to be given to the minister except by interrogation.
Although some may think the prayers this minister used would be borring I actually thought they were pretty thorough. I do not know who this minister is but as Elijah pointed out if the gifts of the spirit are present then God is there.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:52 am

Yes Naut, I agree with what you said, and yes that prayer was pretty thorough, but many are boring, particularly those prayer that the minister gets the counselee to pray! I found that at on those occassions when dealing with freemansory ritual oaths.

Blessings.

OneDaySoon

Post by OneDaySoon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Thank you all for your replies. Perhaps I made it sound different than it really is. The deliverance minister said that I would need to give the demons permission to use my voice to speak so he could find out why they are there, who is there, how many, etc. and said that they can only use a persons voice if the person gives his permission for the demon to do so. He was absolutly not suggesting giving the demons permission to control me in any other way, just permission to use my voice to speak so he could gather the required information.

Yes, demons are liars but he claims experience has shown that they won't lie to Yahuweh that is why he asks if their answer will stand as truth before Jehovah God.

The reason I went there for deliverance is about a year ago as a result of my living a sinful life I felt demons enter me. I was a believer at the time and prayed daily. At that time my emotions immediately became messed up, a terrible feeling and mental torment began. They made noises when I was driving, in my room, etc. many times daily sometimes putting a thought in my mind then making a noise to let me know it was them and sometimes making a noise then putting a thought in my mind. I've woken up at night and was paralyzed and could feel their energy pulsating stongly inside of me. I've woken up and all the muscles in my body were all tensed up then had terrible fear/racing heart rate. Basically I'm attacked every time I go to sleep whether it be night or daytime.

I' ve had maybe a 8-10 deliverances/people try to cast them out and several phone deliverances and while there have been signifigant improvements still every time I go to sleep they attack me putting confusing or sometimes terrifying images into my mind. To my knowledge I haven't had a normal dream in over a year.

At this point I'm not sure if they are still some inside or they are attacking me from the outside. They still are manifesting inside of me so I don't know if this is possibly for them to do from the outside.

I found this person online and went there but he didn't inform me of his methods before hand and I was surprised at what he said when I got there so I chose not to submit myself to his methods without further investigation.

From day 1 of my ordeal the demons have said that they were doing this to me because sorcerors were commanding them to do evil on me. One time I was at a local McDonald's eating breakfast and had an evil thought in my mind. A short time later someone got up from his seat, stopped right next to me and said "I think I hit the bone with that one" then walked away so I'm certain witchcraft is being done against me.

I'm currently considering going back to this person as I've repented/renounced/forgiven everyone in fact I found a mass deliverance manuel online and have gone through it multiple times and still they attack me every night and at this time I'm at a loss as to what could be giving them the right to attack. I've repented of generational curses, had them broken off me multiple times, repented of all sin, threw away any things that possibly could have been bad, had witchcraft broken off of me, etc. and at this point I don't know what else to do as I have no idea why they still attack me and won't leave me alone.

So far nobody has asked the demons why they were there, who they are, etc. save for one person on the phone with very limited success mostly had deliverances based on what the are/have been doing and by a sheet of paper guidelines.

It seems to me as in the case of the person who had the religious spirit that followed them around for days and finally they got fed up with it and turned around and commanded it to go and it did. There is no record of asking the person to forgive others, repent of sins, get rid of cursed objects, etc. but at the name of Yahushua the demon had to go. Yes, we have a Jewish messiah that has a Jewish name, and when he walked upon the earth the name of Yahushua was the name demons were cast out in. The letter "J" is only about 500 years old and did not exist in any language before then so it's impossible the name was Jesus. This is historical fact that can be easily verified.

I've been told the name of Jesus is a translation into english from the name of Yahushua. I've used language translators online and Yahushua always translates to Yahushua. Anyone have any thoughts as to why this might be?

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:06 pm

I will comment on you last posting, but could you tell me if you or your family has ever been involved with freemasonry, occult, witchcraft or new age?

How old are you?

Did you serve in the military services?

Have you had surgical procedures/operations?

Blessings.

jackson

Post by jackson » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 pm

This is the same method used by Joe Allbright (see his book "Liberating the Bruised") in Houston. He has been doing this for 40 years - this, and nothing else. He has tried every method. He knows what he is doing.

Since talking with him in his home and reading his books I have also adopted his methods, and found the deliverance to be much more effective and quick.

There are plenty of bad deliverance ministers, I'm sure, but the method you described is not necessarily a sign of a bad deliverance minister. It may well be the sign of a very experienced one who is sure of his calling and his methods and does not want to waste his time or yours.

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Now don’t think in anyway that I am denigrating other ministries, because I am not. In fact, what Jackson said is so spot on in regards to many deliverance ministries, but there are more ministries that do more damage than good.

What I am about to share with you is what I have discovered through discernment and my past life of many things.

You said that you hear noises while driving, and in your room, and you get thoughts in your mind. Have you ever researched “mind control”? No, it’s not a conspiracy theory!

That is the reason why I asked you those questions earlier about yourself and family.

You say that you have awoken and felt paralysed, and pulsating energy in your body, and tachycardia. Electronically they can cause those symptoms.

I’ve been through everything that you have described of yourself.

They are attacking you from the outside, through things that maybe on the inside.

Sadly, the Christian world isn’t in touch with reality of the 21st Century and what is really going on outside, and those invisible forces are not just demons. In fact there is a lot “within” than “without”. Again, this isn’t a conspiracy theory.

In HIS Word HE said that no weapons formed against you would prosper. Well there are weapons coming against you from many directions. Even though HIS Word says we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but I can assure you that flesh and blood are involved in what you are experiencing, and it’s not just coming from the spiritual realm, but from the natural realm and it’s a possibility that those people are manipulating the invisible forces to conduct their agenda against you. This has been going for the past five decades.

I started praying a prayer, and it went something like this: “Heavenly Father (Jehovah), I come to your through our Lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua haMashiach), and You said that no weapon against me will prosper, and I claim those words that they will not prosper in me. Lord (Yeshua), and that those spoken words that have been sent against me verbally and electronically by those people I forgive and love. I ask You, Lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua haMashiach) to destroy those demons in those people, and bring them to repentance, in Jesus Name.”

And those people who were coming against me seem to disappear out of the picture, but the enemy doesn’t give up, because he then raises other people up to fill that spot.

So pray this prayer against the sorcerer that is coming against you, and against anyone else who is coming against you.

The powers of darkness and their people are for real, and I could tell you many stories of such, but sadly if you were to share that with the Christians of today, they would shun you, avoid you, and label you with a mental disorder. And that will be same as I explain some truths to you in regards to many sufferings of believers who believe they are being demonically attacked, when they are being electronically attacked. You could be like many other people who suffer extreme torment and torture and they are known as “Targeted Individuals”!

Most ministry teams in the deliverance wouldn’t have any idea what is really going on and what the agenda really is in these “last days”, when it comes to this sort of electronic harassment that is assumed to be demonic.

Servants of Satan through familiar spirits also discern what you discern by the Holy Spirit.

Yes witchcraft is being used against you spiritually and possibly electronically.

We all suffer from the real lack of knowledge and understanding of the true reality of the spiritual realm in the “earthly and heavenly things”.

When I left masonry a long time ago, I suffered from mind control and many other things, because of my ancestral involvement as well. Then one day, a thought came to mind that I never resigned from masonry, that is, wrote a letter of resignation to the lodge to take me off their books, and at times I wonder if that is the reason why I suffer many attacks from other masons.

Have you heard of satanic pins and inserts? If you are aware of them, then they are nothing more than microchips, and when I say micro, I mean micro, and are nothing like the farce you see about the RFID. Many are cut to frequency length and they act as an antenna. Now, what I am saying is facts, but others will say it’s a conspiracy.

That’s all up to other people’s discernment, knowledge, and understanding of the real truth what is going on around us.

Much deliverance is permanent and basically straightforward, but if you a “targeted individual”, then you will become a reject of Christendom when you express your views on your sufferings. You really test the spirits of those who are suppose to be helping you. For an example, I explained to my pastor of what I was suffering from and asked if he could bring in a ruling that no cell phones turned on during the service, because of them going off all the time and because of my suffering from the radiation of coming out of the phones while turned “ON”. Well, I soon learned how the spirit of mammon works in a church. And when it comes down to the nitty-gritty can those who congregate to worship and praise our Lord Jesus Christ, could turn their cell phones off for the length of the service.

Yes, you are correct about Yahshua, but even if that is so, the powers of darkness still know who Jesus is! And I can’t see how they will put up a legal argument on the usage of a name. When we walk in Authority I can assure you that you won’t even need to speak HIS Name, when you really and truly encounter Satan and his forces.

On that note, those who judge could say: “Well Elijah2 isn’t walking the talk!” But, when you are suffering from things on the outside that you have no control over, then you will find that you rely on HIM every day to pull you through.

When it comes down to “earthly things” of the natural realm such as physical things, then these are the trials that we will encounter until HE returns.

Blessings.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:33 am

onedaysoon
I see a demon which is below and hidden under carpet.
Do you have recurring dreams which the floor is covered in carpet?

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:47 am

elijah2, thanks for your kind words. It's appreciated.

Just trying to understand a portion of your post: "I ask You, Lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua haMashiach) to destroy those demons in those people, and bring them to repentance, in Jesus Name.”

Of course, bringing them to repentance I understand. But if it's important for believers to maintain their deliverance, why would we want to deliver demons from the untrained or the unsaved?

OneDaySoon

Post by OneDaySoon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 am

Elijah2 wrote:I will comment on you last posting, but could you tell me if you or your family has ever been involved with freemasonry, occult, witchcraft or new age?

How old are you?

Did you serve in the military services?

Have you had surgical procedures/operations?

Blessings.
Relatives were involved in the new age and my dad had always been infactuated with free masonry and always was drawn to it although he never acted upon it to pursue it. I seem to remember him telling me of another of my ancestors who were well advanced in it.

I have never been involved with either and repented of both just in case and asked for forgiveness for the sins of my ancestors and repented of my ancestors sins also had generational curses broken multiple times. If there is something else I need to do please let me know.

I'm in my 40's, no surgery except once when a young child - no military. I'm aware that no links to other sites are allowed but I would like to learn more about "targeted individuals" and how witchcraft could be used against me electronically. If there are sites you know of where I could go to learn about these things I think if you write dot com it should post OK.
nautical999 wrote:onedaysoon
I see a demon which is below and hidden under carpet.
Do you have recurring dreams which the floor is covered in carpet?
No dreams of the floor being covered in carpet.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:18 pm

even wit a dot com i can still read it lol.

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 pm

OneDaySoon, you said you did housecleaning, throwing out stuff that wasn't good and all but did you do housecleaning anointing and praying over your house and bed? property, windows, doors and corners?

What nautical said about demon hiding under carpet happened to my sister. My niece, who was a very anointed child, started getting unruley and at 16 ran away to live with her father. Her other daughter told my sister that everytime she went into that bedroom, she heard to run away so it would hurt my sister. I felt there was something under the carpet in the closet but she was not able to look but anointed it and prayed it out knowing it was after my sister and not the children. When I went there to help her move and the bookshelf was out of there, I could not get that carpet up to look...it was totally glued down so never got to see but you could feel something there.

Just an idea
Things will happen, we cannot control those things but we can control our reaction to those things :smile: