dream

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

dream

Post by irishstout1 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 am

this is about dreams , dont like to say this symbol means this or that , but actually believe symbols in dreams mean what it means to you in your life , there is more to it than that , reading a book wrote by herman riffel he was in his 95 ish when he past away , he was in dream studing and helping people understand their own dreams through biblical understanding ----- anyways my questions is some of my dreams along time past had this one item in the dream and recently it was there again marijuana not smoking , but some plants just growing in the back ground-------what would this mean to you -------realize need to ask GOD what this is in my life and what i need to do -------just asking you what this means to you!!!!!

Elijah2

Re: dream

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 am

irishstout1 wrote:this is about dreams , dont like to say this symbol means this or that , but actually believe symbols in dreams mean what it means to you in your life , there is more to it than that , reading a book wrote by herman riffel he was in his 95 ish when he past away , he was in dream studing and helping people understand their own dreams through biblical understanding ----- anyways my questions is some of my dreams along time past had this one item in the dream and recently it was there again marijuana not smoking , but some plants just growing in the back ground-------what would this mean to you -------realize need to ask GOD what this is in my life and what i need to do -------just asking you what this means to you!!!!!
Hi Irish,

Just a few simple questions!

Have you smoked marijuana?

Have you dabbled with the Ouija board?

Were you involved ever involved with encouraging the use of marijuana to other people?

Not every problem we have is demonic!

Blessings.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 am

hello Elijah, I would start by renouncing the plant and the use of it. I would renounce any generational curses and any demons that may be growing the rights to enter. The bible explains about taking sin up by the roots and casting it into the fire. The next time you have this dream do just that. When you pull up the plants the roots will show you how they are thriving and growing and wanting to overcome you. Renounce these rights ask the Lord to give you a fire and burn it and ask for him to take the ashes and throw them into the sea of forgetfullness. He will do it.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:56 am

nautical999 wrote:hello Elijah, I would start by renouncing the plant and the use of it. I would renounce any generational curses and any demons that may be growing the rights to enter. The bible explains about taking sin up by the roots and casting it into the fire. The next time you have this dream do just that. When you pull up the plants the roots will show you how they are thriving and growing and wanting to overcome you. Renounce these rights ask the Lord to give you a fire and burn it and ask for him to take the ashes and throw them into the sea of forgetfullness. He will do it.
Thanks mate, but you directed your comments to the wrong person! :crying: :wink:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 am

:embarrassed:

LUCIANA

DREAM

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: THE GRACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU IN 'CHRIST JESUS' . GREETINGS , SINCE WE ARE IN 'CHRIST' WE HAVE TO DISCERN GOOD AND EVIL, I DREAM ALL THE TIME, IT IS A CONDITION THAT I HAVE, BUT I DON'T LET IT CONTROL ANY AREA OF MY LIFE ,IF THE DREAM IS EVIL I PRAY AND GIVE IT TO ''THE LORD'' TO DEAL WITH IT, I REBUKE THE INTERFERENCE, AT TIMES IT IS VISIONS AND I KNOW THAT IT CAN BE FROM ''THE LORD'',AND IT HAS HELPED ME, TO PRAY THE SCRIPTURES AND PROCLAIM THE WORD THAT APPLIES TO THE DREAM OR VISION, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IN MEDDLING IN INTERPRETING DREAMS, I WAS IN THE PAST LIFE INVOLVED IN NEW AGE AND HAD BOOKS AND STUFF ON ALL SORTS, AND IT WAS WRONG, TODAY I LIVE BY FAITH AND PRAYER , AND THE GRACE OF ''GOD''..IF THE DREAM IS EVIL AND TEMPTING JUST PRAY ABOUT IT AND LET GO OF IT OTHERWISE IT WILL GROW ...BLESSINGS IN OUR MIGHTY ''GOD'',IN THE LOVE OF ''CHRIST'' L... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

lucianna
although new age and others have distorted and counterfeited the interpretation of dreams you need to remember that a counterfeit is a reproduction of an original. The original is from God. The interpretation of dreams from the power of the Holy Spirit will help all. The interpretation from any other will harm all involved in it. :wave: