Necessity of Public Deliverance

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Necessity of Public Deliverance

Post by Rescuer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus,

I am currently in Dallas resting with my family after more then 4 weeks of being on the road --visiting more then 5 continents and traveling tens of thousands of miles circling the globe for the furtherance of the kingdom of God. As I recall all of the ministry that has taken place these past four weeks I stand in awe of God's immense love for us and of His holy power to deliver!

Traveling the globe affords some beautiful opportunities to see some amazing sights --from having breakfast with the crocodiles in Africa, to waking up one morning and seeing kangaroos bouncing around in the backyard in Australia, to viewing some of the majestic castles in Europe-- I thoroughly enjoyed the sights but my heart is for SOULS.

Experiencing redemption will do that --it will refocus one's life-- to things that are eternal such as capturing souls for the Lord Jesus Christ. On this recent journey I was able to capture souls on a private and on a public platform. From meeting individuals privately in Europe, the Middle East, and in China to meeting large groups of people in public meetings in Africa, Latin America and in Australia --my aim was to see souls redeemed, healed, and liberated by the power of God. God granted the desires of my heart and more then 20,000 were reached with the fullness of the gospel--many of them in a public manner.

In His earthly ministry Jesus generally dealt with demons in a public manner. We ought to follow His example. In the Gospel of Mark, chapter one, it is recorded:

"That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. The whole town gathered at the door, and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons..."

The early church continued this practice --of dealing with demons in public-- as seen in the ministry of evangelist Philip in Acts 8:

"When the crowds heard Philip and saw the signs he performed, they all paid close attention to what he said. For with shrieks, impure spirits came out of many, and many who were paralyzed or lame were healed. So there was great joy in that city."

Yes, we ought to minister privately to those in dire need but there is something quite special when it is done in public.

-There is a uniqueness of spiritual power when the Body of Christ --on a corporate level-- exerts her authority to free souls from satanic bondage.
-Public deliverances is a unifying factor, as it forces the church, as a collective whole, to unify, for a common cause and good --to set the captives free.
-Taking the ministry to the public allows for the watching world to experience the miraculous with their senses. This is good as the world need to experience our Lord. Signs and wonders confirm the preaching of the WORD (Mark 16:20: "Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.")
-One way Jesus demonstrates His supremacy over the demonic is through the public display of His power. Obviously this can be see in public deliverance meetings as demons are defeated by their own confessions that Jesus is indeed Lord. This is seen in Colossians 2:15: "And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."
-Public deliverance meetings afford those in attendance to be free from demon powers. This is a critical as too often the ministry of casting of evil spirits have been relegated to the back room of the church. This is unacceptable as people need to KNOW there is a means to freedom!
-Through the public deliverance services the Body of Christ is given an opportunity to receive hands on training (and public instruction) as they observe those who are ministering to the afflicted. This is ab absolute need --to multiple this work so that many more might be equipped.
-Ministering in a public setting affords the disciple an opportunity to draw from the diverse spiritual gifts of the Body that is present.
-An outcome of public deliverance meetings is that there is often "great joy" as people are healed and delivered. This is seen very clearly in public deliverance meetings that the evangelist Philip conducted as it is recorded that after driving out demons in public, "...there was great joy in that city."
-Casting demons out in public brings praise to Jesus as everyone recognizes that only by His might are we are able to free a soul --this causes the disciple to praise His King!
-Though there are many other reasons to conduct public deliverances but one major reason we ought to is because it follows the example of our Lord! Amen!

The above ten reasons is good enough for me to follow through in conducting public deliverances. With the Western Church in decline in many aspects we need to dare to be different --to follow Jesus-- so that souls might be FREE! The time is NOW! Let's take the deliverance ministry to the public! This is what I tried to accomplish in the ministry around the globe--from Latin America to Africa--to Australia--to conduct public deliverances!

Recently, I received a powerful email from the pastor of the Anglican Church in Australia where I conducted a public deliverance for. He writes:

"A number of our folk were greatly blessed and encouraged as a result of your visit. One lady in particular is still rejoicing in her new found freedom – the one whose son gave his life to the Lord in the meeting! Your ministry also had an impact on our Leaders retreat day the following Saturday in which there was some soul searching for us as a church and a renewal of commitment to guard our unity through the formation of a Covenant together of how we will conduct ourselves.

I was inducted as Vicar of the church on Tuesday night and my first duty on Weds was a three hour deliverance session in tandem with my Associate. I discovered the effectiveness of the process you demonstrated in parallel with what I had previously and occasionally practiced.

Thank you for your boldness in stepping out in faith in this way."

See how the public deliverance blessed the church????
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jackson

Post by jackson » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 am

That is an awesome post, as it is so true...deliverance should be done in public whenever possible, as God will then be glorified by not only the supplicant but all in attendance. I will re-read this post several times. Thanks!

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 am

Shucks I didn't know you were in Australia?

LUCIANA

ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO OUR 'LORD AND GOD' AWESOME

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: JUST A BLESSING TO HEAR OF THIS AWESOME EVENTS, MIRACLES, DELIVERANCE, SALVATION, THE NAME OF THE LORD BE PRAISED ALL OVER THE EARTH, I PRAY HE KEEPS YOU IN HIS SUPERNATURAL PROTECTION AND POWER ,AND BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY IN ALL THINGS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,IN HIS MERCIFUL LOVE L...
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD.
ALLELUHJA,GLORY,GLORY TO YOU OH LORD OF MY SALVATION,AMEN.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 am

:)
✝