freedom help

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

freedom help

Post by irishstout1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

Lord thank you for sending someone that can help me with what iam going through, need that freedom we are searching for that is ours, and claim that freedom------- have closed the doors that i know of , Lord please show me us of any missing doors that need to be closed -------- have been taking every thought captive , quoting scripture, praise God and want that relationship back, ----------- these thoughts and images want freedom from!!!!!!!!!!!

irishstout1

spirit of

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 pm

i have a spirit of power love and a sound mind, and would like to close down this other , in JESUS NAME AMEN!

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 am

Nice prayers mate, and you are heading in the right direction.

But have you gone through all the past things you have done in your life and repented them and asked HIM for forgiveness for each of this past things?

We tend to forget about all those people we hurt, abused, and offended and we need to confess and repent of those practices and ask HIM for forgiveness for each of the incidents and ask for forgiveness from those people involved. Forgiveness is a two-action. Also, we do need to forgive ourself, which is one thing we totally forget.

How many times have you had this terrible thought come to mind of some terrible thing you may have done many years ago? The enemy will bring them all back, but if there and then you rise up and tell the enemy to get lost in Jesus’ Name, and confess that sin, repent that sin, and ask HIM for forgiveness and from the person you may have affected in your sin, even if they have passed away, then you will begin to be set free.

It's all about speaking verbally aloud to our Lord Jesus Christ, and when we do that freedom will begin, deliverance will begin, broken-heart will be healed, and demons will flee.

Blessings.