you want strength?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

you want strength?

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

PRAISE GOD!!!!!------------ It is praise that reaches GOD that silences satans accusations against us.---------PSALMS 8 : 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.-------So this reveals that the strength of GODs people is praise, praise is our great source of strength, and GOD deserves it. Read Matthew 21:15 - 16 -----------------------satans main weapon against us is accusations , to make us feel guilty, if you are feeling guilty all the time will you be effective?------- so when you use Praise and GODs word together!!!!!!!!!

turgh

Post by turgh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

Yes, this reminds me of David and his men when they returned to camp and found their dwellings burnt and their families gone and his men who had just fought with him wanted to kill him, it states David encouraged himself in the Lord. He turned to Yahweh immediately. Afterwards David asks Him for direction (I Sam 30). To me, it's amazing that David didn't assume he knew what Yahweh wanted him to do. Scripture doesn't state how he encouraged himself in the Lord but David was a worshiper.

I wonder how much of a key is found in that David encouraged himself in the Lord FIRST then asks for Yahweh's directions.