Antidepressants and Stress

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

kizzypooh

Antidepressants and Stress

Post by kizzypooh » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been here in a while. A lot has happened since then. My mom has passed from a massive heartattack, I lost my job (but I have another one now), I had my baby, but had to go back into the hospital for chest pains and edema (now i have a small nodule in my throat, high cholesterol and blood in my stools--going in next week for exams), and my husband and I were supposed to divorce, but he never showed up to the lawyer's meeting. We are still together but he is severely mentally, verbally and emotionally abusive.

Needless to say with all of that I was put on Lexapro for two weeks. My insurance refused to pay for it, so they switched me to the generic form of Paxil on yesterday. Last night I had a horrible dream.

In the dream I was at a church convention and they were doing an altar call. As soon as the preacher finished praying a lady started screaming. She sounded like a cat in pain. She then arose and begin to go from person to person sniffing the side of their faces. The people she sniffed refused to acknowledge her. She went from row to row. In front of me was a lady holding my 2 month old baby. I continued to sit behind the woman and said in my mind "if this demon comes over here I am going to let her have it..." This demon woman went from person to person and said she was looking for one of those "telephone talkers." I have no idea what that means!!! She finally got to the woman with my baby and I stood up and began to rebuke her in the name of Jesus...she in turn begin rebuking me in the name of Jesus. I could feel my face about to explode and it felt like flames were coming from my eyes. I jumped up out of my sleep and my heart was beating extremely fast and my eyes hurt.

Is it "Christian" to take antidepressants? I have vivid dreams and feel like I am losing my mind. I keep hearing old "Metallica"songs in my head and feel like I am gonna die.

Oh a few weeks ago I had a dream that I was running down the street and stopped. All of a sudden a dog came out of no where and jumped on my neck. I later had another dream about a woman slitting my throat. Now a I have a nodule on my thyroid!!!! My brother had dreamed a long time ago that I would be murdered by a man that cut my throat. He dreamed that my mom would die from a disease....she died from heart disease (resulting from kidney failure/high blood pressure).

I dreamed (before I was on antidepressants) that my brother was going to be murdered...the next week my mom died. My sister told me that when I was a baby my mom and dad would burn candles around me and "anoint" my head. My dad it was so "they" couldn't get me. My dad was also involved in masonic stuff. Since we were little all my mom's kids have had visions or nightmares, visitations from demons or struggled with some type of addiction.

All this is taking a toll on me. I am sooo confused! Am I losing my mind.
To God Be the Glory!

irishstout1

Bless you

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am

Bless you with the peace that surpassess understanding, strength , wisdom, endurence, grace, etc.------almost all dreams of things in dreams that even look bad like death, etc. doesnt mean death, but that you are dieing to something , which in the kingdom of God is a good thing, can be painfull though-------- You are not losing your mind (GOD has not giving you the spirit of fear, but of power love and a sound mind) take those thoughts captive , replace them with the one i just said or one like it .----- christians take medicine God uses doctors and medicine and people need them for a season and he will help you to get off when the time is right, so i pray Lord you would give this person a peace about this and Lord you would remove all side effects from this medicine, all medicine has side effects even aspirin. -----He Jesus loves you and will never leave you nor forsake you!!!!! ---------- confess your fathers sins of mason , even though you didnt do it , this will help you alot!!!!!------- i use to take paxil, zanax, and others and some will increase your dreams, cover your self with the blood of Jesus day and night!!!!!!-----LORD PLEASE PUT YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND THIS PERSON AND COMFORT THEM , BY YOUR STRIPES THEY ARE HEALED, IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!----WILL GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING, GET INTO THE BIBLE, WORSHIPING THE LORD, PRAISE HIM AS YOU GO THROUGH THIS!!!!

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 am

Im sorry youre having a hard time and dealing with all of this. Sometimes life can be so overpowering for us but please dont think youre losing youre mind. I have been in youre shoes, and felt the same, and sometimes still am and do but keep trusting God. Dont rely soley on the medicine but rely soley on God and know He will be there for you each second, each minute and each hour of the day , to fill youre mind and He will take the depression and anxiety away from you. keep trusting Him and seeking Him for youre comfort and peace.
Nightmares are something im very familiar with, having them for many years and every night , i know they can be very confusing and painful. Ask God each night before you go to bed to be with you in youre sleep and give you peace at night and as you wake up each morning to fill youre day with His peace and know He will.

irishstout1

Romans

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 pm

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. -------------------------Romans 15:13

winning souls

Demonic dreams

Post by winning souls » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:58 am

Kizzypooh. I want to adress the ant-depression issue first . In order to be able to fight these demons ,you must be in your right state of mind. Second the demon that is attacking your throat came in through bitterness between you and your husband. There is more present with you and around you. Look around your house and clean it up (ungodly nick-nacks, peace signs, egyptian cross, frogs, owls ,etc.) This will be a starting point for you in your deliverance. If you need more information ,email me or send me a pm, or yahoo.
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!