PART OF TESTIMONY

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

PART OF TESTIMONY

Post by irishstout1 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am

TRUTH
by Robert Lee Ellis on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 8:42pm

Hi all, needed to write this for some time ------- I have been a christian now for around 6 years , lost my parents at young age , just before my parents died they gave them selves to the Lord, praise God. went on with life moving around a lot believe there must be a God , but not for sure , I couldn't see him, I sure did pray to him when things got bad and things changed because of prayers most of the time , but still not sure. Well was living alone and started having panic attacks , bad ones for 6 years, taking medicine and seeing doctors with some relief , but then when just get really bad------ so I cried out to God, Lord I don't know if you are real , but I know if you are you can heal me so come into my heart and forgive me of my sins, ok didn't really feel anything just then , but as the days went on---- I said Lord I need a church to go to and be prayed for, so he lead me to a church through some close friends . I would seat outside the church numerous times before ever going in. went to a class before Sunday morning church and after class ask the instructor to pray for me and she ask one of the others to pray for me , well they did , but I didn't feel anything right then , but after church and on the way home I started to speak out loud and as I was coming to the stop sign a nice new truck went by really slow and in the drivers seat was a demon , no it wasn't someone with a ugly face , gnarly hair, very sharp pointed teeth, ohh yees these where the features , but not human. Believe it or not , yes there are demons , but there is GOOD NEWS JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD , YES GOD CAME TO THE WORLD IN THE FLESH AS JESUS AND HE IS MORE POWERFUL AND VERY LOVING , SO FEAR NOT , JUST CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!--------- I didn't know what all this meant , just knew I was set free and who the son sets free is free indeed, praise GOD! I felt free and I knew that I knew that I knew the GOD/ JESUS IS REAL AND HE LOVED ME !! ----- Well got into church and tried to read the bible , but it just seemed to hard to understand. Got baptist , because the bible says to ---- and a few nights later God woke me up from my sleep he was speaking to my heart , his presents was very strong in my house , was on my knees in fear and trembling, not a bad fear , but a fear of respect , he was telling me about something , was on my knees praying and listening for sometime then he had me get up go to my desk -------AND HE HAD ME OPEN MY BIBLE AND JUST THEN ALL ENERGY STRENGTH WAS DRAINED FROM MY BODY I FELT DEATH , BUT I WASNT IN FEAR, I WAS WIDE AWAKE NOT ON DRUGS ! HE THEN HAD ME READ THE BIBLE AND AS I READ EACH WORD IT BROUGHT ENERGY STRENGTH TO MY BODY (LIFE) AND AS I STOPPED IT WOULD DRAIN AWAY , THEN I READ AGIN AND I WAS FINE AND COULD STOP. THEN HE HAD ME TURN ON MY MUSIC WHICH WAS WORSHIP MUSIC AND HE DANCED WITH ME , NO I COULDNT SEE HIM , BUT HIS HANDS INTER TWINED WITH MINE AND WE DANCED , OOOHH FOR THAT DAY AGAIN!!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So much as happen since that time, PEOPLE WHAT IAM TRYING TO TELL YOU IS TRUE THAT CHRIST DOES REIN AND THAT HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND THAT THE ENEMY IS REAL TOO AND HE WILL DO WHAT EVER HE CAN TO KEEP YOU FROM THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD/ JESUS HE WILL PUT THOUGHTS INTO YOUR HEAD YES INTO YOUR HEAD TO DISTRACT YOU TO KEEP YOU AWAY , DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO COME TO CHRIST NOW!!!! HE WANTS YOU JUST AS YOU ARE , BROKEN, HURT, FULL OF SIN, SHAME, REJECTION, EVEN IF LIFE IS GOING GOOD FOR YOU , YES YOU , YOU NEED HIM!!!! GET INTO THE WORD THE BIBLE IT IS REALLY HIS WORD AND IT BRINGS LIFE , YOU MUST HAVE IT AND THE ENEMY WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU DISTRACTED FROM IT , PRESS ON PRAY ON , JESUS WILL BE THERE EVERY BIT OF THE WAY TO HELP YOU, HIS WORD SAYS “ I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR NOR FORSAKE YOU NO NEVER” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-------------NEED TO ADD TO THIS IN NEXT FEW DAYS AS THE REST OF THE STORY! I WROTE THIS NOT FOR THIS SITE BUT OTHERS AND THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IT HERE ALSO. COULD USE PRAYER AND IF YOU NEED PRAY LET ME KNOW!!!! -------MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AT PEACE !!!!!!
Last edited by irishstout1 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: awesome testimony :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 am

Yes, I agree.

irishstout1

WORD

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 am

The Word , The Word, The Word -------- Get into it and stay there until it just comes out of you, Praise God-------------------- Psalms 130 Out of the depths I cry to you, LORD;
2 Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.

3 If you, LORD, kept a record of sins,
Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
so that we can, with reverence, serve you.

5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
6 I wait for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.

7 Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.
8 He himself will redeem Israel
from all their sins