please help

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

please help

Post by irishstout1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 am

hi, need your prayers, and help, and i apologize up front if wrong, Lord Jesus i pray for your wisdom , direction, thank you, in Jesus name ,Amen. ---- i went to someones ministry from this website , and they had a blackcastle with black bells wedding i ask the wife and she said it was for a wedding , why keep a black castle and bells on counter, anyways we talked prayed and nothing manifested ,stayed about 5 hours, was getting ready to leave and he wanted to shake hands and hug and yes this is right thing to do, went out to car started driving down the road and realized my wallet is gone and my shorts dont have a hole in pocket and cant fall out , i had not gone any wheres in house except bathroom and the chair i set in, went back really quick and he didnt act like anything , help me look really quick , i wear these shorts all the time and never has my wallet fallen out. not given name yet. please help!!!! thank you Lord, i confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

irishstout1

sorry

Post by irishstout1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 pm

iam so sorry , you dont know what was going through my head, but i did try to keep faith ------- found my wallet , in back seat under clothes? how did it get there? they are bible reading people , forgive me Lord as i forgive and hope they can forgive me.------ here is what i was thinking, black castle and black wedding bells , then id!!!!----- Greater is he in me than he is in the world!!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:57 pm

:clapping: glad you found it.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand