Marine spirits

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

Marine spirits

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

who knows about marine spirits and dreams that they give , any info would be helpful, also what would be the root of these things--- will pray about this! thanks

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 am

John Eckhardt teaches on it and provides LOTS of Scripture.

irishstout1

read this book

Post by irishstout1 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

thanks will check him his experience knowledge out , just got a book called The witch doctor and the man , city under the sea , by pat holliday and bishop Samuel vagalas kanco, , the story is about the bishop and his life experience in witchcraft in Africa, every christian should read this book , period---- highly recommend everyone here read it.

turgh

Post by turgh » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Thought of this today -

Whatever is the people's idol in a territory is the god of that area. Biblical ex - tower of Babel. The land is affected such as 2 Chronicles 7:14
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
Also, the water such as Matt 8:26 "And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm."

We also know that Yahweh is more powerful than the enemy.