NATIONWIDE MINISTRY TRIP JUNE!

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

NATIONWIDE MINISTRY TRIP JUNE!

Post by DoorTwelve » Mon May 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Dear Forum Members:
As some of you know we will begin a nationwide ministry trip here in the beginning of June so far we have stops planned in Kansas,and New York and we will be in prayer about other destinations that are recommended. I realize many of you may need some fellowship,prayer,and even deliverance and if you make a request we will prayerfully consider coming to you. I will only say that because of limited time we will not make every destination so obviously some will be missed but we will do what we can in the allotted amount of time we have Lord willing. This ministry will be spirit led in power and boldness,we are about equipping the believer first and foremost and casting out demons or any lofty thing that exalts itself against the knowledge and will of God,so get ready if your along the route we want to meet you.
Contact Doortwelve by PM... :)
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

HI, i give the praise and glory to God for your works and that you would see the fruit of your labor and ask him to bless you as you travel and that many would be set free. so if God willing i will be put in your path . ----- see on site that you will be in Texas and other locations in June , but dont see Kansas , so just writing to find location and dates. ------ thank you.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Dear Irishstout: I will be working out details probably tomorrow so I will keep you posted,we are also asking if any churches out there would like some healing and deliverance in their churches as we travel through these states we are open to complimenting the body of CHrist through the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit andthe love of God. We have compassion on all the saints who are bound and truly seeking help and if their is a ministry who needs some teaching and preaching on the subject we have almost thirty years experience to share on the subject.
Be blessed in the things of the Lord.
Doortwelve:)
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

:mrgreen: :razz:

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:25 am

John wanted me tell everyone that he is driving from Oklahoma City to Kansas City tonight.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 am

THE MINISTRY TRIP IS NOW UNDERWAY>>>KANSAS CITY<MISSOURI

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND WE PRAY HE IS GLORIFIED AND THE BROKEN AND HURTING ARE TOUCHED>>>>>
We have now reached Kansas City Missouri,sorry for such short lack of notice but we needed time to make a solid wi-fi connection our previous attempts to connect out on the plains had failed. Amazingly we have traveled nearly 1300 miles in under 24 hours,we have prayed for several people already and are encouraged as God moves to perform miracles in the lives of those who are touched. We should be available all day tomorrow for ministry in Kansas City,Missouri (South Side of the City)we have some scheduled ministry planned with a few open spots for anyone desiring ministry. Please contact me via private message or johnc(AT)ministeringdeliverance.com
Blessings
Doortwelve

irishstout1

Blessings

Post by irishstout1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm

I ask God to Bless your trip , ministry, and thank Him for setting the captives free---- PTL, wish i could be there , but at the notice cant make it to Kansas city.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

DoorTwelve wrote:THE MINISTRY TRIP IS NOW UNDERWAY>>>KANSAS CITY<MISSOURI

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND WE PRAY HE IS GLORIFIED AND THE BROKEN AND HURTING ARE TOUCHED>>>>>
We have now reached Kansas City Missouri,sorry for such short lack of notice but we needed time to make a solid wi-fi connection our previous attempts to connect out on the plains had failed. Amazingly we have traveled nearly 1300 miles in under 24 hours,we have prayed for several people already and are encouraged as God moves to perform miracles in the lives of those who are touched. We should be available all day tomorrow for ministry in Kansas City,Missouri (South Side of the City)we have some scheduled ministry planned with a few open spots for anyone desiring ministry. Please contact me via private message or johnc(AT)ministeringdeliverance.com
Blessings
Doortwelve

Thank u-

:wave:

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

We are getting ready for the next leg of the Nationwide Ministry Trip,we arrive in New York City soon and we have some scheduled ministry but we may have a few open spots for June 13th -14th please contact me via email or pm and we can make some arrangements.... 5 deliverance sessions yesterday and four baptisms and a few others openly received prayer.
Doortwelve :)

irishstout1

Blessings

Post by irishstout1 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:04 am

i pray everything blessed , just checking too see how things are going?