Please pray for me

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Baby_Christian

Please pray for me

Post by Baby_Christian » Sun May 15, 2011 7:52 am

The demonic attacks on my mind are so very, very severe-I cannot take it anymore. I do not feel God's presence in me at all-no matter how much I pray. I can almost see demons in my head. The minute I wake up, I hear a voice in my head cussing out the Holy Spirit..Then all during the day, I feel a deep darkness. The Bible does not help me at all, and neither does praying. I am trying to sleep, and I hear them saying horrible things and I'm scared to sleep with the lights out. The hatred and resistance toward Jesus is crazy. I keep trying to cast them out, with no luck. I can't take it anymore-the voices and resistance is more than I can bear. I wish I had never been born-this really, really feels like a curse.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun May 15, 2011 11:43 am

*tries*

(is in much pain too)

Not sure how else to help...

(I remember reading the Book of Job when thinking about what was being done to me.)
✝

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Mon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Dear Baby Christian

I am real sorry to hear about the constant attacks you are going through, and it is easy to become frustrated in the lack of progress we may be seeing with our own healing and deliverance. I want to encourage you, to be careful of the words you choose to speak over your own life. Your life has value and purpose and God wanted you to be born before he even placed you in your mother’s womb. You are loved by God and many other’s and I encourage you to remove the curse that you have spoken through your own word’s over your life. You can do this by confessing this before God in prayer. You can use the below prayer as an example of what you can say.

Removing-Words Spoken in Jesus Name

Lord Jesus, I recognize and confess that I am a sinner, I repent for all the bad things that I’ve done. I put the blood of Jesus over my life, home and ministry and today I renounce every single word spoken that I have spoke over my life that was not from You. I take those words to the cross and cancel them in the name of Jesus.

Any authority that has spoken over my life, that the words were not from You, I take those words to the cross and cancel them in the name of Jesus. Any pastor, any parent, any spouse and any other person, I take those words to the cross and cancel those words in the name of Jesus.

Any word spoken in divination or from servants of the enemy that have been spoken over my life, I take those words to the cross and cancel them in the name of Jesus. Every generational curse, I take them to the cross and I cancel them in the name of Jesus and I put the blood in this moment and over my life and over my offspring.

I declare we are a generation of blessings, in the nations of the world, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Colossians 2:14-15 (New King James Version)
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15 Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

In Christ
Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Baby Christian

Im sorry you are having such a hard time . I know it can be very difficult and the voices can be and is overwhelming . I know some times or most times it can seem nonstop and feels it will never stop and the voices just keep coming . God loves you and you are here for a reason, as the bible says He knows every number of hair on youre head and He knows you exactly as you are .
I know it can all be hard and terribly hard and i understand that you say you cant take it anymore, i have been saying the same thing for the past couple weeks, there is so much negative going on in my life right now and so much to deal with coming at me and upon me from the world and family i just have been thinking that there is no way out of it and trying to find a way to deal with it all and looking for other escapes and ways to hide isnt going to help and get anywhere. I was thinking this morning everything that is going on in my life is satans way to get me to fall down , to slip and falter and stop relying on God and stop trusting God. When i was little and a child, i would have torment, not so much as what you are experiencing, but sensing things, and seeing things, demons, and knowing it wasnt right, alittle scary and would pray to God as a child and sing and talk out loud to God as a way to help me make them go away and for it to be better. Maybe try sleeping with a nightlight if it helps on the outside to give some light rather than all the darkness, and ask God to put a light on on the inside and to shine His light on the inside for you . I know you say the bible doesnt help, and praying doesnt help, but maybe you could try just talking to God a few words at a time, letting Him know you want Him to hear you, just to say, Hey God, im here , i need you, quiet the voices so i can sleep, so i can rest, so they will stop saying the horrible things, tell HIm you want to feel His presence and know He is there with you, scream it out to HIm if you need to , cry out to Him , He is with you . Stand up to the voices you hear that say the horrible things and tell them youre a child of God and to leave and you are not going to listen to them, stand youre ground and you are not going to let them make you fall, God will help you stand up and stands with you, keep trusting HIm , He cares and knows how you feel and is listening.

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Tue May 17, 2011 1:25 am

Well, Sunday I went to church, and I fell out in the Spirit. A lady came over and laid her hand on my stomach and said "Demonic curses!" and started praying in tongues. When I got up, I asked her why she said that, and she said that the Lord revealed to her that was what I was going through at that time.

What else was interesting was that a few days earlier, I bought a book called "Demon hit list" and it has an "A-Z" list of demon names. When I came to the one called "Curses", it really kind of jumped out at me. So it was interesting that the lady cast them out.

What else was interesting was that a friend of mine yesterday told me that Friday, the Lord put a very strong burden on her heart to pray for me. The demonic attack, where I saw the demon thing in my head, happened Saturday night. Interesting.

I feel better now though. I had been fasting when it happened. The last demonic attack I had was back in November, and I was fasting then too. This was the first time I had attempted to fast since then.

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

He will never leave you nor forsake you, pray read the word no matter what, have christian music playing----- he Jesus / God loves you no matter how you feel----- remember you are just going through all this , so remember the scripture -----Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.----- i know what you are going through not exact , but pretty close , will be praying for you , please pray for me . Do not give up fasting, speak out loud scripture, come against fear, there is power in the name of Jesus, so use his name, also great power in the blood. Like your logo Pepsi - Jesus!!! Bless you, rob

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Baby_Christian wrote:Well, Sunday I went to church, and I fell out in the Spirit. A lady came over and laid her hand on my stomach and said "Demonic curses!" and started praying in tongues. When I got up, I asked her why she said that, and she said that the Lord revealed to her that was what I was going through at that time.

What else was interesting was that a few days earlier, I bought a book called "Demon hit list" and it has an "A-Z" list of demon names. When I came to the one called "Curses", it really kind of jumped out at me. So it was interesting that the lady cast them out.

What else was interesting was that a friend of mine yesterday told me that Friday, the Lord put a very strong burden on her heart to pray for me. The demonic attack, where I saw the demon thing in my head, happened Saturday night. Interesting.

I feel better now though. I had been fasting when it happened. The last demonic attack I had was back in November, and I was fasting then too. This was the first time I had attempted to fast since then.
Thats awesome God works that way! It seems that when things get the worse for me the same thing happens taht the next day I will get a breakthrough.
I bought that book as well a couple of weeks ago along with another one by the same guy both of which really spoke loudly to me. One which my pastor pretty much read the entire thing to the congergation one Sunday night that spoke about curses. After hearing parts of it I felt I needed to get it. Keep pressing on!

CeCe

Re: Please pray for me

Post by CeCe » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 am

Baby_Christian wrote:The demonic attacks on my mind are so very, very severe-I cannot take it anymore. I do not feel God's presence in me at all-no matter how much I pray. I can almost see demons in my head. The minute I wake up, I hear a voice in my head cussing out the Holy Spirit..Then all during the day, I feel a deep darkness. The Bible does not help me at all, and neither does praying. I am trying to sleep, and I hear them saying horrible things and I'm scared to sleep with the lights out. The hatred and resistance toward Jesus is crazy. I keep trying to cast them out, with no luck. I can't take it anymore-the voices and resistance is more than I can bear. I wish I had never been born-this really, really feels like a curse.

This is exactly what happened to me when I first found out what was going on. That is a mocking spirit but I tell you, try to plead the blood of Jesus to saturate your inner and outer for at least an hour. Once I did it all day, and cast spirits out myself. All you repeat is, "I plead Jesus' blood to saturate my inner and outer." You have to keep asking God to saturate you. These spirits can not stand up against the blood of Jesus. I know from experience. They talk but they really have no confidence, it's just all fluff. Take one of your free days, most like Saturday, don't go anywhere but set aside some time to just plead the blood of Jesus to saturate your inner and outer. Do it for as long as you can, then play some worship music and just begin to command every demonic spirit under your voice to come out in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. They have to listen.

I've done this many times and what God showed me is that "apart from him there was no savior." Isaiah 43:11. It was only in the name of Jesus Christ that it happened because of the authority he has given me.

I was going through it and was in the begining stages like you and learned so much. Going to restaurants and eating food wasn't going to deliver me. Watching tv, listening to the radio, reading magazines, surfing the internet, sleeping, talking on the phone had NO ability to deliver me. So, why would I waste my time doing all those other things, when really all I had to do was "get with God" and pray and cry out to him. God made me a praying woman through this whole deliverance ordeal.

When you go through something like what I went through, nothing else matters. Because really, if you are sitting up in a restaurant or watching television and the devil cussing up a storm in your brain, are you really enjoying it? No, all I was thinking about was deliverance and Jesus said some don't come out but by fasting and prayer. So that's what I did.

I really hope this helps.