The Key to Victory in Spiritual Warfare

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

The Key to Victory in Spiritual Warfare

Post by Rescuer » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 am

In ones walk with the Lord Jesus Christ there are a number of spiritual keys that are vital for the believer to experience to gain victory in ones life in the context of spiritual warfare.

I believe, obviously, the conversion experience is the most important experience one will partake in on earth. Jesus tells us we must be "born again." This is the START!

Then obviously, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, is a very important experience in ones life with God as we need the empowerment of the Holy Spirit to serve in the kingdom of God. We need the fullness of the Spirit.

Moreover, ones understanding of the Holy Communion will allow the believer to enter into a more deeper walk with the Lord Jesus as He allows us to literally to partake of His precious blood and sinless body. There are advantages in partaking of His blood and body. There is life in His very life.

Furthermore, understanding the hidden life is critical. What do I mean by the hidden life?

The Sacred Scriptures tells us this:

"For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God..."

My friends, your life is now hidden with Christ!

In Christ (which your spirit nature is in) there is safety, spiritual authority, provision, complete forgiveness, unconditional love, holy power, absolute goodness, and so much more.

The holy apostle Paul describes it this way, "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,"

WOW! We are literally with Him, IN HIM!

If you are in Him then there is complete forgiveness, peace, joy, and love! You are lacking in nothing! We have been blessed with EVERY spiritual blessing.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ."

When the Father SEES us He SEES us IN HIS SON. So, our spirit nature has no sin, no curse, no sickness, no demon, no death~just life! For in the Son, there is no death, sickness, curse, etc.

However, our body nature, our soul nature is prone to sin (and this is where repentance, deliverance, healing, etc is needed) but thanks be to God we are not identified in our body or soul. We are in Christ and we are identified as being in HIM which our spirit is in at this very moment!

This has been something I have understood for nearly twenty five years and have found great comfort and victory in my many wars with demons. This is one reason why I have been able to stand is understanding these vital truths, spiritual keys! May God grant you spiritual eyes to see!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 am

Interesting stuff Rescuer, and I agree with what you say.

I have come across a very well written book that I believe all struggling Christians need to read, because many of use get away from the real truth of Scriptural facts and evidence, such as confession, repentance, and forgiveness; and the real truth of sin that isn't as simple as many try to make it out to be.

This book that I believe does bring the reader back to the Scriptures, is "A More Excellent Way".

jackson

Post by jackson » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Great post - that truth has to be settled into our souls, beyond head knowledge, when we go into battle, as we have to be secure and unshakeable in our confidence of who we are IN HIM.

That is one reason why I have memorized Ephesians 1 and 2:1-10 and quote it often, along with Romans 6 (which demons hate) during deliverance...

Thanks,

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Right on!!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

aussie

Post by aussie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 pm

This is awesome.. thanks mate

aussie

Post by aussie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:29 pm

(p.s i thought bumping this thread around Christmas time was a good idea!).. these truth's are fundamentally important in understanding who we are "IN" Christ.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm

:wave: These vital Scriptural truths are the essentials to a life of victory in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Mari

Put on your Spiritual Armor

Post by Mari » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Wonderful Post Jay thank YOU! :wave:

All prayer should be grounded upon the structures of God, which are life, order, true love, justice, equity and truth.

Put on God's full armor for protection: This would be a wonderful daily warfare prayer! ((I am not sure where I got this :embarrassed: ))

The Belt of Truth- We fully resist the temptation to stand in any worldly foundation. Jesus is our foundation.

The Breastplate of Righteousness- We place this breastplate over our heart, we can fight any battle because of the righteousness of Jesus, and we declare Jesus our righteousness and through the victory of the cross we stand firm against sin and the attacks of our enemy.

The Shoes of Readiness and Peace- We put on the shoes of the Gospel, letting the Word become the guiding light for every step we take and with the knowledge and good news of Jesus' death and resurrection comes our source of peace.

The Shield of Faith- we take up this shield of faith connecting us to Jesus in a deeper way, desiring to trust in Jesus and in His strength alone, to protect us from the enemy we rely on Jesus’ power. We take up the shield of Faith to go forward doing God's will.

The Helmet of Salvation- We put on the helmet, Jesus is our salvation, our deliverance, Jesus delivers us from all sin and weakness- He covers us with strength, peace and anoints us. Jesus brings us to complete wholeness with Him.

The Sword of the Spirit- We take up the Sword of the Spirit, the powerful Word of God in which Jesus is the living version of God's Word, God's word gives us wisdom to apply His Word to life's situations and today's troubles. We take the sword of the spirit and cut ourselves free by His truth.

We use this armor in our defense and offense against the enemies of Christ Jesus, for the enemy can not withstand the Truth- Jesus defeated all evil with his sacrafice on the cross and brought us, his children salvation.

In Jesus Holy name, AMEN!

In Christ,
Mari~
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 am

Awesome post Rescuer, :)

In Him there is no condemnation,and in Him we are free.....
Praise God,

Book of Acts
38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses
Acts 13:38-39 (KJV)

Blessings
Doortwelve
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

irishstout1

condemnation

Post by irishstout1 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 pm

so if you are feeling condemnation it is not from the Lord , He came save the world not condemn it. so cast it down in the name of Jesus!!