Katie Souza on Sid Roth

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Gemstone

Katie Souza on Sid Roth

Post by Gemstone » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:10 am

Hello everyone!

Rescuer we are praying for you, your family, and John, that you are covered by The Blood, you are sheltered under His Wings, and no weapon formed against you will succeed! And we also are praying for our precious friends in the UK, for their protection and FINALIZED, COMPLETE DELIVERANCE!

We PRAISE JESUS for what He is doing, and HAS DONE during your trip to the UK!!!! And we thank Him for your ministry as well! GOD IS SOOO GOOOOOOD!

As to the topic of this thread...I just finished watching Sid Roth's TV show "It's Supernatural". I watched it ON LINE at his website. The web address is his name, ".org". His guest, Katie Souza, had some incredible revelations to share regarding deliverance. She specifically shares about 5 alters in her that were healed! You will all be BLESSED - and probably as excited as I was to hear her testimonies! The date of the show is May 31st.

Jesus is Lord!

Gemstone

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:18 am

Kool news, thankx.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm

AWESOME!!!!!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

landfire

Post by landfire » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Watched the interview, Katie shares some interesting revelations.

irishstout1

katie

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 pm

has anyone listen to any of her cd's katies and if so would like to hear from you.

irishstout1

katie

Post by irishstout1 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

still interested in hearing from someone that has listen to her deliverence/ healing school cd , thank you

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 am

I haven't listened to any of her CD's. Perhaps if you google it, you might find some responses. You know you're going to have to weed through them to get to the ones you'll be interested in reading.