Tips on How Evil Spirits Work: A Must Read

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

cece

Post by irishstout1 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am

hi cece, you wrote------------I know this from what I went through. I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that if an evil spirit is inside of a person's mind, that they can hear your thoughts.

When I have began to praise and worship God in my mind, without saying ONE word verbally, evil spirits have tried to tell me to stop or tried to have some violent reaction to what I was saying.

Please, tell me how they would be able to do that without them being able to hear or somehow know what I'm thinking?------------------------------------------------------------------------------- when you praise and worship something beautiful comes from you that the spirits can see and they react, sure it hurts them !!!!! so they wanted you to stop.

Elijah2

Re: test it

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:56 am

CeCe wrote:
irishstout1 wrote:With all due respect you are being deceived , no place in scripture does it talk about where they can read your mind, but what they are doing here is they are sending you thoughts and verbally talking with you , and you are perceiving it as they are reading your mind------- test it , when they verbally talk .
I understand this is something that is hard to believe, but what you speak about, sending a person's thoughts and verbally talking with a person, that isn't found in the bible either. I could say, you are being deceived by I won't because really, it's much deeper than that. We are in this together, there are battles that are going on out there and we need to stick together.

I do know that you are right when you speak of Satan trying to send thoughts, but again, all of this is so foreign to us but we dare to believe? How could he even do that is a question someone might ask?

Again, my experiences have led me to believe what I posted. I know when I am thinking and this whole deliverance thing began with me praising and worshiping the Lord sincerely as led by the Holy Spirit. That's when I "hit a nerve" with the devil and found out about spirits. When you think of spiritual warfare, Satan is not going to try and send a thought to praise and worship God wholeheartedly, it's not in his nature so this just goes to show that it was me thinking that as led by God
Mate, I agree with much you said in your original posting and these comments.

When we realise that our "soul" is the battleground more so than the "mind", because the "soul" contains the "carnal mind" (brain), and the "spiritual mind" (the heart), and then all those thoughts; ideas; concepts; reasonings; understandings; emotional problems and the knowledge that produces that part of man will explode within causing those pieces of intelligence to be given to those spirits that dwell within.

As we know Scripture says that they go the dry places and roam around like a roaring lion seeking to devour us.

Blessings.

Elijah2

Re: cece

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 am

irishstout1 wrote:hi cece, you wrote------------I know this from what I went through. I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that if an evil spirit is inside of a person's mind, that they can hear your thoughts.

When I have began to praise and worship God in my mind, without saying ONE word verbally, evil spirits have tried to tell me to stop or tried to have some violent reaction to what I was saying.

Please, tell me how they would be able to do that without them being able to hear or somehow know what I'm thinking?------------------------------------------------------------------------------- when you praise and worship something beautiful comes from you that the spirits can see and they react, sure it hurts them !!!!! so they wanted you to stop.
I have seen this in a number of servants, but in these cases that person is still in captivity and haven't been fully delivered from evil. If any person still has these experiences then it's time they cast them out. I have had them try to manipulate me by placid thoughts, such as I would go to something and then something would stop me from doing that. Now, I just speak HIS NAME. I do find some believers manifest when you go to play some praise and worship music, and they say: "Please don't put that music on!" Mostly our other partner, who isn't saved or is still struggling with many spiritual problems.

The lion roars, and hears, and will do everything in his power to devour!

Blessings.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm

just my two cents

While dealing with dissociation i have heard many times that the person who is up and speaking hears the voices of the others sometimes verbally and other times in thought. When a part is speaking the demons can hear and address the thoughts. The thoughts are the parts of the soul speaking related to those who are up.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 am

nautical999, I'm not ignoring your post, I just don't know how to respond.

The serpent may have spoken but he definitely put thoughts into Eve's mind (2 Corinthians 11:3). So that first thought may not be ours but when we entertain the ones we shouldn't, the way Eve did, that's where we get into trouble. We don't know what Adam thought but part of Eve's problem was she didn't stick with what God had said. By the second round she had entertained the enemy's suggestions and did all three type sins "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.' I John 2:16 "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." Gen 3:6

Our behavior is based on our thought life so it makes the Scripture about "taking every thought" captive vital to us.

OneDaySoon

Re: deception

Post by OneDaySoon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 am

CeCe wrote:
irishstout1 wrote:praying you would know the truth and the truth would set you free, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

I know this from what I went through. I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that if an evil spirit is inside of a person's mind, that they can hear your thoughts.

Please, tell me how they would be able to do that without them being able to hear or somehow know what I'm thinking?
I found this quote online from a deliverance minister on how demons operate that may shed some light on the subject.

Demons like to hide. One way they do this is to make the poor host and others believe their communications to the host are the host’s own thoughts. They have time to do this very effectively if they can reside with the host during the critical learning periods of infancy and young childhood. They are skilled in playing the host and those coming in contact with the host, for, or against each other, to help promote Satan’s evil work.

ServantofJesus

Re: test it

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 pm

irishstout1 wrote:With all due respect you are being deceived , no place in scripture does it talk about where they can read your mind, but what they are doing here is they are sending you thoughts and verbally talking with you , and you are perceiving it as they are reading your mind------- test it , when they verbally talk .
I have to disagree with this. I have first hand experience with them reading my mind. I've even cast demons out by mentally commanding them to come out in the name of Jesus Christ. I was unable to talk because they would manipulate my mouth so much, so I commanded them in my mind and they came out after a few minutes. If they are in your body, they can read your mind.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

ImPossessed wrote:I think that demons can read our thoughts because when i attempt self deliverance silently in my mind. The demons can hear my thoughts and respond to it.
True. I have cast them out simply by commanding them in my mind. I would say that it is better to speak things aloud if you are able, but what if you cannot speak because they have control of your voice?

ServantofJesus

Re: deception

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 pm

OneDaySoon wrote:
CeCe wrote:
irishstout1 wrote:praying you would know the truth and the truth would set you free, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

I know this from what I went through. I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that if an evil spirit is inside of a person's mind, that they can hear your thoughts.

Please, tell me how they would be able to do that without them being able to hear or somehow know what I'm thinking?
I found this quote online from a deliverance minister on how demons operate that may shed some light on the subject.

Demons like to hide. One way they do this is to make the poor host and others believe their communications to the host are the host’s own thoughts. They have time to do this very effectively if they can reside with the host during the critical learning periods of infancy and young childhood. They are skilled in playing the host and those coming in contact with the host, for, or against each other, to help promote Satan’s evil work.
Very very true. They try to inject thoughts in your mind as their own. One thing that I do is when I recognize them doing this I immediately think "The Lord torment you" or "The Lord rebuke you" and it will respond to the rebuke. This confirms that it was in fact a demon and not my own thoughts.