Tips on How Evil Spirits Work: A Must Read

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

CeCe

Tips on How Evil Spirits Work: A Must Read

Post by CeCe » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 pm

1.) When they are in your body, they have the ability to know what you are thinking.

2.) They may try to act as if they are the Holy Spirit, so you must test the spirits. If you think you are talking to God, test the spirit and ask him, "Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?" God doesn't mind you testing him because he happily proclaims the truth but an evil spirit will not respond or they will say something that is not true.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:1-3

3.) They have the ability to project images in your mind.

4.) They have the ability to project feelings in your body. They can make a person have sexual feelings, or feel angry, or depressed so don't automatically think that it is you naturally feeling this way because evil spirits can make people feel things also.

5.) They abhor the blood of Jesus Christ. You have the ability and authority as a true child of God to loose the blood of Jesus Christ upon evil spirits, even if they are in your body! You can loose the blood of Jesus CHrist so it covers them, you can loose it inside of them, inside of their minds and their being.

6.) They manifest themselves in dreams. They know that most people think dreams are simply dreams but pay attention to the themes of your dreams. If you are always fighting, or running, or feeling afraid then start to face what your are fighting and try binding them in the name of Jesus CHrist. Once in a dream, I encountered a demon who made himself appear to be a dragon and spoke the name of Jesus Christ. He became very irate and angry but before that he wasn't; obviously it was a demon.

7.) Ask God to cover and immerse your dreams and dream life with the blood of Jesus Christ before you go to bed. Ask him to put a spiritual shield around your dream so no evil entity or prescence can enter or influence your dream.

Okay, I have more but let me know if this is helpful to anyone.

irishstout1

deception

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

praying you would know the truth and the truth would set you free, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Youre information is helpful.

thank you for sharing it.

irishstout1

test it

Post by irishstout1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 pm

With all due respect you are being deceived , no place in scripture does it talk about where they can read your mind, but what they are doing here is they are sending you thoughts and verbally talking with you , and you are perceiving it as they are reading your mind------- test it , when they verbally talk .

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm

as far as demons that are in the body and having the ability to know what we are thinking , what about demons that are iin the mind, if they are inside, and are in the mind it would seem they would have the ability to know what we are thinking and knowing.
Last edited by michel67 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 am

I was going to stay away from here however after reading about demons reading your mind I have to say 'let them'. If you are thinking things about how great God is and how good He is and about His mercy and grace and praying thanking God that He works all things together for the good of those who are called according to His purposes and all that great stuff that God has is and will be doing in your life and the lives of those around you then let them read those thoughts.

they wont want to stay around for long..

I personally dont think they can - as scripture doesnt specifically say this but they will try to lie to you unless you know the truth which protects you from the lies anyway.

Just live your life for the glory of God and renew your mind with the Word of God and demons wont want anything to do with your mind.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:35 am

I would agree with you StillGods

so what if they could or do read someones minds, its what we do with the thoughts they may put into our minds and try to tempt someone with , or persuade someones thinking with. We are to resist them and not agree or react or act on any thinking they may bring by putting their thoughts into us, whether by hearing them verballly on the outside, inside or in dreams.

oh, and btw, dont leave StillGods, please stay

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 am

michel67 wrote: oh, and btw, dont leave StillGods, please stay

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 am

I think that demons can read our thoughts because when i attempt self deliverance silently in my mind. The demons can hear my thoughts and respond to it.

turgh

Post by turgh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 am

They've been studying humans for thousands of years so there has to be some way they operate.

I like stillGod's comments.

According to Scripture, they can put thoughts into our minds (2 Corinthians 11:3). As believers, we're to take every thought captive (II Cor 10:5). I know that's hard to do but there's nothing in Scripture that we're suppose to do that we can't do with Yahweh's help. One thing this achieves is the renewing of our minds and knowing what is good and perfect, Yahweh's will (Rom 12:2) When Jesus was on the earth and He was tempted, He used Scripture against the enemy and he fled (Matt 4 ). There is power in His Word - His Word will last forever.

We are to test the spirits and asks Yahweh for His wisdom and discernment (I John 4:1, James 1:5). We can use our senses to discern both good and evil (Hebrews 5:14). While Yeshua was on the earth, He only did what His Father guided Him to do. If we're not guided in this, then it's us.

A Scripture about them abhorring Yeshua's blood? Can't think of one at the moment but I know sometimes they react to songs about His blood. I wonder how many were freed on Sunday morning when we use to sing about His blood often. Now that I think about it, I can sing those for myself. Agree with #7 the pattern was established when they applied blood to their doorposts and how much more is Yeshua's blood in what it means to us as believers. Another reason why I think taking communion and meditating (not emptying but focusing) on His sacrifice is so important.

Them projecting feelings? For one thing, wondering if that's where soul ties come in (I Sam 18)? There's a car commercial right now that's trying to use soul ties to sell vehicles imo.

There are other Scriptures to support some topics in the OP. Any warrior will tell you that the more you know the enemy's strategies, the better equipped you are. So I'm interested in other information. Thanks.

justbeingme

Re: Tips on How Evil Spirits Work: A Must Read

Post by justbeingme » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm

I thank you for this post and wish you to add more :mrgreen:
CeCe wrote:1.) When they are in your body, they have the ability to know what you are thinking.
I think the main thing being missed here is "when they are in your body"
Most people are oppressed instead of possessed so demon cannot read mind if just tormenting them instead of residing inside.

They can tell what we are thinking by our reactions though. Like when we know a child has been bad and nudge them until they confess.

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Earlier today i was feeling really sick and i silently (in my thoughts) commanded demons of sickness to stop it and come out in the name of Jesus and the sickness went away. This is not the first time this has happened. So demons without a doubt can hear our thoughts.

CeCe

Re: deception

Post by CeCe » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 pm

irishstout1 wrote:praying you would know the truth and the truth would set you free, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

I know this from what I went through. I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that if an evil spirit is inside of a person's mind, that they can hear your thoughts.

When I have began to praise and worship God in my mind, without saying ONE word verbally, evil spirits have tried to tell me to stop or tried to have some violent reaction to what I was saying.

Please, tell me how they would be able to do that without them being able to hear or somehow know what I'm thinking?

CeCe

Post by CeCe » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 pm

turgh wrote:They've been studying humans for thousands of years so there has to be some way they operate.

I like stillGod's comments.

According to Scripture, they can put thoughts into our minds (2 Corinthians 11:3). As believers, we're to take every thought captive (II Cor 10:5). I know that's hard to do but there's nothing in Scripture that we're suppose to do that we can't do with Yahweh's help. One thing this achieves is the renewing of our minds and knowing what is good and perfect, Yahweh's will (Rom 12:2) When Jesus was on the earth and He was tempted, He used Scripture against the enemy and he fled (Matt 4 ). There is power in His Word - His Word will last forever.

We are to test the spirits and asks Yahweh for His wisdom and discernment (I John 4:1, James 1:5). We can use our senses to discern both good and evil (Hebrews 5:14). While Yeshua was on the earth, He only did what His Father guided Him to do. If we're not guided in this, then it's us.

A Scripture about them abhorring Yeshua's blood? Can't think of one at the moment but I know sometimes they react to songs about His blood. I wonder how many were freed on Sunday morning when we use to sing about His blood often. Now that I think about it, I can sing those for myself. Agree with #7 the pattern was established when they applied blood to their doorposts and how much more is Yeshua's blood in what it means to us as believers. Another reason why I think taking communion and meditating (not emptying but focusing) on His sacrifice is so important.

Them projecting feelings? For one thing, wondering if that's where soul ties come in (I Sam 18)? There's a car commercial right now that's trying to use soul ties to sell vehicles imo.

There are other Scriptures to support some topics in the OP. Any warrior will tell you that the more you know the enemy's strategies, the better equipped you are. So I'm interested in other information. Thanks.
I think that we as true followers of Jesus Christ should all work together. Okay, for instance some people, like my friend doubted that when spirits are in your body, they could understand your thoughts.
I told her of the experience, when I was simply and let me reiterate this,
SIMPLY THINKING, "Now, how am I going to cast these demons out?" The spirits said, "Leave us alone." Through deductive reasoning, it doesn't take much for us to figure out that they are responding to what I was thinking.

See, through deliverance I've learned that spirits will try to effect your soulish realm. That is your mind, heart, will/emotions.
Remember that man who was plagued with legions in teh bible. How did he become like that? Crazy, running around naked like a wild animal with so much rage that he popped the chains people tried to put him in? That is because his soulish realm was effected. I would also like to pose this question to those who think they can't effect a person's thoughts or emotions and that question is to think about what happens when a spirit manifests in a person, as in the person is starting to act crazy or whatever behavior the spirit tries to make them behave. They began to act and speak in a way that is contrary to who they are and even if you think about the Spirit of Anger which is a name for an evil spirit, that spirit causes anger.

Yes, I understand what you mean about testing and asking Yahweh for discernment. That is great and in my case, I had to test the spirits because they would try to tell me false things. That is because I wasn't used to hearing God's voice and it took me over a year to really discern his voice, even still I test the spirits. I know you speak of using your senses, and for the most part, that is good but when you have not been used to exercising your senses of the Holy Spirit's voice, you should test the spirits. It's good for all Christians.

Think about it this way or if you are going through deliverance, test it out. They abhor Jesus, so it's not a stretch to think that they abhor his blood. Are there any scriptures that state that Satan abhors Jesus? You might not find one, explicity but does it mean that it isn't true? If you simply think about the scriptures, such as Jesus came to destroy the works of the enemy and even the meaning of Satan's name, or why did he get kicked out of heaven. God created us fearfully and wonderfully, which is why I feel an obligation to just 'get it.' Scriptures state in Revelations, that the devil was OVERCOME by the blood of the lamb, the word of their testimony and they loved not their lives even until death. If you think about it, would you love something that defeated you? Of course not and you may not find any scriptures that say explicitly, "And Satan hates all human beings," but we would believe that to be true just from simply pondering upon scriptures when they state in John 10:10, "The thief comes only to kill, steal and destroy."

Sometimes, I think we as Christians have to really meditate upon the word and not believe everything will be explicitly stated for us. But for me, I had to really just use my brain and put a and b together. If I read somewhere, Satan hates human beings, that comment really would make sense because of what Jesus stated in John 10:10. The thief comes only to kill, steal and destroy. That doesn't sound like he would love us; or would anyone object?

And just to state this, the blood of Jesus is spiritual. Okay, let me break it down like this and maybe this is something we all can think about.

In Geneis 4:10, The Lord said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground?"

Most of us would just skip over this and say, "Oh, God is just saying this in a figurative sense," because we ASSUME that blood can't cry out because we have never heard it do so. That's our perspective but how do we know that God didn't create us in such a way that innocent blood has a voice. That a stretch for us because we often think of God, (and this is oxymoronic), in a monolithic way. He can only do this and that, and how could blood speak? I mean, I don't know but I do believe that this is a spiritual literalism behind the blood crying out. If rocks can cry out, then why can't blood? God is the creator of any and everything that exists, so to make it a stretch and say, he can't do this or that is a slippery slope when it is in his will. God can make plants talk, God could make a donkey talk; excuse me, I forgot he already did!

But here's another scripture in Hebrews 12:24, "and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel."

And again, why should we skip over this scripture? We shouldn't. My first thought is that Jesus closed the gap between us and God. He mediated for us befor God and we have a new compact agreement with God which means we as his people agree to do certain things and God agrees also. That's wonderful to me, to be in agreement with the one who created everything, the all-powerful, omniscient, holy, GOD! He doesn't need us, we need him! But then, we continue to see that the sprinkled blood of Jeus SPEAKS, yes it SPEAKS people! But then someone would say, "I've never heard blood speak, yes, because we aren't soley in the spiritual realm. But right here, scriptures says that Jesus blood spoke better than the blood of Abel. So that means, drum roll please...Abel's blood must have been speaking too! I believe that this is another revelation that those who have ears can hear, but for those who want to put God in a box, it's beyond their imaginations to think that an All-Powerful, Omniscient, Omnipotent, God who Can Do Anything could and would create blood to speak after someone's died. I don't know what the blood is saying, but according to scripture, I've stretched my mind to imagine that there are things God could have created that I don't understand, which humbles me and makes me want to serve him even more wholeheartedly.
Last edited by CeCe on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CeCe

Re: test it

Post by CeCe » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm

irishstout1 wrote:With all due respect you are being deceived , no place in scripture does it talk about where they can read your mind, but what they are doing here is they are sending you thoughts and verbally talking with you , and you are perceiving it as they are reading your mind------- test it , when they verbally talk .
I understand this is something that is hard to believe, but what you speak about, sending a person's thoughts and verbally talking with a person, that isn't found in the bible either. I could say, you are being deceived by I won't because really, it's much deeper than that. We are in this together, there are battles that are going on out there and we need to stick together.

I do know that you are right when you speak of Satan trying to send thoughts, but again, all of this is so foreign to us but we dare to believe? How could he even do that is a question someone might ask?

Again, my experiences have led me to believe what I posted. I know when I am thinking and this whole deliverance thing began with me praising and worshiping the Lord sincerely as led by the Holy Spirit. That's when I "hit a nerve" with the devil and found out about spirits. When you think of spiritual warfare, Satan is not going to try and send a thought to praise and worship God wholeheartedly, it's not in his nature so this just goes to show that it was me thinking that as led by God