monster dreams

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

monster dreams

Post by rosie » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 pm

last night i had really bad monster dreams. a monster kept taking over my body and doing supernatural things like crashing my dads car in to the house. when i shouted the blood of jesus it just laughed!
then it took over my whole body and came up and spoke out of my mouth shouting jesus jesus! it tried to strangle me with my own hands and then it attacked my mum. it clawed at her face and she just screamed! the thing is, i know this cant happen because she is dead already!

i thought demons hated the name of jesus? why did this monster like it and keep saying it to my mother???

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: monster dreams

Post by Rescuer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 pm

rosie wrote:last night i had really bad monster dreams. a monster kept taking over my body and doing supernatural things like crashing my dads car in to the house. when i shouted the blood of jesus it just laughed!
then it took over my whole body and came up and spoke out of my mouth shouting jesus jesus! it tried to strangle me with my own hands and then it attacked my mum. it clawed at her face and she just screamed! the thing is, i know this cant happen because she is dead already!

i thought demons hated the name of jesus? why did this monster like it and keep saying it to my mother???
Hi there! We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon to pray. It appears to me that the monster was attacking the ancestral part of your mum. I don't think the monster likes the name of Jesus as you said he "laughed" at the hearing of the name. This is a nervous laughter which we have heard from evil spirits before. They can say the name of Jesus but it's not in a manner of holy respect. In Scripture, demons referred to Jesus.

In Acts 19 we see some demons speaking the name of Jesus...
13Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out." 14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15(One day) the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?"

Rosie, how is everyone doing. Please tell Charlie that a dear saint emailed me and said he was going to purchase my ticket. God is good. We look forward to seeing everyone!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:58 pm

everyone is fine thanks. charlie is very excited about seeing you aoon, he talks about you every day!
i think that the demon giving me these dreams is beast cos when i woke up i kept having him telling me in my head that he was showing me his power of what he can do and what he is going to do to you. he says he is going to strangle you with my hands!
maybe when you come to england i should keep away from you as i dont want to hurt you or anyone else!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:43 pm

rosie wrote:everyone is fine thanks. charlie is very excited about seeing you aoon, he talks about you every day!
i think that the demon giving me these dreams is beast cos when i woke up i kept having him telling me in my head that he was showing me his power of what he can do and what he is going to do to you. he says he is going to strangle you with my hands!
maybe when you come to england i should keep away from you as i dont want to hurt you or anyone else!
God will protect me, Rosie. Look all the times they have tried to kill me and failed. My life is in God's hands. God remains faithful and will sustain. We look forward to seeing you and partaking of the most holy blood and body of JESUS in Holy Communion when I arrive in London.

Just know God cares and loves you all deeply with purity and holiness.

Beast submits to the sacred body and shed redemptive blood of the virgin born Savior, Jesus.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."