Update

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Gods Grace

Update

Post by Gods Grace » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

I'm :innocent: :clapping: Praise Jesus. I have been cleansed. I'm sorry it took so long to update. I was just taking everything in on what happened today. I first need to tell you Pam the lovely sister in Christ told me to say thank you for all your prays for us today and that it was a Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ. I too want to thank you also. I had 5 evil spirits come out and 3 did not want too. Ha Ha satan bite the dust..I dont really know how to explain it all except that the spirit of jezzabel laughed and wanted to say. The spitit of pride shook violently and said no and the same for rebelion those 3 where the one's that wanted to stay. But they now reside in the pit of Hell where they belong. I have the Joy, Peace,and Love for the Lord in my Heart. I will give you more details later but I knew you were all waiting patiently :razz: :razz: To God be the Glory.
Its all about HIS GRACE...

Rich K.

Post by Rich K. » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

Gods Grace,

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

Rejoicing with you!

What a wonderful savior!

God Bless,
Rich

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 am

Way to go Sherry!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

-r
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:10 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm so happy to hear this wonderful news. God to be praised for the great things He hath done.

Ask your precious minister friend to check to see whether there is dissociation present as it is very possible (and probable) that you have broken parts that need to be ministered to in the love and kindness of Jesus.

Moreover, stay close to Jesus as the enemy is really angry now but you have the blood of Jesus to protect and provide for you.

Thank you for keeping us updated. God is for YOU!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:05 pm

That's awesome news!! God is Awesome!!

God makes us new, I am so happy for you :) God is full of mercy and grace and will never leave you nor forsake you, no matter what comes your way God will be with you. Am still be praying for you dear sister as you start this new part of your journey with the Lord.

May God continue to bless you with joy and peace in your journey with Him.

love,
stillGods :)

Gods Grace

Big Question

Post by Gods Grace » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I did not know this, the foundation, origin, meaning and purposes of the tattoo is pagan demonism, shamanism, Baal worship, and occult mysticism.
I have tattoo's and did not tell my Delieverance Minister. Could I still have evil spirits from this.
How ever I did tell her about the jaji board. ( sorry dont know how to spell it)and that sort of things. would this be a differnent kind of spirit. I hope this all makes since.
Plus wanted to bring to you attention if some did not about Tattooing and that it is of the Devil.
And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
1 Kings 18:28

And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
Mark 5:6

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2 Corinthians 2:11
Last edited by Gods Grace on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its all about HIS GRACE...

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm

We are glad to hear of your new journey. Its a process but definetly worth it. We got 1 tattoo on us but we never knew the actual meaning of the tattoo. Thanks for sharing :) have a good day

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Re: Big Question

Post by RichVA » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:11 am

Gods Grace wrote:I have tattoo's and did not tell my Delieverance Minister. Could I still have evil spirits from this.
It is covered in the Blood if you have asked for forgiveness and repented.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."