shadow spirits in the home

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

psalms

shadow spirits in the home

Post by psalms » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 am

Does anyone know why at the corner of one eyes you can see showdow passing by in your home and what root spirit it is linked to? I know it is demonic just don't know why it appears especially in a clean Christian home? Thanks.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 am

To those outside of christianity, they refer to them as shadow folk or shadow ppl. Often they seem to be wearing a hoodie, a hat and other clothes to help hide their appeearence. Those in the paranormal field say they can be linked to illness and stress. Diabetics often have a dificult time controlling blood sugar with them around. Shadow ppl are often seen hanging around the bed at nite and they often can be seen with red eyes or holes for eyes.

However, to us christians they are demons. The reason why they are in your home is because you are possesed by them. I'm sure you are a christian and youmay be saying that because you are a christian, its not possible that you can have a demon. Yet nothing in scripture says a beliver can't have a demon.

Try sleeping with an open bible near you, sleep with a radio tuned into a worship station or a CD and keep the volume low enuff so that you can sleep. This might help in the short term, but a long term solution is getting deliverance.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Hello Psalms, and welcome to the site! :wave:

You have come to the right place, we can certainly help you. Please fill out a referral here:

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php

And we will get you in to see a minister. It is completely confidential.

Blessings in Jesus Precious Name!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

psalms

response on shadow spirits

Post by psalms » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

We must consider being very careful with terms of stating possession. I am not possessed by them. Remember, these can be subject to previous owners and tenants. These spirits can stay at a dwelling to meet the new tenants. However, I figured it out after a short time posting the question. But we must be very discerning on quickly making a statement that we are possessed by something without knowing the whole complete story because sometimes the Lord allows Christians to see with their spiritual eyes for His reason. God bless

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Psalms, I do understand how you feel, when I first came to this site for similar issues, I was told I was possesed and like you I didnt belive it. Yet sometime later I went thru deliverance and I was possesed.

Going thru deliverance cant hurt. SO even if your sure your not possesed I still recommend going to a deliverance session. Often there is no charge and no reason to not go.

Here is something to consider. Below is a list of things common to those who have a demonic issue:

Here is a list of symptoms of demonic oppression/possesion from greatbiblestudy.com

1) Compulsive sinning against your will.
2) Physical health problems
3) Mental health problems and insanity
4) Supernatural abilities or strength
5) Cutting (self mutilation)
6) Racing compulsive thoughts and mental torment
7) Mental Torment (depression, panic attacks, etc)

I would also include the following....
9)abusive childhood or childhood trauma (ages 2-12)
10) Witnessed a spirit or ghost or similar
11) Sexual abuse
12) Unforgivness toward someone
13) 80% of those with a demonic issues are female
14) Having seen or sensed a ghost or spirit or similar
15) Contact with the occult ( quija board, horoscope, tarrot cards, etc)
16) Contact with the Freemasons, Shriners, Job's Daughters, Eastern Star
17) Nightmares
18) View God as distant or uncaring or even mad at them

Those who are heavily bound up with demons (severe cases) may even have the following
19) Missing time/blackouts
20) scratches on the body with no explaination
21) Suicidal thoughts
22) Strong aversion for crucifix, the name Jesus and other sacred objects

This is a partial list and I'm sure some people have demons but live with out symptoms.

Hope that helps and Im sure others can expand on that list. Check out the sister site to this one at http://greatbiblestudy.com/ it also has some great info.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

wisslewj

Post by wisslewj » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Posession/Oppression are really pointless terms as the biblical usage means "having a demon" for the most part. If you have anything going on in that list, then you may "have a demon" that needs casting out or resistance to be free.

Psalms, I have seen te shadow people quite a bit in the past. I have seen them face to face once and out of the cornes of my eyes many times. I just annointed each room with oil that I had blessed and prayed a prayer commanding the demonic out and dedicating each room to God. I also repented/broke off any sin that had occured in each room from myself or past owners.

I have not see any of these things since. I would reccomend doing the same. Its also helpful to play worship music in the house.

psalms

response to shadow people

Post by psalms » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Thank you. I will reannoint the apartment. God bless.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 am

If re-annoiting the place works, praise the Lord. If it doesn't work, then what?

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Re: response on shadow spirits

Post by RichVA » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 pm

psalms wrote:We must consider being very careful with terms of stating possession. I am not possessed by them. Remember, these can be subject to previous owners and tenants. These spirits can stay at a dwelling to meet the new tenants. However, I figured it out after a short time posting the question. But we must be very discerning on quickly making a statement that we are possessed by something without knowing the whole complete story because sometimes the Lord allows Christians to see with their spiritual eyes for His reason. God bless
Hi Psalms. I have worked with 60-70 people in deliverance in the past year (all of them one on one) and I've not found one to be possessed. Several had DID/MPD. All of them had demons tormenting them.

Back on subject. It could be demons were already in the dwelling or it could be that one of the Christians opened a door for it to enter. Either way it is very "fixable".

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Sky75

Post by Sky75 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 am

I had one show up and attack me, when I was 18. I prayed "God please get rid of this thing" and then my left arm was freed up and I attacked it and when I reached it. It fled and never returned. It was three foot tall and in a black robe and hooded. I couldn't make out any facial features. I think at the time the Trinity was giving me problems because I couldn't understand that it was just The One God and just above my ability to understand. When that thing showed up though I instictively went straight to Jesus. Well after I tried to run and yell for help to no avail.
Anyway the moral of the story is Pray in Jesus' name and he'll get rid of them.

waytruthlife

Post by waytruthlife » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 pm

I MUST RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE WITH THE TERM "POSSESSION". POSSESSION WOULD INDICATE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP. A CHRISTIAN CANNOT BE OWNED BY THE DEVIL OR DEMONS BECAUSE HE IS OWNED BY CHRIST. (1CORINTHIANS 6:19,20) HOWEVER A CHRISTIAN CAN BE DEMONIZED OR HAVE DEMONS. MUCH MISUNDERSTANDING HAS RESULTED FROM THE WORD "POSSESSION". I BELIEVE THE WORD OPPRESSION MAY BE MORE SUITABLE.

I TOO, HAVE EXPERIENCED SUCH THINGS (PLEASE READ MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY OF DELIVERANCE)....THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SEEING THE SHADOW PPL IS BECAUSE DELIVERANCE IS DESPERATELY NEEDED.

I'M SURE THAT YOU WILL FIND THE HELP YOU NEED HERE. YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. BLESSINGS!
Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8