DELIVERED FROM ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

DELIVERED FROM ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA

Post by demoncasterouter » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Friends,

Something just dawned on me this morning. Before I get into it, I need to give you a bit of background.

It was discovered in 1971 that I had asthma. In those days, there were no inhalers, I just suffered it out with the liquid (Marax). If that didn't work, my grandmother (a nurse) gave me shots of sus-phrine. I was glad to take the bruises on my arms from the shots as long as I could breathe. Imagine breathing in through a thin straw, that is what asthma is like.

I went through drugs for many many years for asthma and allergy treatments. If I didn't take the medication, there would most certainly be an emergency room visit waiting for me where I would receive shots in both arms, and thighs. NOT pleasant. Also, I had been taking 10 milligrams of loratadine per day, 24 hour tablets one after the other, to keep the allergies away. If I didn't take them, I became swelled up, couldn't sing in the praise band, and it was difficult to speak and work properly. So I had those on hand every day for about that past 25 or so years.

A little over a year ago I went through the freemasonry renunciation list that I had taken many people through. Having been delivered from freemasonry many years before, I didn't think I needed to do that particular list. Boy, was I wrong. I'm glad I went through the list! Now my inhalers sit, as they have done for over a year now, collecting dust.

Freemasonry causes all sorts of breathing problems, besides the fear of drowning and other fears that go along with it!

Friends, not only has my asthma gone, but it just dawned on me this morning that I haven't taken a loratadine pill in over a year! Speaking to someone this morning very close to me who said I might have this or that....I said "Well I haven't touched my inhalers or an allergy pill in over a year". This person remembers me taking these.....

Praise God! Delivered from asthma AND ALLERGIES! Restored after 38 years under this bondage! I knew the asthma was gone......but I hadn't EVEN NOTICED that I hadn't taken an allergy pill in over a year. Wow! :clapping:

[Pentacostal Shuffle] :mrgreen:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Shuffling with you!
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Tat cool you no hav it no mor. Kimi brothor hav asma and alergys to. I chelsie by way. I no him and he big boy and he tel on his sisy so we tel on him. He com see her tis sumor wen we hav babie. (No juge us pease) her brothor on medcine too and inhalir. Her stepdad on oxgin. Tey nice to us. We wat tem be betor like we wat to be betor fom our pobloms to. Tanks for postin.

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm

if you could PM or email me that list that would be great, i have a friend who needs to renounce those things she is very sick atm.
Reformation = Revival

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:09 pm

I, Myself, have asthma and allergies. When I was younger I had to have allergy shots and also medication and am currently still taking it as well as using my inhalor. I will be visiting my sister in Texas this summer (her name on forum is Kimi). I'm sure most of you know her or have heard of her. Her and her parts are not doing well right now and are struggling and tormented day and night. Its hard to talk to her because I know they are hurting but I'm looking forward to seeing her this summer and my new niece or nephew. But I've struggled with allergies and asthma since I was a child. I know both kimi and I had a cousin and an uncle that went to a masonic lodge as our uncle paid for my sisters tattoo that's on her lower back and its a monarch butterfly. I'm not sure what the meaning of that is but that's that. Well I'm glad to hear you got rid of it. Congrats!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 am

chooselife wrote:if you could PM or email me that list that would be great, i have a friend who needs to renounce those things she is very sick atm.
Email me at:

Joey[at]ministeringdeliverance.com
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.