new here--my story and hesitant on posting

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Jesus said this:

"Ask and keep on asking and it shall be given you; seek and keep on seeking and you shall find; knock and keep on knocking and the door shall be opened to you.

10For everyone who asks and keeps on asking receives; and he who seeks and keeps on seeking finds; and to him who knocks and keeps on knocking, the door shall be opened."
(Luke 11:9-10 AMP)

In His Love,
:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 am

Hi Wanderer,

How long does it take? It does take time, perhaps dats weeks months and for some years. Once you start getting help you will feel some relief and slowly things will get better.

I dont think you can fight them all on your own. Door 12 has some great advice and I hope you take it.

First, fill out a referal and see how it goes. Many of the moderators here can help you as well. Click on the link below and complete the forms as best you can. There is hope!

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

thewanderer

Post by thewanderer » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:57 pm

not really sure why i am posting here--guess i do but i don't--i read the previous posts--and right now so confused--stupid that sounds too--i have met up with a deliverance minister--if i write too much here i will end up even more confused, guess that is why i email more back and forth with the deliverance minister i met up with--just in one of my feeling like giving up moods and i hate that--i don't want that!!!
just asking mainly for prayers

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

thewanderer wrote:is it common the more you look into deliverance--try to find help for the situation the worse things get???? headaches, nausea, all these negative voices, thoughts, death thoughts, etc--i try to pray, or read the "bible" and end up destroying them or nothing comes out--how do you get through that stuff---how do you manage through tht--can feel my strength getting sucked out of me.
Wanderer, it is normal to feel that way when thinking of deliverance. That is most likely a demon inside of you. The demons are afraid because they know they can't stand up against the power of God and the authority of Jesus Christ! He wants to set you free, it is not His will to see His children oppressed in any way. Satan will try to keep you in bondage, but just fight the devil with the Word of God.

I can relate to you. I have been going through mental torment too from Satan, and I have been having thoughts and feelings that are completely un-Christlike and against His Word. I have had blasphemous thoughts and feelings against God and His Word, and the Holy Spirit, yet at the same time I love God and want to serve him in love, honesty, humility, and truth. Satan will try to turn our feelings and thoughts against us, and that is what he's doing to me right now even though I don't want to be this way. It is normal to feel nervous. Yesterday, a brother in Christ on this message board called me and was going to try to do a deliverance over the phone, and it was just the power of the Holy Spirit. This brother lives in Texas, and I live in Florida, and I've never met him in my life, just spoke to him in e-mails and over the phone yesterday. But it is the discernment of the Holy Spirit- he asked me if I felt anything, and I said yes, I felt like an anxiety come over me. He was going to try to cast out the demons over the phone, the only thing that kept him from doing the deliverance then was that I was in the parking lot of a college campus and there were people around and cars and stuff like that, and maybe it just wasn't the right time. God loves you wanderer, and He loves you so much He sent His one and only Son to die on the cross for you! He desires to see you set free and to keep you in the blessed and assuring peace of the Holy Spirit. God bless you friend! :smile: :smile:
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 am

Wanderer,
just so you know apart from all that has been said here there is such a
thing as a Spirit of Vagabond,and this is a type of curse and I am sure that
you might want to review your name because a wanderer suggests a lifestyle
of a vagabond. I had this thing on my person in deliverance and I just don't want to see it on you and I never will call myself a wanderer again.
One of the best ways to strike the devil is to take away every avenue he has upon your life,STARVE HIM OUT!
Just some thoughts
Doortwelve :wave:
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

thewanderer

Post by thewanderer » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:42 pm

wow did not know that--have used that name elsewhere and blogging--wish i would have known that--very interesting--thanks

Chameleon

The Word

Post by Chameleon » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Sometimes, it does seem to get worse before it gets better. Many times, when you are on the verge of your miracle, the enemy of your soul steps up his attack,..he knows he is losing. Don't worry when you can't read the word. Release your faith that Abba is ever in control and trust in Him with all of your heart leaning not to your own understanding. The word in you is stored by Ruach Ha Kodesh/Holy Ghost. I read a story about and written by a famous preacher who spent 14 years in prison in his country for preaching the word of God. The book is, "Torchured for Christ." He was genuinely tormented, )the book is available free online). During this 14 years he said he forgot the words of the Bible, and, he is a preacher. But, guess what? On the day he was released from prison he stepped outside, and the words from the bible began to pour back into his mind. the Holy Ghost took care of him and stored the Word. You will be fine, Beloved of the Lord, until that "deliverance minister" can get to you. Be encouraged. In His service, in His name.
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 pm

well put.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:39 pm

:wink: Youre not alone,, i myself am dealing with these things, i have had a pastor say he didnt think there is anything demonic with me, yet i know, i know my behavior and what i do isnt me, i know the experiences i have had, things moving, i heard a voice in my room at night when i was maybe 13, saying, Kill her, though i dont know what it was referring to, i dont hear voices often so i know i dont have a mental condition, i rarely hear them, i woke up twice taking a nap, hearing someone call Mom out, and my kids were at school, no one else was there, i have scratch scars on my arms from what the demons make me do when i get angry, and they bring the anger, i also have had a hard time reading the bible, praying, it seems like i cant, and some pastors out there are not trainged in spiritual warfare, they dont know enough about demons, possession, oppression and influence and they should, one pastor has been trying to help me but since i dont feel i can pray its hard to get me where i need to get , i dont think you are crazy, some people have experiences, theyre vulnerable and demons go after them more, some of us are sensitive to this and can have it influence us more,, listen to everyone who follows God and take their advice, and get a referral, someone who is patient and understanding and they will help you, its a step that you have to take, for youreself and youre son. If you wait and wait for a better time you will put it off and will keep it going when it needs to be released and you need to take Gods hands and he will give you peace of mind