need advice (plz read)

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:10 pm

We appreicate your concern charlie. But we are trapped! There is a wall between us and the front door to be able to leave. And one of the wiccan guys of the group there is here now and has seen us and spoken to not only us but our boyfriend. We do know him and our boyfriend has been going downhill since the first post in this thread and has looked at us differently since seeing the dark figure beside us then his relapse exactly 1 week after speaking to this wiccan guy. He says we can make him happy (sexual stuff) or he will do drugs and if we leave we are in trouble. Many of you know even you charlie that we are pregnant and not only are we in danger but so is our baby. We are still trying to figure out why this wiccan guy kept looking at our stomach area. We feel things there besides the baby and we aren't sure why or what's going on! But we brushed our hair and he looked at us. We tried to deny being kimi when the wiccan guy asked but our bf told him yes that's her and the bad guy said I know! Then this wiccan guy told our bf we were going back to Pennsylvania. And today our bf questioned us about it and was like why would he say that if you didn't tell him? And just questioning us. But we don't know what is going on but we don't want to admit it all because we don't want to cause anymore problems as they know what we do and where we are at all times. But we know we are living in sin now but the wall is a barrior and there has been threats if we leave we will loose the baby and we don't want that to happen. But that's that and that's what we are leaving it at!! Its horrible right now for us and there's nothing we can do but continue to fight and not give up other than that we are trapped. Charlie, we know you care about your sister (us) whatever but know that she'll be ok! We are all struggling now but its cool to know that peeps are still so caring and willing to help! Have a good day all!

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Sis, I'm not sure what to say in regards to that incident but it doesn't sound good so please all of you be careful and keep fighting! You all can do it! Don't say what you said to me again that you can't do it because you can! I know it hurts but whose side are you on? Before dad shut off the phone I was listening to one of his convos and they know where you are and what your doing too just like that guy. They were talking about you sis and all of you. I'm not sure what is going on but I know its not good. I love you sis and want what's best for you and I can come see you so there is no reason for you to have to come here! We can come there and plan on coming to see you this summer. Mom was telling me she can't wait to see you again because while you were here sis you could feel evil all around you and I can't wait to see you again! I know your struggling right now majorly but keep fighting and protect that baby. I just am not sure what to say about this new incident that occurred. But I know someday you'll be able to say I'm completely free and I will be so happy!

Also....

Thank you to all those who help my sister and all others within her.
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.