need advice (plz read)

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

kimi nichols

need advice (plz read)

Post by kimi nichols » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello all,
First off kimi is still locked up for those wondering! Secondly, we need advice on what we can do for our boyfriend. We think he may be like us when you call us "parts". Now, we have no idea what happened in his lifetime. All we know is he didn't know his dad passed away until a few months later because he never called him and when he did he was gone. That's really all we know! Somedays he'll be normal (whatever that is) and other days he sounds like a child and at times he acts like a dog. Where he will lick us, shake his behind like its a tail and bark and cry. Well, a few weeks ago he thought he saw someone dark beside us. And we have seen dark shadows among other weird things so we know he probably was telling the truth. But yesterday, he had got a good night that night but was tired again by 10 am. Then at night he came home and we went to pay our last 2 weeks of rent for this apartment before we move on the 1st. Well we got back in and he sat down and looked exhausted. Well he admitted to us then that he wasn't feeling good and was getting angry for no reason. And the whole time he was beside us. Well then we went to cook dinner because we work together at it. Well, we don't know what happened but he says if the dishes aren't done when baby is here than he will take them out and break them. This obviously isn't his normal behavior. He goes to church with us on Sunday mornings and at first seems to really enjoy it and gets into it but then after he keeps looking at the clock (more than us) and/or falls asleep. This isn't like him. We love him dearly and are appreciate what he has done for us! But honestly, we feel its his monsters working together with ours to stop us from getting help. What do you all think? We know he has monsters too because we see them and they communicate with us! And FYI he used to be a cocaine addict and says he no longer uses but what he does on his own time is none of our business! We all have a right to be alone at times. His mother is still a smoker though! Now, we love him not the monsters! And we can't help him because we have problems of our own and are struggling now ourselves. Now he doesn't realize that its not in his head and it is in fact a spiritual problem that many face! (Raises hand) now, we want our unborn baby to be safe and to have a father in there life. We don't want to take that away from him. We want to raise our baby and be a mother again and there for our child whom we love dearly already too! Which this love thing is amazing! Now we don't and hope that our monsters don't affect the infant! We have heard them say to us that if we seek help they'll not only hurt the unborn baby but us too and we'll feel all that they do! And that is pretty scary! When we have it on the christian radio channel he will listen for a little then change it and yes it does give us a headache lately! We argue often! More than anyone we know! we are all moving a better neighborhood on the 1st but we have seen dark shadows in this place and we know they'll follow us! Our bf and us argue more than anything now too! We know we may not get any advice because we've messed up too much in our life but we're begging this time! Please help us! Did we seriously fall short and loose our salvation for all this happen and What can we do besides praying for each other and listening to christian music (which lately has given us a headache) for ourselves and our boyfriend? Any advice?

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello, I'm not sure who I'm addressing. I suggest we wait for Rescuer to reply since he knows your situation best.

In the mean time, have you taken this to the Lord in prayer? It's always best to start at that point.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm

RichVA wrote:Hello, I'm not sure who I'm addressing. I suggest we wait for Rescuer to reply since he knows your situation best.

In the mean time, have you taken this to the Lord in prayer? It's always best to start at that point.

-rich
Thanks for replying to us in regards to this matter. We have trid to read the bible but its blurry and very confusing. We have prayed and its hard too and they hurt us but we still do try! We listen to christian music but its giving us a headache. We're not sure if the problem with our boyfriend is because of us or not! But we forgot to include in there how there will be times when we will think we see bugs/spiders which we absouletly don't like but they aren't there.

That's why we asked so many questions:

1.did we loose our salvation?

2. Is it really going to hurt to seek help again? Is it possible for them to make us feel what they go through?

3. Since both our boyfriend and us have monsters will it affect the baby? (Please don't let them hurt our child)

4. What can we do for our boyfriend? Our baby? And ourselves if we're having difficulty fighting? (It feels like we are wounded in war)

5. Do you all think its his and our monsters working together to prevent us from getting help? (He says he doesn't approve of "daddy" because he's been told a bunch of stuff from incidents that had happened)

Please what else is there for us? We love him but need support and for him to be there for us as we will for him. Thanks again for responding!

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Kimi,
I believe if you are counseling with Rescuer,this is really an area for him to answer or expand upon. God is in control of everything and our Lord Jesus Christ is always there for the brokenhearted so pray to him about all that is on your heart. Jesus will answer.....
Jesus is Lord,and it is through him your salvation and hope will come.
Doortwelve
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:23 pm

DoorTwelve wrote:Kimi,
I believe if you are counseling with Rescuer,this is really an area for him to answer or expand upon. God is in control of everything and our Lord Jesus Christ is always there for the brokenhearted so pray to him about all that is on your heart. Jesus will answer.....
Jesus is Lord,and it is through him your salvation and hope will come.
Doortwelve

Ok! Thanks for responding also and I'm not Kimi! Kimi is the bodies name though! But we thought since it didn't deal with just us (that we know of) we posted in public. Sorry if it offended anyone. We just really care about our boyfriend and our baby and ourselves now that we want all of us to be safe. We love our children and we lost 2 + to death and 1 to cps and we don't get to see her or hear her until she's 18. The sadness from that effects kelly but it doesn't help our problems either! We are very scared!

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Sis,
I'm sorry this is all happening to you now! Don't be afraid to go get help again even if it is during certain hours. Don't listen to what they tell you! Even if it does hurt at least you'll feel better after. As for your boyfriend, I'm not sure what to say! I don't know much about this stuff! Sis, I want you to be ok and I know your not! I can hear it in your voice when we talked on the phone. I would also agree with everyone and talk with your counselor or whoever is helping you ok? Its ok don't be afraid be open ok? Tell all that's been going on! He'll be able to help you ok? Sis, I have to get off here now. Please take care and continue to pray and sing and do all that you can do whether it hurts or not. I love you sis!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:48 am

Ok charlie! Thank you and we love you too!

We are still awaiting for answers and advice on what we should do? Thanks to all those who have replied already! But we need help (advice)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 am

Sent you a PM.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks to all who've replied! We didn't get the answers to our questions but we'll just keep wondering. Thanks again and if anyone has advice they wish to share, we're open to it!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 pm

The answers are found in Jesus!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Rescuer wrote:The answers are found in Jesus!
AMEN!!!!

Consider this passage:

"6 Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia. 7 After they had come to Mysia, they tried to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit[a] did not permit them."

Do you see that? They were forbidden by the Holy Ghost! Now how could they know that? By reading their Bibles? No, it wasn't put together at that point....they had to LISTEN!!!!!

That's right...they LISTENED to what the Holy Ghost was saying to them. THAT is how they knew what to do. THAT is how they received their answers. Pray and listen to His answers to you, Sister Kimi!

1. Pray
2. Listen
3. Rinse & repeat

8)
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks for replying! We know where the answers are but its been so hard to pray, read the bible, or sing or do anything like we used too! We just wonder if we fell back down to where we began again ya know? Ya know how before we came down here we had dreams with spiders well we've killed many of them here. And black spiders oh no we can't even look at them without like flashbacks! Its horrible right now for us but thanks for the advice so far! We're always open to learning more on what we can do!

pastoraal504

frum tk

Post by pastoraal504 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

kimi
you neid 2 keep fiting. its feri hard 2 read ta bible an pray aniway sumtymes but its guna be hardir if you are lifing in sin to Get ta sin out an maybi it will be litle esier 4 you i hafta do tat eferi day. nobodi can ixpect God ta set them free if you aint lifing fer him

kimi nichols

Re: frum tk

Post by kimi nichols » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

pastoraal504 wrote:kimi
you neid 2 keep fiting. its feri hard 2 read ta bible an pray aniway sumtymes but its guna be hardir if you are lifing in sin to Get ta sin out an maybi it will be litle esier 4 you i hafta do tat eferi day. nobodi can ixpect God ta set them free if you aint lifing fer him
Sorry this isn't Kimi but we aren't going to give up. All we simply did was ask for advice and we aren't living in sin. and we go to church on sundays every week. We get up bright and early to go. We are fighting and doing what we need to do but we want to be able to help him too with the problems he experienced and we can't help him if we don't help ourselves we know that so we were asking for advice on that. We're sorry if this causes problems. But we are going to go before we say stuff we shouldn't and basically get dinner started. So have a good day!

charlie_nichols

my sister

Post by charlie_nichols » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 pm

THIS IS FOR THOSE HELPING MY SISTER: I'm sorry if this is not where to post.

This has been edited for content ****Doortwelve**********
You cannot post personal information about another as it could be considered liable to this forum, this area you are posting in is specifically Deliverance/Spiritual Warfare and is set aside for discussion of deliverance in general. Charlie, I realize you desire to help your sister, but you cannot offer up her personal information to anyone on this forum that wants to just
try and counsel her.

If you want people to pray for her or she wants counsel there is a section for that Prayer/Inner Healing here on the forum.

Sis, I'm not doing this to hurt you. I love you and want to see you and all the others be better and I want you to be whole again and not always hurting. Please don't be mad at me. I'm doing this for your own good. They'll help you sis. No one is going to hurt you on this side of the fence. Keep that in mind. I love you and miss you more than you believe. I want what's best for you.
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.