help for my sister

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

charlie_nichols

help for my sister

Post by charlie_nichols » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm

I just received a message stating my sister isn't being helped because her boyfriend won't let her. I've talked to her recently and can hear in her voice she is hurting badly and is living in torment once again. When I bring up how she should get in a safer environment something takes over and totally yells at me and flips out. I'm not sure what is going on but many times she calls and is crying or screaming during the night. She tells me she is allowed to leave but only during the hours when he isn't home. When my sister goes through and finally listens are the sessions going to be painful for her to the point where she feels it all? I posted an earlier thread asking questions but never got any replies. I want my sister to be free and I know the monsters are messing with her badly. What can I do to help her again? She is pregnant and I am excited to be uncle again and for my sister reaction to be able to care for her own child. What can I do to help her?? I want her to be 100% free from all this. please help!!!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm

I heard from one of the girls when she was talking to my mom (kimi's too) and in the background I heard hard rock/metal music. I have heard her listening to christian music but not often as she says it gives her a headache now. As I said to 2 other brothers on here I want to see my sister get better. It upsets me to see her like this again. She's pregnant and I know she's an amazing mother and I'm excited to be an uncle this summer and to be able to possibly come see her. I saw the message that was posted from her and I simply ignored it because I know that's not my sister writing. If everyone could please just keep her in your prayers. Also

is it possible to loose your salvation because I don't want that to happen to her.

She's an amazing sister and I was proud of her for making the step to come down there originally. I know it was hard and very scary for her. I'm going to take my step in helping my sister by simply praying for her and when I talk to her (I do have her cell number) all I can be is a good listener for her. I know not to mention anything bout him and leaving because that apparently triggers something because its not my sister then. I don't understand fully what's wrong with my sister but I am going to do what I can from here for her. I know she's been cursing and doing bad stuff again and all I want is my sissy and All her parts to be better. I've spoken to her and she seems so depressed and unahppy.

Is it a sign of pregnancy?

I don't know honestly but she just doesn't seem all there no more. I miss her so very much and wish I could talk to all them more often but can't because I am stuck living with our father. Thanks to all those who are and/or have been there for her! Please don't give up on her as I'll never give up on her! Sis, if you read this please know I love you and will keep you in my prayers during this hard time.

Update: its 6:30 here and I spoke to one of the parts and they started speaking foreign languages to my girlfriend calling her very bad names after she just asked a simple question. Then whoever was up stated they needed to get off to go scream because the torment was just too painful. Our father had found out she was pregnant and I askeð how he knew and he told me he has sources. He is sending things her way as is the rest of them from what I hear when I spied on him. Unfortunately, he had our home phone shut off and all I got is my laptop now. I do have my sisters cell number which she usually does pick up! Its her direct phone line! I really want to see my sister be free. I got to go and eat dinner. God bless all!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.