strange dream

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

angelinsoul

strange dream

Post by angelinsoul » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I dreamed I had a demon in my home and at 1st it was just a black shadow, but then some lady that was there told me " this demon chooses the form of a black cat because it is a symbol of evil power- so be careful" Then I saw this black cat shape under my bed and decided to fight it. Suddenly my sister, husband and 5 yr old niece were cast into the air and held there by this thing...so i knew it was me alone to fight it...i started reciteing the lords prayer and the thing was fleeing from room to room to get away from my words...but then it came to the last phrase, i could not remember the last part of the lords prayer and this cat thing lunged out to attack...it was like a very ragged, lanky emancipated cat, with a swollen serpent face and eyes....just then i shut my eyes and said " I cast you out in the name of jesus, and in the name of the father and the holy ghost!" Suddenly my family members fell back to the ground and i woke up...when i woke i remembered what it was that i couldnt remember of the lords prayer..."deliver us from evil"......any idea what this dream might mean??
~the past with one hand pushes you forward and with the other holds you back~

Chameleon

Your Dream

Post by Chameleon » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm

I think this is a great dream. It shares how our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ/Yahu"shua made a provision in this prayer He taught the disciples "for our deliverance." I also glean the fact that even when your husband and daughter could not help in warfare, the Lord had place His word in you that was more than enough to deliver you all. Black denotes evil, darkness, the opposite of Light and good, which reminds us that we are in this battle for you are in the light and of the goodness of God, (one of the fruit of the Spirit." And, finally, you were warned about the beast that like to appear as a black cat. To sum it up. You are warned, you are aware and look for and find him, and, then you do battle with him with the word, "our spiritual sword." Praise God/Yahweh. Jesus used the word when He was tempted by the enemy and everything that is and has been created was created by the words of our Creator. You are armed for battle, my sister. :clapping: Or will be when required. :clapping:
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

angelinsoul

yay

Post by angelinsoul » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 pm

yay for god.....after this dream i brought out some crosses and hung then on my door knobs, because i am sure any demon in the proximity would hat to see such a symbol of gods love and sacrifice on every door..... :clapping: that the lord for the weapons he gave us!!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 pm

I see that you took authority in the dream state and used the name of Jesus. That is good. God is perhaps preparing and revealing to you that you will have an encounter with the evil one soon and for you to stand firm in His name, the name of Jesus!

Psalm 3:

1 O LORD, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
2 Many are saying of me,
"God will not deliver him."
Selah

3 But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

4 To the LORD I cry aloud,
and he answers me from his holy hill.
Selah

5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

6 I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.

7 Arise, O LORD!
Deliver me, O my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.

8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.
Selah
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

angelinsoul

hope

Post by angelinsoul » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm

well i just pray that i am as strong in reality as i was in my dream :innocent:

JustaMAN

Post by JustaMAN » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello there and I will say that God is good at all times,

after years of dreams that were demonically induced I can only urge caution that you do not attempt to decipher them because a majority of them if not all of them really are psychobabble from the demons. My deliverance cost me my life so far but I am not going to weep about being saved and how it changed my life as I did in the past. I am going straight for the Lord and giving love at every chance that I get.

Most demonic dreams are really just, well, plain meant to confuse you or try to make you believe in something that will gvie them demonic right to keep sending you dreams. I learned this the hard way when I thought that because I was cleansed of my demons, I was instantly ready to teach the word yet I really knew very little about spiritual warfare. Now I consider myself a seasoned vet, because I have dreams all the time and I have been attacked physically and other strange occurences that all make sense to me. nothing of what I went through was outlandish or impossible, but I find that so many people let their imaginations overtake them because they lack knowledge in warfare.

For me, dreams began when I came to the Lord by way of repentance. In a small room I repented and from that point the Lord showed me things in a dream. This is not an ongoing activity that God does all the time, because he wants us to rely on his word and not the dreams. After that, the spiritual realm was opened to me and through the power of Jesus demons that I had gathered over the years began to come out, just as many deliverance minister have written, by coughing and coming out of the mouth. Now since I have been delivered, actually that makes me into a delieverance minister, but the world isnt ready for such things on my side of the town.

Try not to give power to the wooden cross that you hang around the house, but let the word come into your heart and let it be heard by those around you. Alot of people have superstitious beliefs and this is bad, because they put faith in everything but the cross and the power of the LORD. I am willing to bet that you do not have demons inside you. If you did it would be determined by how you lived your life from childhood up until now. So try not to believe that washing your windows with ammonia etc like alot of people do, is the way to cleanse your home. Actually those who are not saved are only covered by grace that they may come to repentance, but those who are saved will come into direct battle with the enemy if God wants to being something out of the believer.

As for me, I know that I began to waiver when I started to drinking again and smoking because I was out of work and depressed. I have dreams that were simply horrible, twisted creations that seemed to come out of a madmans mind. I did some research and found that inhaling smoke started as a ritual to connect with the spiritual realm! When I stopped smoking immediately the demons that I used to hear moving through out the room began to stop. I would hear them swooshing past the fan that was in my room. I knew that I was closely tied to the spiritual realm forever, because of the delieverance that was given to me without the help of a delieverance minister.

I am trying to write a book about my experiences and what i have learned, because I believe that many people are going to get delieverance, but not know that God really means business because the word says that he will not be mocked. When we call, we call because we need help, but we cannot return to the mire as the pig does. We cannot crucify the lord of lords all over again!

*** edited by moderator staff*** May God give me insight to help those who are in need. Amen.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 pm

JustaMAN wrote: Try not to give power to the wooden cross that you hang around the house, but let the word come into your heart and let it be heard by those around you.
The second half of that sentence is awesome. However, my cross that I carry with me is one of my most effective tools when battling the demons.

Demons are very religious (in a BAD way), and very SYMBOLIC. As I cast out a demon of cancer from a woman one time, the demon said "The moment I saw that cross you have, I knew I was in for it. Ooooow, it's burning my head!" They absolutely hate my metal cross.

And I just love to apply it!!!! :mrgreen:

Blessings my brother in Christ!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

JustaMAN

I see what you mean

Post by JustaMAN » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I have a wooden cross in my home, just one, that hangs right in the doorway. I see everyday my old friends with their gold crosses on their necks with diamond studs, or even some with dangling earring crosses and it makes me shudder. To think that the cross is reduced to something that is displayed in such an unholy manner, because these people are not trying to be saints and they are not trying to change. I can only say that the cross has pwoer for those who believe, but also I hope that those who walk around with crosses on their necks yet their words are full of cursing and bitterness, that the cross will convict them oneday to repentance. May the cross never lose its power!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" John 14:6