a demon called beast

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm

the ohter night, chris was out and nataley was in bed. a demon from within her came up and tried to choke her. she couldnt breathe! charlie says its one of beasts demons. he said the demon strangled her so she couldnt tell anymore secrets about beast.
if beast was to be cast out first, would all the other demons just leave or would they have to be cast out to?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 pm

rosie wrote:the ohter night, chris was out and nataley was in bed. a demon from within her came up and tried to choke her. she couldnt breathe! charlie says its one of beasts demons. he said the demon strangled her so she couldnt tell anymore secrets about beast.
if beast was to be cast out first, would all the other demons just leave or would they have to be cast out to?
Any evil spirit that has a spiritual right will need to be dealt with, then we will proceed to drive them all out in Jesus holy name. We are needing to ensure that all of the parts are released from the demons stranglehold too!

Keep us updated! Everyone is doing a fantastic job!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 pm

The core, Nataley, and her precious husband who is a minister within the Salvation Army in the UK has written a timely book that I highly recommend for everyone to get a hold of.

Demons, Dissociation, and Deliverance by Christopher and Nataley Ford.
(Please email me or PM for more information on how to obtain this book)

I'm nearly finished with it and it's a very unique book in that it was written by someone who has very complex dissociation and is overcoming by the power of Jesus. There's not many books written by someone with parts.

Chris is a strong believer in Jesus and has been a key in Nataley's continued healing. You'll be shocked, alarmed, but really encouraged by this family who has fought the good fight in Jesus name!

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... php?t=4589
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Pastor D

A command

Post by Pastor D » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 am

Beast you have given your power because you have given us your name and now I tell you a name JESUS CHRIST for it is he who commands you to be still and know that HE is LORD and by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT We command you to depart into the pit from where you can. In the name of JESUS CHRIST we command you to leave GOD'S child.

Holy Father we ask you to bring peace upon your child and free them from this bondage and protect them from futher demonic attack.
In the name of Jesus Christ we pray
AMEN
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Rescuer wrote:The core, Nataley, and her precious husband who is a minister within the Salvation Army in the UK has written a timely book that I highly recommend for everyone to get a hold of.

Demons, Dissociation, and Deliverance by Christopher and Nataley Ford.
(Please email me or PM for more information on how to obtain this book)

I'm nearly finished with it and it's a very unique book in that it was written by someone who has very complex dissociation and is overcoming by the power of Jesus. There's not many books written by someone with parts.

Chris is a strong believer in Jesus and has been a key in Nataley's continued healing. You'll be shocked, alarmed, but really encouraged by this family who has fought the good fight in Jesus name!

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... php?t=4589
I've been eagerly awaiting for my book to arrive, so ever since I received my post this morning I have had my nose glued to the paper. This is an awesome read! I feel like I know you guys but I have one confession I've read Nataleys story first.
:shocked: Sorry Chris, I promise I will read your part too. Joking apart, it is very informative and easy to understand!!
Glory to God!! :clapping:
Love to you guys and your amazing children x
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes, sister, it's very informative and hope many will read the book.

You'll be able to meet this dear couple in late May when we have those meetings in London.

clanger150

Post by clanger150 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 am

Thanks to those who have read our book. It seems to make it all real once people are reading it and not just something sitting on my computer, and thanks for the good comments. I really believe that the book was written under the prompt of the Holy Spirit.

Dont worry Starlio I dont mind you reading Nataley's part first, it's probably the most interesting bit anyway. It upsets me everytime I read it, but it really shows the power of God at work.

Unfortunately I am facing some criticism from my own church leaders who are not in agreeance with everything that is written. Their main arguments are that:

1. The Bible is the complete work of God and God does not do anything that is not written in it. (Hence they are limiting the power of God and putting him in a box).
2. They recognise evil and will use the term as a generic term but will not recognise demons or anything to do with them.
3. Because dissociation is not referred to in the Bible they are finding it hard to accept.
4. Everything that God does needs to be backed up with scripture.

Unfortunately he did say that the tools used for ministry like the sanctified robe are verging on the 'magical'.

They have not got as far as Nataley's story so who knows what they will make of it.

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:55 am

Reading Nataleys story is heart rendering, how can people treat precious little children in that way. Obviously it's evil, so evil!
You both have shown such great faith in God, Nataley for your perseverance and determination to see this thing through, and Chris your support for her can only be God given, there must have been times when the struggle was so great!! You were also so young! Such an inspiration!

I am sorry you haven't got the support of your Church leaders, their reasons are contradictory, ( If everything has to come from Scripture, then surely demons are to be cast out!! not just evil)

Anyway, I'm sure satan isn't too happy about your book, he likes to keep his schemes under wraps, so you exposing him is bound to cause a stir!!

May the precious blood of Jesus protect your whole family.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Oldor one hav me com up to say we rite boks too. Tey no bad tey good. Congats to ALL bok ritors on here evon us.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun May 02, 2010 4:51 am

Charlie, stay strong in Jesus and Rosie stay close to Jesus. The battles will be very intense leading up the meetings but Chris is right there to help you for he loves Nataley. We will bring victory in Jesus name!

The devil, the beast, the anti-Christ, the false prophet, those evil workers are all defeated and under the feet of holy Son of God, the virgin born Savior, Jesus!

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Sun May 02, 2010 1:14 pm

The devil, the beast, the anti-Christ, the false prophet, those evil workers are all defeated and under the feet of holy Son of God, the virgin born Savior, Jesus

AMEN and AMEN