a demon called beast

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm

ther is me daniel and jakey we are with beast he hurts us wit his fire and horns on his head we have a rope round our necks and can only rite not speak

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 pm

chris hasnt really thought about the injections like this. he wants nataley to have them at the moment because she is very sick without any medication and kept refusing to take tablets and got really sick.
when she doesnt have medication she hears voices and tries to kill herself and wont leave the house. so the doctors give her depot injections of piportil every month. is it bad then?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 pm

rosie wrote:ther is me daniel and jakey we are with beast he hurts us wit his fire and horns on his head we have a rope round our necks and can only rite not speak
God is light and He said let there be LIGHT!

I speak light to where you are at. God loves you both. Holy Angels of God travel to Daniel and Jakey and comfort them in Jesus most holy name.

How old are you both? What can you tell me about what's going on?

Spirit of the Living God burn those ropes with Your holy precious fire NOW. I speak the holy blood of Jesus, the Virgin Mary's Son--the Lord Jesus bloodline between these parts and beast NOW! Holy Spirit comfort and Jesus heal the wounds of the ropes around their necks.

BEAST, BOUND by the redemptive shed blood of holy Messiah, Jesus!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:00 pm

rosie wrote:chris hasnt really thought about the injections like this. he wants nataley to have them at the moment because she is very sick without any medication and kept refusing to take tablets and got really sick.
when she doesnt have medication she hears voices and tries to kill herself and wont leave the house. so the doctors give her depot injections of piportil every month. is it bad then?
I think the injections can be used by the enemy for transference of demonic spirits. God is not angry with Nataley as God is for Nataley, tell her that, ok? Please tell Chris what's going on as he is the "head" of the wife and I'd rather have him make the call for Nataley regarding the medications, injections.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 am

my name is daniel and i am 12 years old. jakey is 11 years old but doesnt like to speak to anyone. who are you? what do you want with us?
i know who beast is. hes a very strong monster that is ready to kill and destroy. he has a plan to kill a man soon. i wont say anymore until i know who you are

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:35 pm

rosie wrote:my name is daniel and i am 12 years old. jakey is 11 years old but doesnt like to speak to anyone. who are you? what do you want with us?
i know who beast is. hes a very strong monster that is ready to kill and destroy. he has a plan to kill a man soon. i wont say anymore until i know who you are
Hi Daniel and hi Jakey!
I'm Jay and I love Jesus the Lord. I have little kids who love Jesus too.

My wife and I visited Nataley in London where you live and have met Charlie, Darren, and all of the others. (they are parts like you) We also help Nataley get monsters out in Jesus name.

We will help you too. First things first, Jesus cares and long time ago, He died on a cross so that we can be forgiven and experience healing.

Jesus will heal you too....just pray this simple prayer: "Lord Jesus, I need you to help me. Heal my hurts and comfort me. Cover me with your holy love. Amen"

Tell me what God permits, Daniel, you have a strong name.

Do you know Charlie?

Do you still have the rope around you?

Do you see light?

Are you part of Nataley or someone else?

Who is the man you are referring to and what are the evil plans the monster has?

:wave:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Also, Daniel and Jakey, I married Chris and Nataley in Dallas when they traveled here! We care for them and all the parts in Jesus holy name!

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:14 pm

ok jay i trust you.

the man he is going to kill is called jay bartlett. he has known this man for over 23 years and was put here to destroy him. he will kill him with nataleys hands. thats all i can say cos he will be very cross if he finds out i have told anyone. he will burn me again.
i have lots of burn scars on my body from him. i am a part of julie and jakey is a part of nataley.
i have seen charlie but cannot talk to him as i am with beast. i am not allowed to talk to anyone. jakey wont talk at all cos beast has sown up his mouth so he cant spill the secret.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:07 pm

rosie wrote:ok jay i trust you.

the man he is going to kill is called jay bartlett. he has known this man for over 23 years and was put here to destroy him. he will kill him with nataleys hands. thats all i can say cos he will be very cross if he finds out i have told anyone. he will burn me again.
i have lots of burn scars on my body from him. i am a part of julie and jakey is a part of nataley.
i have seen charlie but cannot talk to him as i am with beast. i am not allowed to talk to anyone. jakey wont talk at all cos beast has sown up his mouth so he cant spill the secret.
Daniel, you are doing good. Did you pray that little prayer?

By the way, I'm that man.
God loves Nataley and all the parts and will free them.

Who is Julie? She is human and is she alive or dead?

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:37 pm

julie was nataleys mother who is dead now. you are that man? then how does beast know you for 23 years? nataley hasnt know you for that long has she?
i have not said that prayer as i cant. sorry.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 pm

rosie wrote:julie was nataleys mother who is dead now. you are that man? then how does beast know you for 23 years? nataley hasnt know you for that long has she?
i have not said that prayer as i cant. sorry.
Yes, I'm that man, that is my full name. Nataley has only known me for 7-8 years or so. Twenty three years ago I became a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ and started serving Him all around the globe.

You can say that little prayer and YOU need to so you can turn to Jesus.

I think I spoke with Julie or another part of Nataley's mother when Chris and Nataley were here last, ask Charlie about this.

Charlie with God's holy angels assistance and by the protective blood of Jesus covering you find more information, if possible.

Beast, in the name of Jesus Christ, God's Son, tell me what only God permits, through the Holy Son's blood and resurrection when did you start follwing me and who sent you to follow me?

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 am

he was sent to destroy the deliverance ministry. a professor of medicine sent him into nataleys body so she would be the one to bring it down. its not a coincidence that she met you. you were supposed to meet at some point.
beasts plan is to use her to destroy and kill you. i dont know much about you but i do know that beast knows ALL about you! he has been following you and your family for 23 years.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:24 pm

rosie wrote:he was sent to destroy the deliverance ministry. a professor of medicine sent him into nataleys body so she would be the one to bring it down. its not a coincidence that she met you. you were supposed to meet at some point.
beasts plan is to use her to destroy and kill you. i dont know much about you but i do know that beast knows ALL about you! he has been following you and your family for 23 years.
We know of this professor as he was also a leading UK governmental scientist that is part of the Illumaniti and used of the enemy to ensure Nataley was indwelt at the beginning with powerful anti-Christ spirits that seek to war with the saints, in the end of days, especially those who are leaders within the Body.

Beast does know me! He bows before my King, Jesus!

Beast has a plan but God says this:

The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;

but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.

But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.

Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;

for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the LORD upholds the righteous.

The wicked lie in wait for the righteous,
seeking their very lives;

but the LORD will not leave them in their power
or let them be condemned when brought to trial."

rosie

Post by rosie » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 am

what if things get nasty and someone gets hurt?? i dont want that to happen!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 pm

rosie wrote:what if things get nasty and someone gets hurt?? i dont want that to happen!
They cannot touch my spirit as I'm seated with Jesus so I'm not concerned as I'm safe with my loving Savior which no demon can affect!

"The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, seeking their very lives; but the LORD will not leave them in their power"

I just love that part...but the Lord!